PDA

View Full Version : PC MMO Recommendation For Casual Player

weirddemon
11-16-2011, 09:35 PM
I work anywhere from 80-90 hours a week, so needless to say, I don't have much time to play games. But, there's the occasional couple of hours where I can sent down, relax and have some fun.

The thing is, I love MMO games. I love playing with a bunch of people and just having a good time. But, I don't have the time required to play MMORPGs.

I want to play a new MMO game that I can pick, play and come back two weeks later with no issues. With MMORPGs, you have to constantly play to just have fun. I can't do that.

On the PS3, I had Fat Princess. Love that game. It was easy to pick up, I could play anytime I wanted and there wasn't any commitment. I sometimes play TF2 on the PC and I love it, but I wanted a change of pace.

So, with that being said, does anyone have any recommendations?

thedeparted
11-16-2011, 09:40 PM
80-90 hours a week of work :0

Slay
11-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Battlefield 3, it's a great game. Good graphics, sadly origin makes it hard to play, at first that is, it has really dynamic environments, a pretty cool game.

This is the only MMO I play based on your tastes, if you like other genres than shooters, just reply, because I can post more, but you said you like TF2, and the first thing that comes to mind community and competitively wise is Battlefield 3.

ROFLBRYCE
11-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Counter Strike: Source is a good one, or WoW. If you want to just level a character up it's fun, and you don't need to be on all that much really unless you want to get hardcore into the end-game content. There's also Minecraft, an open-world Sandbox game that lots of us on the forum play. There's a single player mode too, for your own creations.

Noob4Life
11-18-2011, 11:00 AM
When it comes to an MMO, I would recommend Battle of the Immortals (BOI). It has a long line of scenario quests and daily quests as well (They reset every night at midnight EST). It is uber easy to lvl, at least until you get upwards of 75+ and has neat graphics and nice active community. Besides that, if you can swing it, I'd look for another job....80 hours a week!?!?!?!?! *passes out* What are you a doctor!?!?! :P GL with your future gaming. *thumbs up*