PDA

View Full Version : August Stats

LiNuX
09-29-2007, 09:51 PM
I used to put up monthly stats but I stopped for several reasons including lack of time and having to search for the info. I know it's a month late and I wasnt even gonna do one for August But i want to compare it to September's stats which will be available day after tomorrow so here goes:

Posts Made: 2,359
Highest Post Count for 1 Day: 179
Threads Opened: 302
New Member Registrations: 78

Some Traffic Stats:

Unique Visitors: 5,272
Number of Visits (unique visitors + returning visitors): 11,720
Pageviews: 94,521

August was a pretty good month for registrations and new thread creations and it was a good month to bounce back from the whole server collapse a few months back.

Anyone here think we did better for certain or all stats this month of september?

Jasperking
09-30-2007, 07:21 AM
Wow thats alot of unique visitors and posts lol. 179 a day is really good for a forum too :P

Also September was when i started posting so cant wait for those lol :)

Although the last week has been quiet

LiNuX
09-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Wow thats alot of unique visitors and posts lol. 179 a day is really good for a forum too :P

Also September was when i started posting so cant wait for those lol :)

Although the last week has been quiet

yea it is a lot and yes you have posted a great deal on this forum this month :D

we'll just have to wait and see how september looks - i'll post stats on oct 2nd or 3rd :D

well you'll have to wait and see, i already know :D :spinny:

Scott
09-30-2007, 03:18 PM
yea it is a lot and yes you have posted a great deal on this forum this month :D

we'll just have to wait and see how september looks - i'll post stats on oct 2nd or 3rd :D

well you'll have to wait and see, i already know :D :spinny:

Yeah I certainly post a lot ;-)

I am sure September will have much more posts and visitors

Jasperking
09-30-2007, 03:21 PM
well there was a ton of posts on the last day of september so that should help it :p

Scott
09-30-2007, 03:32 PM
well there was a ton of posts on the last day of september so that should help it :p

This is still september??

And there has been a lot of posts today

LiNuX
09-30-2007, 04:50 PM
its still september - for another 2 hrs and 10 mins lol :D and yes there was tripe digit post count today :D so its pretty good right now

i'll still have to wait for another 24 hrs or so for all stats to update so i cant post the stats right away

Scott
09-30-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm guessing that in August I made a high percentage of the posts?

LiNuX
09-30-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm guessing that in August I made a high percentage of the posts?

you made high percentage of the threads - i had the posts lol :D this month ur the second top poster and u were the third top poster last month

Scott
09-30-2007, 05:16 PM
you made high percentage of the threads - i had the posts lol :D this month ur the second top poster and u were the third top poster last month

Soon I will rule the forum!! and all of you will steal for me *evil laugh*

So Linux, are you the number 1 biggest poster?

LiNuX
09-30-2007, 05:18 PM
yes, followed by souljaa and twigz

KittyCat72
09-30-2007, 05:49 PM
We might have did better this month.. not sure. I know that I haven't been able to post much lately and there are others like me. But some of our new members have been posting quite a bit. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Scott
09-30-2007, 05:51 PM
Let's just hope we can do better next month!

LiNuX
09-30-2007, 06:26 PM
Let's just hope we can do better next month!

all we can hope is to improve from one month to the next and next month starts tomorrow, well 35 mins from this post :-)

Scott
09-30-2007, 06:27 PM
all we can hope is to improve from one month to the next and next month starts tomorrow, well 35 mins from this post :-)

October has started here

And 24 Season 6 has been released!!!!!.,...... I'm going to get it tomorrow!

LiNuX
09-30-2007, 06:32 PM
October has started here

And 24 Season 6 has been released!!!!!.,...... I'm going to get it tomorrow!

lol - october starts here 4.5 hrs from now but forum's database is synced with another time zone, it used to be UK time but its -1 right now i think, weird and i cant change it without uninstalling all mods and skins lol