PDA

View Full Version : MMO Trade Portal

LiNuX
09-29-2007, 01:52 PM
MMO Trade Portal (http://mmotp.com/) is a site for anyone that is into big MMORPGs. Well as the name can explain a bit, you can trade your in game items and characters and even sell them.

It's an online MMORPG auction site and there are more than a few auctions going on at the moment.

As I am typing this I see a World of Warcraft lvl 70 war/druid account being auctioned off at $300 so far. Anyone want to give it a try to match that other account that was sold for $10k? I wish I could.

Their supported games include:

World of Warcraft (US and EU)
Eve Online
Everquest II
Guild Wars
Lineage 2
Lord of the Ring
Maple Story
Runescape
Second Life

As you may have also noticed, MMOTP (http://mmotp.com/) is also one our sponsors :D Hopefully a sponsor for a bit so I can get that game server I planned to get a month ago.

Well if you have the sudden urge to sell your MMORPG account or buy one, don't do it on ebay, cuz it's illegal there :-P

Jasperking
09-29-2007, 05:06 PM
i was wandering why you were advertising the site. Until i saw that it was one of your sponsers lol.
Although i dont play any of those games so that site wont be useful to me.

Also i hope you get your game server u have always wanted.

One more point selling accounts on ebay is illegal yes. But so is selling it on that site as it violates most MMORPG rules :)

LiNuX
09-29-2007, 05:20 PM
it does violate rules but what can you do? r u gonna tell them to stop? lol, people will still find more ways and other places to sell and buy accounts - this site just saves those people some trouble

hey, i wont be responsible if they are banned so i dont really care :D

and the game server that'll come will be for this forum - dont know if u were around when that was happening, but couldnt get one cuz of my stupid internet

XiMMiX
09-30-2007, 11:28 AM
I dont know il try it out!

LiNuX
09-30-2007, 11:51 AM
I dont know il try it out!

do you have any good mmorpg stuff to sell? i'd like to know what they are lol, if i was still into gaming as i was years ago, i probably would have been able to get something out of it

Blackbird
09-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Well this is not good, you can't sell you characters only keep it on yourself.

LiNuX
09-30-2007, 12:23 PM
Well this is not good, you can't sell you characters only keep it on yourself.

those are the rules as jasper has said above but are you really going to try to tell thousands of people not to sell their accounts? most likely they'll find another way to sell them

and shhh - they are one of our sponsors lol, pays for hosting and other bills for forum :rolleyes1: ;-)

Jasperking
09-30-2007, 12:30 PM
as LiNuX says alot of people all over the world sell accounts even though its illegal. Some companies dont really care as they cant be bothered to stop it. Others do care but hardly find out :p

Blackbird
09-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Anyway who cares about it? If the forum can run that's great :D