PDA

View Full Version : Favorite League of Legends champion?

iParasiteCJ
11-15-2011, 09:50 AM
What's your favorite league of legends champion? What kind of item build do you go with it?

Me personally, I like Veigar with stacked AP and cooldown reduction. :)

LiNuX
11-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Mine changes as I go along.

My first favorite was Miss Fortune. Once I bought her, she was the only champ I played with for like an entire month.

But after that, my favorite has switched several times. Katarina, Xin Zhao, Brand, Morgana, Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, and Teemo.

I know I forgot a few more.

iParasiteCJ
11-15-2011, 10:17 AM
I've only been playing for a few weeks now, so I don't know too many champions. I did like Graves though when he was playable for free. Jax(?) and Ashe are pretty good too. I also bought Kayle because I thought she looked cool, made a smart decision by judging the book by it's cover. lol

Drank Turtle
02-17-2012, 11:12 AM
My favourity champ is Gankplank.He just rocks.OP with Q,if build some hp and then Atma's you are making your game alone

xLykos
12-27-2012, 02:33 PM
My favorite is always changing depending on what I'm playing. Back when I only played 3s my favorite was by far Mundo, then I started playing Shyvana, Olaf, and Singed all the time too (back before the Shadow Isles patch........). Now that I'm doing a bunch of supporting and jungling on my ranked team, my favorites are Sona, Leona, and Maokai when jungling. And of course Amumu but if you manage to get him through all his bans you're a very lucky player.

paecmaker
12-27-2012, 02:50 PM
my favourite champion is probably Ashe (love ad carry, you feel so damn powerfull if it goes well :) ) However I also like Kayle and Anivia.

CraeSC111
12-27-2012, 08:49 PM
Haven't played LoL recently but I really liked Cho'gath and Soraka. Tanking and supporting are usually fun.

denboyz
12-31-2012, 01:00 AM
I might be one of the very few people to ever say this but my favorite is Annie with Ap power and mana regin builds

Blinky
10-18-2013, 12:16 AM
i play a heavy ap or support so viegar is a good one but i am really into ahri right this second :]

Ziek88
10-18-2013, 06:22 AM
i play a heavy ap or support so viegar is a good one but i am really into ahri right this second :]

Enjoy her while you can. Nerfs are inbound from what I've heard.

Blinky
10-18-2013, 01:32 PM
yeah i saw but its ok there are so many ap characters i play they cant nerf them all :]
Enjoy her while you can. Nerfs are inbound from what I've heard.

Ziek88
10-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Ha. Don't say that too loud. They will accept your challenge.

I don't honestly mind most of the nerfs/buffs they do. I kindof appreciate that they make an effort to nerf champs that are in every game from time to time so other champs become useable again.

Blinky
10-18-2013, 04:05 PM
Ha. Don't say that too loud. They will accept your challenge.

I don't honestly mind most of the nerfs/buffs they do. I kindof appreciate that they make an effort to nerf champs that are in every game from time to time so other champs become useable again.
like the nerf/buff on yi where they made him AD instead of AP he is harder to play but just as good if not better than before

LiNuX
10-18-2013, 07:59 PM
like the nerf/buff on yi where they made him AD instead of AP he is harder to play but just as good if not better than before

I agree. AD Yi is definitely better. Don't know why they scaled his abilities to AP so much in the first place.

Karma definitely got so much better after they changed her. Especially on ARAM.

Blinky
10-19-2013, 02:14 PM

i have yet to play karma but when she is free i will try her.
i have been on thresh supporting my friend as jinx its been a pretty beast comp

paecmaker
10-19-2013, 04:35 PM
Now I must probably say that lux is my fav champ.

Her ult with cd and ap items is sick :D

LiNuX
10-19-2013, 07:10 PM
Now I must probably say that lux is my fav champ.

Her ult with cd and ap items is sick :D

I'll second that. Lux is awesome. She used to be much stronger but I still like her.

She's my main AP Carry.

My main Jungle now is Nocturne followed by Amumu and Shaco.

paecmaker
10-20-2013, 02:41 AM
I'll second that. Lux is awesome. She used to be much stronger but I still like her.

She's my main AP Carry.

My main Jungle now is Nocturne followed by Amumu and Shaco.

One thing I love with lux is that she is one of few that can defend a tower alone vs many enemies(I managed to defend inhib tower against four of the enemy team, first my ult that lowered their squishy champs to half the health and then just spam q and e). :D

Anyone tried Jinx?

LiNuX
10-20-2013, 10:12 AM
One thing I love with lux is that she is one of few that can defend a tower alone vs many enemies(I managed to defend inhib tower against four of the enemy team, first my ult that lowered their squishy champs to half the health and then just spam q and e). :D

Anyone tried Jinx?

Yup. I have a few Quadra Kills with Lux, no Penta's though :(

And have not tried Jinx. Went against her once but she didn't do so well against my Nidalee.

Blinky
10-20-2013, 03:05 PM
my friend and i play a jinx thresh bot combo i play thresh he plays jinx. she is good but rough to get the hang of if you have never played adc before :]

Ziek88
10-21-2013, 06:46 AM
Jinx has a lot of potential. Against most Bronze/Silver league players she is currently extremely overpowered because they don't know how to dodge her stun and the massive damage from her W. Against higher levels she would pair well with a support that is an extreme lane bully. Leona and Alistar come to mind. Thresh, although I hadn't thought of it initially sounds pretty good too.

She is freakin fun to play for sure.

All4PS
11-13-2013, 09:51 AM
Gangplank! Even though he doesn't scale very well into the late game, I still love playing him anytime I have he chance to (mid/top/jung). Also, if I have a change to play against new players (due with a friend that is new to lol), like to surprise them with AD Sion