PDA

View Full Version : Horror movies

shellydsuza
12-09-2011, 02:26 AM
Which Horror movies are you most favorite?
My Horror movies are
Final Destination4
Saw3D
These are my all time favorite horror movies.
Share yours.

Th3-devils-princess
12-09-2011, 06:03 AM
the unborn freeked me out and the gruge omg and the ring

but im not a horror movie fan im more action lol

i didn't find the saw movies that scary the last one people had pink blood lol :)

paecmaker
12-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Im not really a horror movie fan(except zombie movies) either but the ones Ive seen are

The others
the hills have eyes
Alien (I know its a sci fi but I count it as a horror movie)
And I saw a southcorean horror movie about a few soldiers in a dark forest(full of ghosts) but I dont know what its name was.
And if they count a few zombie movies

Dawn of the dead remake
28 days later
28 weeks later
resident evil 1/2/3
day of the dead
land of the dead

Mizel
12-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Evil Dead
original Texas Chainsaw Massacre
House of 1000 Corpses
Gindhouse/Planet Terror

Pretty much any movie involving zombies is bound to scare the crap out of me and give me nightmares -__-

thedeparted
12-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Going to try and list some that aren't listed so far

Suspiria
Bad Taste
Black Christmas
Carrie
Dead Alive

foof
12-09-2011, 06:56 PM
A Serbian Film
August Underground Mordem

thedeparted
12-15-2011, 10:01 PM
A Serbian Film
August Underground Mordem

Yeah the August Underground trilogy are pretty gory. To the point where it was almost thought to be snuff films when crossing the border once.

Synge
12-15-2011, 11:39 PM
Evil Dead

****in awesome movie

The Evil Dead
The Thing (original, haven't seen the one from this year
Poltergeist
Body Snatchers (70s one)
Saw
Dawn of the Dead ('04 remake, haven't actually seen the original)
Pet Cemetery*
Puppet Master*
Child's Play*

*Haven't seen these movies since I was a kid, so I'm not sure how much I'd like them these days. My dad and I used to watch Monster Madness (or whatever it was called) on TNT during the weekends when I was a kid, these are some of the ones that stayed with me, probably cause they scared the **** out of me.

ThCEL
12-18-2011, 12:42 AM
The Grudge had me awake for a week.. Crazy asians

rolandos
12-27-2011, 04:30 AM
that's amazing!

Kink3bird
12-27-2011, 06:32 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgPk6Oqee0BOEdu4S4F0q5RN9vp682x CDmsusWBly6av8moTVYiA
Anti-Christ, pretty sure I didn't even go near my penis after that movie...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0wEfRl-afa_qA6PJox4tPNQTO8SnQDl4vtK-wgqxBBs_svLlUDw
The Strangers / Paranormal Activity I saw in the theater and got the **** scared out of me. I really don't get scared unless the atmosphere I create is good.
Also the experience of seeing the first Paranormal Activity on a Friday with my friends was amazing all in it's own. You really feel like everyone is friends in the room because of how scared everyone is together.
Slasher movies or violent movies like Hostel I only enjoy because of the plot. Like Rob Zombie's movies don't scare me but entertain the hell out of me.

EpsilonX
12-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Alien
Halloween (1978 )

There are other horror movies I really enjoy, but those 2 are just beyond words.

paecmaker
12-28-2011, 06:39 AM
[

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0wEfRl-afa_qA6PJox4tPNQTO8SnQDl4vtK-wgqxBBs_svLlUDw
The Strangers / Paranormal Activity I saw in the theater and got the **** scared out of me. I really don't get scared unless the atmosphere I create is good.
Also the experience of seeing the first Paranormal Activity on a Friday with my friends was amazing all in it's own. You really feel like everyone is friends in the room because of how scared everyone is together.
Slasher movies or violent movies like Hostel I only enjoy because of the plot. Like Rob Zombie's movies don't scare me but entertain the hell out of me.

Ive also seen the strangers(that scene you show was creepy, I hate stuff like that)

Kink3bird
12-28-2011, 07:30 AM
Ive also seen the strangers(that scene you show was creepy, I hate stuff like that)

Yea that's def my favorite type of horror if I'm looking for a good scare, the realistic camera work and it's more psychological. I mean after that movie I had to constantly check every room in my house because of **** like that! She didn't even know he was in the house!

jobert
01-13-2012, 04:32 AM
All series of Final Destination
Nightmare in the Elm Street
The Ring

GamingWeston
01-13-2012, 08:52 AM
The Descent 1-2
Halloween

Trunks
01-13-2012, 08:57 AM
My favorite horror movie is probably The Thing, the original version.

Though I like the paranormal activity series as well. Paranormal activity 3 was really good I thought.