PDA

View Full Version : The New Gamers Forum Minecraft Server

LiNuX
12-23-2011, 07:08 PM
As promised, we are launching the GF Minecraft server to the public, the connection info is found below:

Hostname: mc.gamers-forum.com
IP: 173.242.117.180
Port: 25567

You can use either the hostname or IP to connect.

The Server contains the worldfile provided by W1CKEDTW1STED so if you played on his server earlier, your stuff should still be there.

I have some of the old plugins installed, will add more as I find them (some seem to be inactive currently).

A special thanks go to our Sponsor, Snaju (http://www.snaju.com) (Systems Normal All Jacked Up) - they provided us with our Mumble and TS servers and now they were kind enough to provide us with a Minecraft server.

Enjoy the server!

~LiNuX

egg-whites333
12-26-2011, 09:10 AM
sweet im going on now :D

Trunks
12-26-2011, 09:29 AM
It's been down a lot lately when I tried to get on it. Not sure what the problem is.

LiNuX
12-26-2011, 11:01 AM
It's been down a lot lately when I tried to get on it. Not sure what the problem is.

Just checked, says it hasn't been down since I restarted it on Friday. Do you get any errors? Or just can't connect?

Trunks
12-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Just checked, says it hasn't been down since I restarted it on Friday. Do you get any errors? Or just can't connect?

hmm, that's odd. Sometimes it says the server is offline so I can't even connect to it. Others it gives me some type of error, can't remember it. It's working now, so next time it does it I'll let you know what it is.

LiNuX
12-26-2011, 12:23 PM
hmm, that's odd. Sometimes it says the server is offline so I can't even connect to it. Others it gives me some type of error, can't remember it. It's working now, so next time it does it I'll let you know what it is.

Alright thanks. If anything, I'll speak to our sponsor about it.

egg-whites333
12-26-2011, 12:44 PM
ya im having problemes as well

LiNuX
12-26-2011, 01:02 PM
ya im having problemes as well

What problems are you having?

The last logins I have on the server are from Trunks a few times, no other attempts seems to have been made. If you get an error, let me know what the exact error is.

Synge
12-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Was gonna hop on and check it out for a bit, but it seems it's offline for me as well.

LiNuX
12-26-2011, 06:26 PM
Rebooted it again, contacting the sponsor to see if they can resolve it.

egg-whites333
12-26-2011, 11:34 PM
i didnt try because it said it was offline

LiNuX
12-27-2011, 12:39 AM
Got information from our sponsor, the server we're on is having issues, it should be upgraded soon, until then, I guess we're stuck with this. I'll reboot the server every once in a while when it's empty just to reset everything.

Sorry about this guys. Not much I can do. Will update this thread when I receive word that the issue was fixed.

Trunks
01-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Kind of forgot about it, but if it helps the error I get when I try to join is "The server responded with an invalid server key"

LiNuX
01-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Kind of forgot about it, but if it helps the error I get when I try to join is "The server responded with an invalid server key"

That's usually with a client, the quote below is what Dili posted when he tested the server out for us several weeks ago:

Some internet research suggests that it's an issue with the release of 1.0 - some, but not all, users experience this error. It is NOT a server error, it is an issue with the client, and it has been fixed in 1.0.1. Curiously enough, the error happens frequently to those that have it but is random - if you close your client, reopen it, and make brute force attempts to connect to the server you will eventually randomly successfully connect to the server.

Going into the Texture Pack menu option and back to the main menu accomplishes the same thing as closing and reopening the client for this issue, apparently, and many users (including myself) have found the easiest workaround is to repeatedly go into that menu and attempt another connection to the server until it finally lets you on.

I was able to connect to the server after struggling with the above

edit: The server should be moved to a new server since it randomly shows offline, no data should be lost, but just in case, I still have the backup from Wicked. The Hostname connection info may not change, but the IP address most likely will, will update this thread soon.

keoir
01-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Hello,
I am from Snaju LLC the provider sponsoring this server. I am sorry for the downtime as we strive to provide good quality service. As I do play minecraft my self a lot, the "Invalid Server Key" is a server side, and a client side bug dealing with validating against the minecraft auth servers. As when you try to connect to the server, it will validate your username with the minecraft servers.

Again i am sorry for the downtime, and if you want I can watch the server for it does not go down until we get the new box in (Ordered already).

Thanks for your patients and we hope you enjoy your server when we get this fixed.

Kind Regards,
Zackary Pedersen
Snaju LLC President

LiNuX
01-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the info Zackary, appreciate it :)

W1CKEDTW1STED
01-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Hello,
I am from Snaju LLC the provider sponsoring this server. I am sorry for the downtime as we strive to provide good quality service. As I do play minecraft my self a lot, the "Invalid Server Key" is a server side, and a client side bug dealing with validating against the minecraft auth servers. As when you try to connect to the server, it will validate your username with the minecraft servers.

Again i am sorry for the downtime, and if you want I can watch the server for it does not go down until we get the new box in (Ordered already).

Thanks for your patients and we hope you enjoy your server when we get this fixed.

Kind Regards,
Zackary Pedersen
Snaju LLC President

Thanks for the info and welcome to the forum. Careful though, you will become hooked quickly here. :p

CraeSC111
01-05-2012, 08:53 AM
If your client shows that the server is offline or gives you an error while trying to connect just restart your client. While testing the server I ran into connection problems quite a bit and it would usually allow me to connect after restarting once or twice.

Synge
01-07-2012, 10:12 PM
It's been offline for me every time I've tried it. It's been several days since I last bothered though, so I'll give your method a go and see what happens.

Edit: huh, tried with hostname, IP, IP+port. No dice. Tried direct connect IP+port and got in.

LiNuX
01-07-2012, 10:43 PM
A bunch of people logged in today (I only recognize two names), I couldn't spot any errors in the logs.

I'm glad you were able to get in, what name do you use in game? Couldn't find 'synge' in the logs.

Synge
01-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Yeah, Synge was taken :| AugustWinterman is my MC name. And now that I've logged in once, I'm having no problems getting back in after I log out.

LiNuX
01-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Yeah, Synge was taken :| AugustWinterman is my MC name. And now that I've logged in once, I'm having no problems getting back in after I log out.

Ah yeah, I see you in the log. And that's good to hear :)

Hopefully the problems stay away once our sponsor moves us to the upgraded server.

CraeSC111
01-08-2012, 04:46 PM
I need to visit the server soon. I've been playing with my mods on single player :p

CraeSC111
01-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Can you please re-institute the whitelist. Just got on today and already my base and my spleef arena have been griefed

LiNuX
01-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Can you please re-institute the whitelist. Just got on today and already my base and my spleef arena have been griefed

Sorry about that :(

I'm waiting for our sponsors to move us to the new server, once they do, I'll reupload the world file wicked gave me, so you may have to go through the past few weeks all over again but at least it wont' be griefed then. I'll also bring up the whitelist then.

Let me know if anyone objects to that idea of rebooting back to a few weeks ago.

Also since it was made clear that the Minecraft username list didn't reflect the old whitelist, I won't be following that list either, so if you'd like to be on the whitelist, let me know here and I'll add you when the come comes.

CraeSC111
01-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Actually I got a whole lot done last night so I'd rather you not rewind it but if no one else objects I'll be fine

Synge
01-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I'd rather not be rolled back either. No sense in playing until the server move if we're gonna lose all progress made up to that point.

LiNuX
01-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Alright I'll just keep it on for now and try to get the whitelist on there soon.

Exodyus
01-09-2012, 05:50 PM
I have no idea about anything about MineCraft, but I went to see about this -- I assume it's still down?

Cause I got this:

Apache 2 Test Page
powered by CentOS

As promised, we are launching the GF Minecraft server to the public, the connection info is found below:

Hostname: mc.gamers-forum.com
IP: 69.174.245.105
Port: 25567

You can use either the hostname or IP to connect.

The Server contains the worldfile provided by W1CKEDTW1STED so if you played on his server earlier, your stuff should still be there.

I have some of the old plugins installed, will add more as I find them (some seem to be inactive currently).

A special thanks go to our Sponsor, Snaju (http://www.snaju.com) (Systems Normal All Jacked Up) - they provided us with our Mumble and TS servers and now they were kind enough to provide us with a Minecraft server.

Enjoy the server!

~LiNuX

egg-whites333
01-09-2012, 06:03 PM
ya im haing problems getting on

CraeSC111
01-09-2012, 06:41 PM
if you cant connect restart your client and try again. It usually works after a bit for me. Also not sure if its because of a minecraft issue or something in the settings but the mobs don't attack

LiNuX
01-09-2012, 06:41 PM
I have no idea about anything about MineCraft, but I went to see about this -- I assume it's still down?

Cause I got this:

No the server is up, what you're seeing is just on your browser, you have to connect to the game using the client (or at least the browser version).

ya im haing problems getting on

What issues are you having? Any errors?

egg-whites333
01-09-2012, 06:43 PM
it says connection refused to connect

LiNuX
01-09-2012, 06:46 PM
What connection info are you using?

egg-whites333
01-09-2012, 06:47 PM
i dont know what you mean

Slay
01-09-2012, 06:49 PM
i dont know what you mean

Ip or hostname?
And are you using the port or not?

Synge
01-09-2012, 06:51 PM
IP+Port (69.174.245.105:25567) is the only connection method that works for me, using just the IP or hostname gives me the same errors.

So if you haven't, try that method.

Slay
01-09-2012, 07:00 PM
IP+Port (69.174.245.105:25567) is the only connection method that works for me, using just the IP or hostname gives me the same errors.

I had that same issue (As a server hoster) . The Solution was putting the port in the port (or range) has to be the same as the host port, as well as the fact you can't leave one blank.

LiNuX
01-09-2012, 07:07 PM

Have you tried Hostname+Port? That should work as well, but the port is definitely necessary either way since you can't specify a port using hostname.

@Egw - hope synge's method works for you.

LiNuX
01-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Whitelist is set up. I put a bunch of you in there that I have seen today (along with a few others who were automatically added).

If you can't connect and want to be on the whitelist, please let me know your MC Username, I'll add you when I can.

egg-whites333
01-09-2012, 11:19 PM
yay no more worry about greifers

CraeSC111
01-10-2012, 09:57 PM
hey could i get a mod to go on and spawn me some spider webs for my spleef arena. I would really appreciate it since you cant obtain webs through any other means :D

CraeSC111
01-16-2012, 06:42 PM
The server seems to go offline every once in a while. Kicks me out and i have to wait a few minutes to get back on.

LiNuX
01-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Yeah that's the server's problem from earlier, we still haven't been moved to the new server yet, nothing I can do until it's moved sorry :(

CraeSC111
01-17-2012, 03:39 AM
when do you plan on moving it?

LiNuX
01-17-2012, 06:27 AM
It's out of my control, it's our sponsors who has to move it, they told me they would do it soon.

Exodyus
01-19-2012, 04:32 PM
How about an access guide for newbs, pl0x?

Synge
01-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Apparently the next update will include jungle biomes (awesome!) but they will only appear in new worlds :| I'm all for new stuff, but it's kind of annoying that you still have to start over to take advantage of the new content, even after the game has been officially released.

Anyway, I'm curious if this means we'll be starting a new map again?

Exentenzed
01-20-2012, 05:24 PM
hey could i get a mod to go on and spawn me some spider webs for my spleef arena. I would really appreciate it since you cant obtain webs through any other means :D

What do you mean? there are webs in old mineshafts and dungeons, and you can collect those if you enchant a tool with silk touch.

Or arent there enchantments in SMP?

Trunks
01-20-2012, 06:38 PM
Could someone whitelist my friend, Darkassault. Thanks

LiNuX
01-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Could someone whitelist my friend, Darkassault. Thanks

Added him.

And about the update, if it'll require a restart of the world, let me know so I make a backup before upgrading.

keoir
01-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Hello,
I am from Snaju LLC (Company Providing the Server) and I would like to let you all know that you where moved to the new server "Hunt". It is located in Scranton PA and you are the first MC server to be deployed on it. I will wait for LiNuX's to send and re post the new IP as it is his server. But I would like to say sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and the effect this had on you all. If you have any problems you can address them directly to me and I would be more than happy to help.

Thanks.
Zackary Pedersen
Snaju LLC President

Trunks
01-22-2012, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't mind a restart, it's the only way to get a biome and I'm getting bored anyway.

LiNuX
01-22-2012, 01:14 PM
The MC server has finally been moved to the new server, the new ip is 173.242.117.180:25567

I know the hostname hasn't worked for some people in the past, it won't work at all this time, I have to reconfigure it.

Please feel free to try it out and let me know if you have any issues.

IP info posted on the front page as well and will shortly be set up in the GF Servers page.

edit: @Zackary thanks for your post as well.

egg-whites333
01-22-2012, 01:25 PM
:D thanks finaly no more kick outs :D

Exodyus
02-01-2012, 12:42 PM
The MC server has finally been moved to the new server, the new ip is 173.242.117.180:25567

I know the hostname hasn't worked for some people in the past, it won't work at all this time, I have to reconfigure it.

Please feel free to try it out and let me know if you have any issues.

IP info posted on the front page as well and will shortly be set up in the GF Servers page.

edit: @Zackary thanks for your post as well.

Says I'm not white listed. :(

Name: Exodyus

Psychotray
02-02-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm encountering the same problem as Exodyus, It says I'm not white-listed on the server. Can you white list me so I can play on the server? Please?

LiNuX
02-02-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm encountering the same problem as Exodyus, It says I'm not white-listed on the server. Can you white list me so I can play on the server? Please?

Whitelisted.

Have fun.

Psychotray
02-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Whitelisted.

Have fun.

Apparently not, I tried to log back on to the server and it still says I'm not white-listed.. Can't you just make the server public? :huh:

LiNuX
02-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Apparently not, I tried to log back on to the server and it still says I'm not white-listed.. Can't you just make the server public? :huh:

There seems to be an internal error with the CP, I've contacted Snaju and see what they say.

Even if I wanted to make the server public now, I can't :( and a majority of the players like the whitelist because it prevents random people from coming in and destroying everything.

Psychotray
02-03-2012, 07:38 AM
The white-list idea is good, but it's a hassle if everyone has to request to be white-listed JUST to play Minecraft. I'm only throwing my opinion out there, it'd be better public. Even if people did grief, Console could just ban them from the server so there would be no more shenanigans. I'm on the server now anyway, it works all of a sudden. But yeah, just take the public idea into consideration man. It'd be a lot less effort for those of whom just want to build and play on the server.

XeroTehHero
02-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Hey, Is it alright if I become white listed as well?

Muffincat
02-03-2012, 10:45 AM
The white-list idea is good, but it's a hassle if everyone has to request to be white-listed JUST to play Minecraft. I'm only throwing my opinion out there, it'd be better public. Even if people did grief, Console could just ban them from the server so there would be no more shenanigans. I'm on the server now anyway, it works all of a sudden. But yeah, just take the public idea into consideration man. It'd be a lot less effort for those of whom just want to build and play on the server.

I completely disagree; it makes much more sense for it to be white listed. Minecraft servers get griefed a lot, and we don't want ours to be griefed, which is made much easier by having a whitelist. The server is for people on the forum, not for random other people.

It's not a lot of effort to just make a post and ask to be white listed. There is really no reason, in my own opinion, to not have it white listed.

jcmcdo12
02-03-2012, 10:56 AM
I would need to be whitelisted.

LiNuX
02-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Hey, Is it alright if I become white listed as well?

I would need to be whitelisted.

are your in game names the same as your username on the forum? If not, let me know what it is and I'll get it up soon.

jcmcdo12
02-03-2012, 01:09 PM
are your in game names the same as your username on the forum? If not, let me know what it is and I'll get it up soon.

Oh. Derp. ZeroTwo02 is my MC username.

LiNuX
02-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Oh. Derp. ZeroTwo02 is my MC username.

Added you.

@everyone: The server is currently being worked on so you may not be able to access it for a few hours. Will update once it's back online.

xLykos
02-03-2012, 01:22 PM
I think I might already be on the whitelist but my MC name is Darkassault

LiNuX
02-03-2012, 01:44 PM
I think I might already be on the whitelist but my MC name is Darkassault

yeah you're already on there.

Synge
02-03-2012, 03:28 PM
I completely disagree; it makes much more sense for it to be white listed. Minecraft servers get griefed a lot, and we don't want ours to be griefed, which is made much easier by having a whitelist. The server is for people on the forum, not for random other people.

It's not a lot of effort to just make a post and ask to be white listed. There is really no reason, in my own opinion, to not have it white listed.
Yeah.. I'm not seeing the hassle in making one post and waiting no longer than a day to be added.

Psychotray
02-03-2012, 07:06 PM
XeroTehHero's Minecraft user name is: Soullegion

Could you white-list him as well?

LiNuX
02-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Server is up and running.

And added him to whitelist.

jcmcdo12
02-03-2012, 08:00 PM
It still says I'm not whitelisted and/or its not running correctly.

LiNuX
02-03-2012, 08:22 PM
It still says I'm not whitelisted and/or its not running correctly.

Readded you and rebooted the server, let me know if it works now.

jcmcdo12
02-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Readded you and rebooted the server, let me know if it works now.

Yea Its up

xLykos
02-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Mine is saying it can't reach the server.
I've tried the IP and the hostname and neither worked.

LiNuX
02-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Mine is saying it can't reach the server.
I've tried the IP and the hostname and neither worked.

Don't see any errors, but I rebooted the server just in case, try now.

xLykos
02-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Nah I got nothing

Trunks
02-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Nah I got nothing

It's working for me, make sure you're using the right Ip

IP: 173.242.117.180:25567

xLykos
02-08-2012, 03:22 PM
It's working for me, make sure you're using the right Ip

IP: 173.242.117.180:25567

Ok, I forgot to add the numbers after the colon. It's working now. But now it says I'm not white listed haha

LiNuX
02-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Ok, I forgot to add the numbers after the colon. It's working now. But now it says I'm not white listed haha

I see you on the list, I removed you and added you again, try now.

xLykos
02-08-2012, 11:02 PM
There we go :) Thanks Linux

Exentenzed
02-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Can you whitelist me aswell please? :)

LiNuX
02-12-2012, 09:48 AM
I assume your name is Exentenzed and I've added that in.

Exentenzed
02-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Yes it is, thanks. :)

CraeSC111
02-13-2012, 08:48 PM
Well I decided to go on the server after a somewhat long break and i found a whole lotta grief. Mushrooms everywhere, fences gone, random holes in structures. It kinda pisses me off.

Synge
02-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Well I decided to go on the server after a somewhat long break and i found a whole lotta grief. Mushrooms everywhere, fences gone, random holes in structures. It kinda pisses me off.

It's been dealt with

whos the a hole with the obsidian - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=22293)

Hopefully that's the end of it.

Wonder when the next update will be released, I wanna play but I'm not gonna waste my time knowing we'll be restarting.

CraeSC111
02-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Oh hell I am (insert obscene language here) pissed now. Firstly I don't think it was right for egw to post the sign and put up some dirt, but griefing MY stuff for that (and at such a huge scale) makes me really (obscene language) mad. (obscene language) I hate (obscene language) griefers and if anyone had a problem with what i was building they could've PMed me especially if that person knew whose stuff it was. Thats just (language) stupid and I am really (language) mad right now. it took me quite a while to get all that stuff together and I was just going on today to get a few screenshots before the server reset.

Synge
03-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Has the server been updated yet? If not, 1.2 has been out for a while now, so whenever you can get around to it :] We'll need a new map/world as well.

LiNuX
03-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Has the server been updated yet? If not, 1.2 has been out for a while now, so whenever you can get around to it :] We'll need a new map/world as well.

Sorry about that, I don't follow MC. I will upgrade it this weekend.

And by new map/world, do you mean that this will reset the current world? Or I need to delete the current one and let a new one pop up?

Trunks
03-07-2012, 10:44 PM
I believe you'll have to delete the old one and let the server generate a new map.

LiNuX
03-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Ok, I plan to do it on Saturday

CraeSC111
03-11-2012, 06:57 PM
have you gotten that update done yet? Still won't let me log in.

LiNuX
03-12-2012, 06:43 AM
I didn't get a chance to, worked all weekend. Backing up the server now, hope to upgrade it tonight when I get home from work.

LiNuX
03-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Did the upgrade, I left the world files up because it said it would convert it to 1.2, so I'm hoping it did. Can someone confirm this for me?

If it doesn't work, I'll just redo it, should be faster since I already have backups from today.

Synge
03-12-2012, 05:46 PM
It'll convert it to make it compatible with 1.2, but new features will only be added with a new world.

Plus, our old map has been griefed to hell.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg71/lewisglewis/2012-02-23_195315.png

Crae's once lovely rainbow sheep farm, right off spawn

Trunks
03-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Yeah a new world needs to be created.

and yeah, that was a while ago. It was all dealt with I believe.

LiNuX
03-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Deleted the old world files and redid the 1.2 update.

Synge
03-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Yay, tis working. Thanks =D

Spawn is in a jungle too, so that's cool.

CraeSC111
03-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Loving the new world. So far everything has worked well besides fishing

Muffincat
03-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Fishing has worked fine for me o.o What trouble are you having?

Synge
03-19-2012, 04:10 PM
He just sucks at it :P

CraeSC111
03-20-2012, 04:13 PM
That's probably it. Also my computer is probably lagging a bit and making me fail

Muffincat
03-22-2012, 05:21 PM
There was a new update released, and Linux patched the server just now :3 There are new wood planks for every kind of tree, and some new sand blocks, chat upgrades, and tons of bug fixes.

CraeSC111
03-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Woo. Love it

egg-whites333
04-22-2012, 02:20 PM
please white-lit salsterv my friend decided to keep our account for himself

CraeSC111
04-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Aren't about 3 or so people using salv?

egg-whites333
04-22-2012, 10:46 PM
yep yet its not white listed lol :P so i just need it white listed then i can play with you guys

EpsilonX
05-15-2012, 06:27 PM
is the server still the same?

LiNuX
05-15-2012, 08:40 PM
is the server still the same?

Do you mean the same info? Then yeah.

CraeSC111
05-21-2012, 04:37 AM
I was playing Minecraft recently and found the server's stronghold along with a portal to the end, which contains a special monster you have to kill. I did some internet searching and learned that the monster doesn't respawn. There's an addon that resets the end and allows the monster to respawn. While definitely not necessary for the server I would suggest taking a look at it and consider adding it if its not too much trouble

CraeSC111
09-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Hey Linux are you planning on upgrading the Minecraft Server now that the new update has come out?

LiNuX
09-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Yeah I can do that. Should I back anything up and will it overwrite the current world?

(I still don't follow anything on Minecraft)

CraeSC111
09-30-2012, 01:14 AM
I don't think that you should keep the old world.
Firstly there are new ores that won't be in the world.
Secondly I don't think anyone really has any sentimental feelings towards our old map. Its probably been a while since anyone got on

Braeden
10-26-2012, 07:23 PM
I tried joining and no one was on and then I tried to warp the the spawn and it doesn't work :(

CraeSC111
10-26-2012, 09:08 PM
I don't think we have any addons installed. Plus it isn't very active on the server. Sometimes we will have lots of people on, but now that school and work has started up again you probably wont be seeing many people. I might hop on if I get time

egg-whites333
10-26-2012, 11:11 PM
is there still a whit list? if so linux please add jaden568 to it ive asked this before but it seems like it has been tossed aside.

LiNuX
10-28-2012, 11:03 AM
The MC Server was updated to 1.4.2. Sorry for the delay, had to find some adequate time to do it.

is there still a whit list? if so linux please add jaden568 to it ive asked this before but it seems like it has been tossed aside.

jaden568 was added to the whitelist.

CraeSC111
10-28-2012, 02:13 PM
I think it would probably be best to start a new world since there have been things added like emeralds for trading with villagers and cocoa plants, although if you find cocoa beans you can plant your own.

LiNuX
10-28-2012, 02:29 PM
I think the update went over the old world, but can someone check? If it hasn't let me know and I'll delete the current world and rerun the update.

CraeSC111
10-28-2012, 02:36 PM
I checked and it is still the same world. That's why I asked about the change in the first place :D

LiNuX
10-28-2012, 03:17 PM
re-ran the update, check now.

egg-whites333
10-28-2012, 03:54 PM
thanks linux :3

CraeSC111
10-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks a ton Linux. I will now create grand masterpieces!

CraeSC111
11-14-2012, 01:00 PM
There is a new update out and the server needs to be updated. I am liking the new changes :D
No need to create a new world, the current one is still good

LiNuX
11-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Alright, I'll run the update over the weekend. If I don't do it by Saturday night, just send me a reminder if you can.

LiNuX
11-25-2012, 11:56 AM
Minecraft server updated to 1.4.5.

Let me know if anyone has issues.

CraeSC111
11-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Thanks a ton linux