PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops Overkill?

RKE959
11-22-2011, 11:36 AM
I still play Black Ops (MW3 is not available here yet). I need to figure out how people are able to carry/use multiple Primary guns? I see people switch between Ak's and Sniper rifles while playing. How is this done? From what I understand Overkill is not on Black Ops... or was I misinformed?

Thanks for the halp!

ROFLBRYCE
11-22-2011, 06:51 PM
I still play Black Ops (MW3 is not available here yet). I need to figure out how people are able to carry/use multiple Primary guns? I see people switch between Ak's and Sniper rifles while playing. How is this done? From what I understand Overkill is not on Black Ops... or was I misinformed?

Thanks for the halp!

What people do (I'm one of them.) is if they get a close up kill, or can run in after they get a kill, is switch to their secondary weapon, and that press X or [] to pick up the other primary weapon.

I'm carrying: AK47 - USP

I just snuck up behind a sniper using the Draugnov and killed him. Switch to the USP. Hold the change weapon button to swap the USP for the Draugnov.

You are now carrying: AK47 - Dragnov

RKE959
11-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Ahhh OK. So there is no way to keep this as you move through the game.. it's only going to last for the duration of you life within a match. I see. Damn...

oreo.slayer
11-27-2011, 05:14 PM
I Dont Like Black Ops :(

BtG Monster
01-09-2012, 01:32 AM
I Dont Like Black Ops :(

Don't spam man. The maker of the thread was merely asking what was up with the x2 Primaries.

Anyways, RKE959, Yeah, most people who still play Black Ops, and did like a year ago. When you kill someone, what ever weapon they had out, drops. So, you or a team mate, maybe an enemy team mate can pick it up.

So yeah, ROFLBRYCE, was 100% correct.

sopranopictures
01-09-2012, 02:01 PM
once i reach 10th, im back on BO