PDA

View Full Version : Getting some people together

Kink3bird
11-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Hey I know there is a thread about this a few inches down but it was made in October and I just got the game this week.
I'm your pretty avg character, I like melee guys and I'm actually a lot better then I thought I'd be because I played a lot of DotA in my WC3 days.
If anyone is still active please send me a PM and let's try and get a Vent or team-speak chat going. I hate typing when playing strategist.

A few things before you reply:
If your a rageaholic then please just click the back button now. I'm not looking for elitists, nerd rage, or any *****ing. If I wanted that I could of become a drone on the LOL forums or one of the many LOL fan-sites. I came here because I love our family sized community and laid-back persona. I'm looking to have fun and if that means sometimes just messing around with the enemy team, I'm fine with that. I think this game benefits a lot from experimenting and flexibility. It's also a great way to kill a couple of hours so please, no ladder climbers. I could care less what your KDR is and no I didn't sign the virtual code of honor...

Thanks dudes, hope to hear from someone.
My tag is IamJacksColdBeer.