PDA

View Full Version : GF Christmas Gathering (+Minecraft Server Release) - Friday December 23, 2011

LiNuX
12-19-2011, 11:31 PM
The plan is to have a small gathering in the GF IRC, Mumble, and TS servers this coming Friday at around 8PM EST. Most of you should be done with your schoolwork by then as well as we can celebrate that too.

During that time, we'll also release the info of the Minecraft server to you.

This is something that I would like to try out for holidays. You can use this opportunity to speak to your fellow gamers (via text and voice).

If you don't know how to connect to the IRC, please read the following thread: IRC Information Guide - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=19201)

View our GF Servers page for the connection info to our Mumble and Teamspeak 3 servers: Gamers Forum :: PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, Fighting, FPS, Video Games - GF Servers (http://www.gamers-forum.com/index.php?pageid=gf_servers)

If you are attending, feel free to post here. If the time doesn't work for you, please post here as well along with a time that does work for you and we will see if we can move things around.

I hope to see you guys there!

ROFLBRYCE
12-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Totally awesome, I actually get off work around 6EST! I'll definetely try to get on Mumble around 8-9EST after supper, may or may not be able to with family and all but I'll try.

Synge
12-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Aww, this would be awesome but I leave in 2 days to spend the holidays with the family.

LemonRising
12-20-2011, 12:52 AM
I AM SO DOWN.

Pretty sure I have 0 plans on friday so
this
is
excellent.

Mizel
12-20-2011, 11:19 AM
This sounds really fun! Hopefully I wont have too much going on and can pop in for a bit :D

LiNuX
12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Aww, this would be awesome but I leave in 2 days to spend the holidays with the family.

We have plans to do this for New Years Eve as well if you're free then.

W1CKEDTW1STED
12-20-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm working Friday night. :(

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Zaphod/Spectacle/Avatars/zamboni.gif
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k297/Schmackity/moving_zamboni.gif

ROFLBRYCE
12-20-2011, 12:15 PM
We have plans to do this for New Years Eve as well if you're free then.

It's like my birthday present but not really!

Probably be staying home anyways. Don't feel like going out to the bar, 18th bday or not lol and hopefully the gf will join in a bit too

LiNuX
12-20-2011, 06:30 PM
It's like my birthday present but not really!

The 1gfp that you'll get will be your birthday present that day.

And we'll have cyber cake too.

But I'll also encourage everyone to buy their own real cake and wait for Bryce to blow out the candles and we can all enjoy a whole cake. Celebrate his birthday and the new year.

HamadaLFC8
12-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Wish I could make it, I really doubt it though! Have fun guys and enjoy the MC server! I'll be on there as soon as I'm back ! ;D

Trunks
12-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Do all versions of IRC cost money? If there was a free one I'll get it, I'll definitely be in TS though.

LiNuX
12-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Do all versions of IRC cost money? If there was a free one I'll get it, I'll definitely be in TS though.

Linked in the first post as well: IRC Information Guide - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=19201)

Mibbit is definitely free and I believe xchat is free as well. They'll both allow you to connect to our IRC channel.

ROFLBRYCE
12-21-2011, 12:29 AM
The 1gfp that you'll get will be your birthday present that day.

But I'll also encourage everyone to buy their own real cake and wait for Bryce to blow out the candles and we can all enjoy a whole cake. Celebrate his birthday and the new year.

:shocked:

Best paragraph ever. Actually it'd be pretty sweet if everyone had a cupcake in tinychat or something, and then I could have one with a candle, and then we'd all nom down some cake and play Minecraft. It'd be the best birthday present in the last few years, no joke lol

edit: didn't mean for this to sounds like "yay lets all hop on this thing for bryce!" with my post, I didn't mean anything like that at all. My nerdy, "that'd be so awesome if this, then that, then that..." getting carried away side took over. I'm sorry =X

W1CKEDTW1STED
12-21-2011, 07:45 AM

Sounds kinky. :p

LiNuX
12-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Just to remind everyone that the gathering is tonight!

Sounds kinky. :p

Oh you and your mind....

LemonRising
12-23-2011, 08:33 PM
IM IN. THE IRCS.

: D
IM LATE but oh well haha
Better late than never as they say <:

LiNuX
12-24-2011, 09:01 PM
If you missed the party last night, remember that we're having another one next week on New Years Eve!

Muffincat
12-25-2011, 01:47 PM
I hope you all had a fun time, and I am sorry I couldn't make it. Things are not well for dili and I at the moment, and our personal lives are becoming very chaotic and unsure. I wish all of you the best, and I wish I could make the New Year's one, but I highly doubt it.

We will be fine, so don't worry, but I hope you all are having wonderful holidays! I hope you can all excuse my inactivity as of late :)