PDA

View Full Version : General Info Monestic Hotel

BtG Monster
01-09-2012, 02:10 AM
Hey there !

BtG Monster here, ever played Habbo Hotel? Still play it? Well, keep reading, and even if you don't like it, read it anyways.

Monestic Hotel is up and running.

Monestic Hotel is a retro to Habbo Hotel, but not under Sulake's annoying[ness].

Our Up time is 99.99% of the time.

Our forums, well, are still being worked on.

Still, we have great staff, with wonderful members to boot.

Monestic is Hiring DJ's! As long as you're not scared to speak up, you should try it out.

~~

Though, our players are stretched out around the world, Germany to France, Russia to America, it is an English main speaking retro.

~~

Special Offer !

From Jan. 09 2012 (today) all the way up to Jan. 22 2012, I personally will be giving out super rares, to total strangers !

~~

For those who aren't big fans of Habbo in general, hey, we aren't habbo, we are Monestic, BIG difference.

Well guys, I am out, remember to stop by Monestic Hotel (http://hotel.monestic.com), and register an account!

BtG Monster, rates this server 8 out of 10 !

BangMy Octopuss
01-09-2012, 07:24 AM
Hey there !

BtG Monster here, ever played Habbo Hotel? Still play it? Well, keep reading, and even if you don't like it, read it anyways.

Monestic Hotel is up and running.

Monestic Hotel is a retro to Habbo Hotel, but not under Sulake's annoying[ness].

Our Up time is 99.99% of the time.

Our forums, well, are still being worked on.

Still, we have great staff, with wonderful members to boot.

Monestic is Hiring DJ's! As long as you're not scared to speak up, you should try it out.

~~

Though, our players are stretched out around the world, Germany to France, Russia to America, it is an English main speaking retro.

~~

Special Offer !

From Jan. 09 2012 (today) all the way up to Jan. 22 2012, I personally will be giving out super rares, to total strangers !

~~

For those who aren't big fans of Habbo in general, hey, we aren't habbo, we are Monestic, BIG difference.

Well guys, I am out, remember to stop by Monestic Hotel (http://hotel.monestic.com), and register an account!

BtG Monster, rates this server 8 out of 10 !

I registered and played for awhile, It's fun. But seems a little out dated I guess haha, I'll stick the better games ;) (8/10)

HamadaLFC8
01-09-2012, 11:17 AM
hmm did you sign up just to post this?

Please prove me wrong....