PDA

View Full Version : Does Halo need a cover system?

Scott
09-27-2007, 03:34 PM
After playing through the first 8 levels of Halo 3, Im always finding myself looking for cover to put my back to , ala Gears Of War and Rainbow 6, I feel like a dumbass just running from cover to cover, and just standing there instead of "using" the cover. It adds so much suspense/fear/desperation to the game. Its what I would do if I was in the game and know that thres 13 aliens waiting for me on the other side of the wall! I felt so bored playing the first half of the game (yes I know it will eventually get better but the game is not exciting at all so far.

BTW Im a BIG Halo fan, but Im just having such a hard time figuring out why bungie didnt try to surprise us, or even change it up a little bit , yes, ofcourse "if its not broken, dont fix it", I hear ya, but come on, make the "3" at the end of the "Halo" count for something!

To the mass of you about to flame me, tell me....honestly that you felt as excited when you first played GOW or especially Bioshock that you did when you played Halo 3?

GF Eric
09-27-2007, 06:43 PM
It would be nice to have a cover system. They added a customize the maps, and Video mode where you can replay the game in a camera view and see whats happening around you. So yeah it would be nice but I was mad about the ending. ;( Well it was a great trilogy with a great story line.

Scott
09-28-2007, 09:03 AM
It would be nice to have a cover system. They added a customize the maps, and Video mode where you can replay the game in a camera view and see whats happening around you. So yeah it would be nice but I was mad about the ending. ;( Well it was a great trilogy with a great story line.

Did you finish the game? Didn't you notice it ends on a cliffhanger?. I think there could be another one.

lonewolfxix
09-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Halo is a trilogy of games, no more, i still haven't got to play it... i meant to go over my friends house but yeah... maybe soon. the next thing halo to come out is halo3 in the gold range or the movie.

Scott
09-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Halo is a trilogy of games, no more, i still haven't got to play it... i meant to go over my friends house but yeah... maybe soon. the next thing halo to come out is halo3 in the gold range or the movie.

Lol what about Halo wars?

And there is an unannounced Halo game on the way.... that could be a sequel

Jasperking
09-28-2007, 11:25 AM
i cant wait for halo wars and then the movie.. then ofcourse halo 4..