PDA

View Full Version : Jailbreak Question

Netghost
11-20-2011, 07:49 AM
I recently jailbroke my PS3 (I had 3.73OFW, now i have 3.73CFW), its awsome, i can tell you that.

I can run homebrew apps ect, but whats the homebrew app called where i can play downloaded games, and boot them from USB or External HD?

CraeSC111
11-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Sorry I believe that's illegal. Careful what you put on the internet.

Netghost
11-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Sorry I believe that's illegal. Careful what you put on the internet.

Its not illegal, its illegal if i make the jailbreak, if i jaiilbreak it then i just void the warrenty, if anything will go wrong i just unjailbreak it :D
Nothing wrong in it

CraeSC111
11-20-2011, 03:21 PM
I've bricked many a tablet trying to root it :p. Always fixable though. You just wont get any of your stuff back

Netghost
11-20-2011, 03:25 PM
I've bricked many a tablet trying to root it :p. Always fixable though. You just wont get any of your stuff back

Damn :o
unlucky man, hopefully mine gets bricked, my 3.73 CFW is unstable, but its been good to me so far :P

hidekipooj
11-20-2011, 03:56 PM
Jailbreaking IS in fact a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Sony:

''You may not use, make, or distribute unauthorized software or hardware, including Non-Licensed Peripherals, in conjunction with Sony Online Services, or take or use any data from Sony Online Services to design, develop or update unauthorized software or hardware, including cheat code software or devices that circumvent any security features or limitations included on any software or devices.
You may not modify or attempt to modify the online client, disc, save file, server, client-server communication, or other parts of any game title, or content."''

Netghost
11-20-2011, 04:04 PM
Jailbreaking IS in fact a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Sony:

''You may not use, make, or distribute unauthorized software or hardware, including Non-Licensed Peripherals, in conjunction with Sony Online Services, or take or use any data from Sony Online Services to design, develop or update unauthorized software or hardware, including cheat code software or devices that circumvent any security features or limitations included on any software or devices.
You may not modify or attempt to modify the online client, disc, save file, server, client-server communication, or other parts of any game title, or content."''

DAMN, but its worth it :(
cmon, instead of spending over $100 on games each year, you can save that much :(

CraeSC111
11-20-2011, 10:51 PM
Also stealing games is illegal.

LemonRising
11-20-2011, 11:22 PM
This forum doesn't support the illegal downloading of games : P
You'll have to go elsewhere on the internets for help with that.

LiNuX
11-21-2011, 12:23 AM
*LiNuX enters thread*

No, just no.

Don't know how LiNuX missed this thread earlier.

*LiNuX closes thread*