PDA

View Full Version : This is why you shouldn't double jungle

LiNuX
01-01-2012, 01:19 PM
I've seen it attempted tons of times and I have never seen it work. I've been on both sides of it (against and with double junglers). We finished this game 17-0-23. Double Jungle Failed. I played against a double jungle a few days ago too, won that one with a similar score (but the other team had 2 kills and neither from jungle ganks).

http://www.gamers-forum.com/picture.php?albumid=226&pictureid=1276

Trunks
01-01-2012, 01:34 PM
I've never heard of anyone double jungling before. I don't even see it working, you'd just get under leveled except the people laning. But for them most likely, they won't be able to get any creep kills.

LiNuX
01-01-2012, 01:56 PM
I've never heard of anyone double jungling before. I don't even see it working, you'd just get under leveled except the people laning. But for them most likely, they won't be able to get any creep kills.

I don't see it working either, but I have heard stories of it working, never seen it myself though.

In this game, the two junglers made a comment about how they'll own in the beginning, so this win was more satisfying than usual.

Blackleo
01-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Don't jungle at all, it's worthless. Lol

Trunks
01-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Jungling can be pretty nice actually. You get an extra solo lane and the jungle can gank at level 2 or 3. A lizard or blue buff at level 2 or 3 is op and normally makes an easy gank. Starts the game off to a fast start.

LiNuX
01-05-2012, 11:34 PM

No it's not, if you done properly, it can mean the difference between whopping and getting whopped.

ROFLBRYCE
01-05-2012, 11:41 PM

Jungle...? Isn't that where that blue-buff thingy is? Every game I play I just stick to the lane, pummeling minions until low health when my minions can finish them off, and try and take down the towers. Never bothered going in the middle once, it looks useless.

Tooootally kidding guys.

Wish I ran into games like that, I think it'd be fun playing against that.

CraeSC111
01-06-2012, 08:36 AM
I played a game recently where a Lee sin got 20 kills off of our jungler before 17 minutes. I won that game too.