PDA

View Full Version : Freshen Cod?

Fredlie
01-05-2012, 05:37 PM
I've seen a lot of people calling Cod stale and reusing old goods. Me myself I think it's massive advancements. Killing is more fun with stuff like payback to back stabber popping up on the screen, weapon perks and all. But these aren't 'big' enough changes for this apparent gone of game. So I ask what could you add to Cods golden formlea to give it that kick it may of lossed? But not damaging it. I myself love mw3 and thinks its good as it is but if I was deciding BO 2 or MW4 I may add a more active terrain. Not just a little gap that opens in the ground with a press of some magic button but openable doors, destroyble scenery and maybe if it's in desert area a random 1 minute sand storm to blur the players vision outside. So your ideas?

paecmaker
01-05-2012, 05:46 PM
I want more dynamic maps, like you said a sandstorm every five minutes or something, but also bigger things that forces the players to do things.
Collapsing buildings and things, maybe even neutral enemies(that attack everyone)

I also want the campaign to be more demanding.

ROFLBRYCE
01-05-2012, 08:44 PM
I want more dynamic maps, like you said a sandstorm every five minutes or something, but also bigger things that forces the players to do things.
Collapsing buildings and things, maybe even neutral enemies(that attack everyone)

I also want the campaign to be more demanding.

Sounds like a first person, less futuristic Gears of War mixed with Battlefield...

...I want it, and now. It sounds like a great idea already man

CraeSC111
01-06-2012, 08:49 AM
I'd say vehicles, dynamic interactive environment, and changing autoregenerating health to a health bar (add Med kits and such)

paecmaker
01-06-2012, 09:21 AM
I'd say vehicles, dynamic interactive environment, and changing autoregenerating health to a health bar (add Med kits and such)

Or make it so that the autoregenerating health takes longer time, so that you earn from using healthkits anyway.

CraeSC111
01-06-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm not a fan of regenerating health. I guess it could be a perk

BtG Monster
01-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Though COD (Call of Duty), really, is just re-using things over and over, a little tweak here and there. Got to remember, all the CoD's that came out, were not from the SAME COMPANY... Looks the same, from MW2 to Black Ops, but Treyarch, messed up. But, a big step from MW2 to MW3. Same companies. Though it took some time, MW3, does look better then MW2.

BangMy Octopuss
01-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Though COD (Call of Duty), really, is just re-using things over and over, a little tweak here and there. Got to remember, all the CoD's that came out, were not from the SAME COMPANY... Looks the same, from MW2 to Black Ops, but Treyarch, messed up. But, a big step from MW2 to MW3. Same companies. Though it took some time, MW3, does look better then MW2.

One of the reasons people bought MW3 was for campaign, because MW2 and MW3 were so similar in online style of play, no one bothered to even play it.

CraeSC111
01-09-2012, 09:14 AM
I bought WaW for the campaign. Best CoD campaign I've played in a while

a_punk_lovin
03-08-2012, 05:27 PM
All I ask is tanks and maybe zombies in the middle of a TD match...?