PDA

View Full Version : 25 Most Embarrassing Things In The World

Mizel
12-14-2011, 03:52 PM
This made me lol

Im pretty positive just about every one of these have happened to me xD

http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6614479/25-most-embarrassing-things-in-the-world

(Sometimes on the first try it gives you an error, just reload)

LemonRising
12-16-2011, 03:44 PM
LMFAO oh goodness
Can't say all of those have happened to me but a few for sure.

CraeSC111
12-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Ones I haven't had happen: 8, 10, 13, 21...

Mizel
12-17-2011, 09:10 AM
Havent had 8..... 10 Ive done in my head, but never said outloud.... and 24, at least that I know of hah

thedeparted
12-17-2011, 03:41 PM
butt sweat is the worst, haven't sweated through but its still feels like i would. lol when i'd go to the bars heavy with my cousin, public puking was a ritual for me.

forumhookers
12-24-2011, 03:04 PM
how come person make himself nude in gym?

Sunsetforgotten
12-24-2011, 04:18 PM
Last one happened to me. Although my brother was there too. Awkwardness consumed my family for quite a while.

Trunks
12-24-2011, 07:06 PM
All of those have expect the last two have happened to me before. Actually just last weekend I used my friends bathroom and I noticed it didn't go down when I flushed. But instead of going through all the trouble I just put the seat down and pretended it went down.

Mizel
12-27-2011, 09:00 AM
All of those have expect the last two have happened to me before. Actually just last weekend I used my friends bathroom and I noticed it didn't go down when I flushed. But instead of going through all the trouble I just put the seat down and pretended it went down.

Hahaha, classic xD

paecmaker
12-27-2011, 10:46 AM
I havnt had

3, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 21 and 25

So I still got a few things looking forward to encounter, fun -__-

I still remember when I was going to buy pizza, I stood there and they were packing it all up on the table and asked for payment, then I saw that they didnt take cards so I had to ask them to wait while I ran down to the nearest shop and took out money(it was a few minutes before they closed) Now I always got money on me :p

CraeSC111
01-02-2012, 02:56 AM
I've forgotten my debit card and ate at a fancy restaurant. Lucky a friend was also there.

Th3-devils-princess
01-02-2012, 01:23 PM
yup some of these has happened to me espcialy the waving at some one who isn't waving at you i've also waved at some who i thought was another person (someone i actually new lol) and i've had someone walk in on me in the bath tub embarrassing.....

paecmaker
01-02-2012, 02:09 PM
It came up a guy calling my name today, I had a weak memory of knowing him but not from where and I didnt know his name. Its hard to make a conversation trying to avoid all topics that could expose me.

I hate it, its like "He: HEEEYY EDDIE!!!!, Me: uhhm hi"

tahoecale
01-02-2012, 09:06 PM
nice thanks for the lol

Trunks
01-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Does anyone else feel awkward when you're in a public bathroom with a bunch of people where all the stalls are full and people are waiting to take a number 2. Then while you're on the toilet trying to do your business which of course happens to be dead silent at the time you have the loudest farts.

Happened to me at a rest stop on the way home from North Carolina.

MortenNS
01-03-2012, 05:03 AM
What is even worse than not having enough money, which results to that you have to use your credit card/debit card. Is forgetting both cards and not having enough money, so you have to put everything or some things back

Mizel
01-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Does anyone else feel awkward when you're in a public bathroom with a bunch of people where all the stalls are full and people are waiting to take a number 2. Then while you're on the toilet trying to do your business which of course happens to be dead silent at the time you have the loudest farts.

Happened to me at a rest stop on the way home from North Carolina.

Lol Is it more awkward that when that happens, Im the one that accidentally laughs out loud. Ah, still finding farts funny, ftw xD

jobert
01-13-2012, 04:58 AM
This are really embarrassing. But for me forgetting someone's name is not that embarrassing.

GamingWeston
01-13-2012, 09:11 AM
And the "pee challenge". When there are only 2 pissoirs next to each other and you stand there with a guy next to you and nobody's there and there's dead silence. Usually I'm not really embarrassed but I see that the guy next to me is totally flustered, and he just can't manage to start the process :D And I stand there doing my job and can't act like I don't know that he is too frustrated to start peeing.

Mizel
01-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Lol I couldn’t handle that. I totally have pee stage fright. However, it does amuse my friends because they know when they call me out on it while were all in a bathroom, I wont be able to pee until they leave xD

CraeSC111
01-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Only problem I have with that is the little kids that use the urinals and drop their pants completely. Its just too awkward

Mizel
01-16-2012, 08:42 AM
Oh man, so many pedo jokes. Must resist!

I think I must say the top #1 worst thing on there is accidentally having other people see your nude photos (specially when its your stepdad). But also walking in on people in the bathroom… why does nobody ever lock doors?? I just never get it O_o

paecmaker
01-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Oh man, so many pedo jokes. Must resist!

I think I must say the top #1 worst thing on there is accidentally having other people see your nude photos (specially when its your stepdad). But also walking in on people in the bathroom… why does nobody ever lock doors?? I just never get it O_o

Its not their fault that you pick the locks open again.

Mizel
01-16-2012, 09:32 AM
Well maybeeeeee they shouldn’t have locks that are so easy to pick. Or maybe it’s just all my mad lock-picking skills I’ve developed from Skyrim :P

CraeSC111
01-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Wait nude pics and your step dad? What happened?

Mizel
01-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Yea, exactly like it sounds.

Dont give your stepdad your phone to look at pictures of whatever and forget you have nudes on there.

It *will* scar you both, for life.

CraeSC111
01-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Worst I've done is sent a text meant for my gf to my father. While I was still at home. Needless to say there was no visiting her that day

Mizel
01-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Hahaha, that's still bad and hilarious :P

I only ever had something like that happen once. When I was playing WoW (feels like ages ago)... I was talking to my fiance and ex-bf (who was still obsessed and trying to get me back) at the same time. I sent my fiancé quite a dirty msg that went to my ex-bf instead by accident. Made it so much worse that he was trying to get my back and def thought I was hitting on him. It was really embarrassing. -__-

CraeSC111
01-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Yeah but my mistext wasnt my fault. My phone regularly changed contact names on me. It was fixed after a software upgrade though :D

Mizel
01-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Mine wasn't my fault either. Im blonde. I have a never ending excuse ;)

CraeSC111
01-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Oh its all good then.

GamingWeston
01-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Yea, exactly like it sounds.

Dont give your stepdad your phone to look at pictures of whatever and forget you have nudes on there.

It *will* scar you both, for life.

*Never* have nudes on your phone. It's a law of nature that it will slip out. I always remove pics of my gf because the first cell phone of mine with camera did things like send the first picture to random people and it scared the living sh out of me. Fortunately it was just a pic of a house but I've never had anything dirty on my phone after that.

CraeSC111
01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Thank God for the delete feature

paecmaker
01-20-2012, 03:06 AM
I havnt sent embarrasing messages except for a few when it was in my pocket(but nothing really bad, only one that I stand at a sign to my brother, dont ask :/ ).

But one time a few "friends" got control over the phone so they desided they would send the WORST message ever to my TEACHER!!!!!(However he is a male)

They told me and the battery was dead later so I couldnt explain. I dont have to say that it were really embarrasing at the next schoolday....:embarrassed:

CraeSC111
01-20-2012, 03:54 AM
Haha. Messing with a friends phone or Facebook is. Always the best

Mizel
01-20-2012, 08:36 AM
*Never* have nudes on your phone. It's a law of nature that it will slip out. I always remove pics of my gf because the first cell phone of mine with camera did things like send the first picture to random people and it scared the living sh out of me. Fortunately it was just a pic of a house but I've never had anything dirty on my phone after that.

Oh, I have def learned my lesson lol Now any pics are most def deleted ASAP. Just cant trust technology :P

I havnt sent embarrasing messages except for a few when it was in my pocket(but nothing really bad, only one that I stand at a sign to my brother, dont ask :/ ).

But one time a few "friends" got control over the phone so they desided they would send the WORST message ever to my TEACHER!!!!!(However he is a male)

They told me and the battery was dead later so I couldnt explain. I dont have to say that it were really embarrasing at the next schoolday....:embarrassed:

Wait a minute…. why do you have your teachers phone number? lol *raises eyebrow*

paecmaker
01-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Wait a minute…. why do you have your teachers phone number? lol *raises eyebrow*

I wrote it down during a class trip(everyone did it), in case anyone would turn missing(aka me). And then I forgot to delete it again, but after the "prank" I deleted it directly :p

Mizel
01-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Ohhhhh, okay. I was legitimately scared for your innocence there for a second xD

paecmaker
01-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Ohhhhh, okay. I was legitimately scared for your innocence there for a second xD

Oh dont be scared about my innocence, Im like a saint :cheesy:

Mizel
01-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Yea right, we'll go with that ;)

CraeSC111
01-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Well don't you know mizel everyone is a saint! But you O_O

Mizel
01-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Well then. man are you guys are missing out :P