PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops Sucks!

supersonic panda
01-08-2012, 08:07 PM
CoD black ops is by far the worst fps game ive played and possibly the worst game. the campain is horrible and the multiplayer is garbage. I cant believe i wasted a year of my life playing that game. the only thing that is somewhat enjoyable is the zombies but other than that its trash. who agrees or disagrees?

egg-whites333
01-08-2012, 08:16 PM
okay first of all this is a usless thre 2nd of all REASONS PEOPLE 3rd b.o isint that bad. fourth of all wait you waisted 1 year playing it? why did you play it if it sucked dont make stupid dicisions

CraeSC111
01-08-2012, 08:17 PM
I thought it was the worst out of the CoD games since modern warfare, but I do like the wager games. Those were generally all I did. And I thought the zombies wasn't as good because it had lost all the hype from being original.

supersonic panda
01-08-2012, 09:02 PM
ok egw if it is a useless hread than why are you posting in it?? and that is your opinion. and i mostly just played zombies and wager matches cuz those are not so bad.

lol haterzz

egg-whites333
01-08-2012, 09:04 PM
dude i aint hating im just saying you have no reasons why it sucks just 1 thing you like and all it is is you hating on b.o i posted to sow you my oppiuion thank you very much!

BangMy Octopuss
01-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Black ops isn't that bad. I do agree though on a certain extent it is pretty lame. Lack of effort made into the game, Black Ops gets boring real quick. Although I am level 50, 14th prestige lol.

HamadaLFC8
01-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Let's keep things civilized in here guys!! Thank youu ;D

Everyone has their own opinions and stuff, I personally never liked any of the CoD's, they just never appealed to me...

BangMy Octopuss
01-08-2012, 09:30 PM

Everyone has their own opinions and stuff, I personally never liked any of the CoD's, they just never appealed to me...

Probably because their all the same in their own way? Haha, shooter's can get a little tiring. I know a bunch of people that bought MW3 for story mode, dgaf about online because it was exactly like MW2.

HamadaLFC8
01-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Yeahh maybe but I love CS, Halo and Battlefield haha I don't know really theres something about CoD that just wasn't ... blehhhh :p

Sunsetforgotten
01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Probably because their all the same in their own way? Haha, shooter's can get a little tiring. I know a bunch of people that bought MW3 for story mode, dgaf about online because it was exactly like MW2.

Yeah I kinda feel the same about FPSs. I personally thought black ops was awesome, however. Played a lot of 2 player games with my brother on zombie mode. Other than that, I can pass on FPSs all day.

BangMy Octopuss
01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Yeahh maybe but I love CS, Halo and Battlefield haha I don't know really theres something about CoD that just wasn't ... blehhhh :p

Lol hmm, I wonder why? But yeah I see were ya comin from. I love all those shooters and CoD's.

egg-whites333
01-08-2012, 09:48 PM

i never said his oppiuion is worng its just nsulting my oppiuion and theres no reasons

BangMy Octopuss
01-08-2012, 09:50 PM
i never said his oppiuion is worng its just nsulting my oppiuion and theres no reasons

EGW, Opinion* Wrong* Insulting* :p

HamadaLFC8
01-08-2012, 09:55 PM
No I know Egw I was just saying in advance so that nothing WOULD happen :p

BangMy Octopuss
01-08-2012, 10:01 PM
No I know Egw I was just saying in advance so that nothing WOULD happen :p

Hahahaa, good stuff :p

BtG Monster
01-09-2012, 01:20 AM
CoD black ops is by far the worst fps game ive played and possibly the worst game. the campain is horrible and the multiplayer is garbage. I cant believe i wasted a year of my life playing that game. the only thing that is somewhat enjoyable is the zombies but other than that its trash. who agrees or disagrees?

I got to disagree with you. Halo was a horrible FPS.
Oh, what was that game ... Red Dead Redemption, kind of blows. There's a zombie game, made in western area.

If you're dogging the story, by all means, dog it, but the graphics for when Black Ops came out, rocked for their timing.

BangMy Octopuss
01-09-2012, 07:14 AM
I got to disagree with you. Halo was a horrible FPS.
Oh, what was that game ... Red Dead Redemption, kind of blows. There's a zombie game, made in western area.

If you're dogging the story, by all means, dog it, but the graphics for when Black Ops came out, rocked for their timing.

Red Dead, was a good game? It didn't blow lol. >:D

CraeSC111
01-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Red dead was an amazing game. And I'd have to say that the campaign for halo was good but the multiplayer was pretty bad. Besides grifball

HamadaLFC8
01-09-2012, 11:16 AM
I loved Red Dead! :|

egg-whites333
01-09-2012, 02:27 PM
lol red dead wasint even a fps sorry bud your wrong

Shooter99
01-09-2012, 04:56 PM
It may the worst Call of Duty game in the franchise, but trust me, it isn't the worst FPS ever. I don't personally like Black Ops, but there are multiple reasons why BO is a good game:

- People like it, which is the most important thing to the producers (and the people who play it, of course).
- If Treyarch makes BO2, people will buy it - again, something that's important to the producers.
- They didn't put much effort and money into making it, yet it made them rich and more popular (again, important for Activision/Treyarch).

- There are just so many things to do in Black Ops: The campaign may not be long or especially entertaining, but the intel points give you actual intel and there are numerous things you can find out if you're into it; There are zombies - very entertaining if you play co-op with friends; There's DO Arcade and Zorg (or something like that) - good for killing time.
- It has a huge online community - for the people who like BO's multiplayer.
- Low system requirements - for PC gamers with older PCs.
- Numerous patches to fix bugs and glitches.

See, you may not like it (neither do I), but you can't say that it's a bad game. Treyarch got what they wanted and so did the majority of Call of Duty gamers.

Yunax2
02-01-2012, 01:57 PM

thats the same i think i love zombies

cronik
02-16-2012, 04:22 PM
I love black ops I really love how I can play xbox live splitscreen which I couldnt do in mw2

a_punk_lovin
03-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Other than gun game and some of the zombie maps like 5, I agree with the OP

White_Mamba
04-27-2012, 06:35 PM
I liked the game overall yeah the campaign did suck a bit but the online play in my opinion was great and it was a huge improvement conpared to cod world at war