PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 Controller Mods!!

skaterbobby95
01-10-2012, 10:17 PM
I have been a gamer for 8 years, i've had my PS3 for about a year now and im getting really into mods and walkthroughs, well some of you may not n=know about all of the mods so here they are
Rapid Fire-Intensifire-http://www.intensafirestore.com/collections/diy-rapid-fire/products/intensafire-playstation-3-controller-mod
Longer Analogs- FPS Freek by KontrolFreek | Accessories Xbox 360 & PS3 Controllers | Analog Sticks for Halo, CoD & FPS Games (http://www.kontrolfreek.com/FPS/KontrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp?gclid=CK7khvWMx60CFRECQAodJA2qkA)
Better Triggers-http://www.amazon.com/Pelican-Triggers-Silicone-PlayStation-3-6304300/dp/B005D7G3LA/ref=dp_cp_ob_vg_title_1
and these are the ones that i can think of at the top of my head i mean there are enless possibilities, you can switch the led's to any color you want, when i get the money i will be modding controllers and telling you how to do it, thank you

LemonRising
01-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Looking forward to seeing your modded controllers!

egg-whites333
01-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Finaly, ive been waiting welcome my mod master :)

BangMy Octopuss
01-12-2012, 09:37 PM
What about xbox mods? Lol.

Trunks
01-12-2012, 10:07 PM
My friend bought this little kit to mod his xbox controller. You had to drill a hole on the backside of the handle. They had this little microchip attached to a button that you had to solder to the mainboard. It turned the right trigger into a turbo button. So you hold it down and you could shoot single shot weapons like automatics. Kind of neat, I never really messed with them before though.

BangMy Octopuss
01-12-2012, 10:10 PM
My friend bought this little kit to mod his xbox controller. You had to drill a hole on the backside of the handle. They had this little microchip attached to a button that you had to solder to the mainboard. It turned the right trigger into a turbo button. So you hold it down and you could shoot single shot weapons like automatics. Kind of neat, I never really messed with them before though.

Yeah I know what you're talking about, I've done it before ha. It is pretty neat. There's also a kit than can make you knife faster or use melee faster.

skaterbobby95
01-14-2012, 01:22 AM
ill also be doin xbox mods for my friends if they pay me for the materials

BangMy Octopuss
01-14-2012, 06:26 AM
Oh alright, cool. I know a bunch of Xbox mods from just foolin around too. Like in COD WaW and modern COD MW. Controller mods, there's a bunch of mods you can download or code just put them on you're USB drive, use them in you're Xbox but some of them take a long time, and very complicated process.

BHV-KING
02-21-2012, 10:34 AM
Mods are cool if you need a mod to win. The only thing I would ever have modded is the led color. Good luck though, there is always a market for mods.

BlackEyedJester
05-18-2012, 01:27 PM
I've modded my PS3 controller, I've put Blue LED's on the back to make it look like cat eyes. and I've made the PS button like up Blue. And replaced to original LED's to blue. Nothing major, I did it while in workshop at school :D

LemonRising
05-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Sounds pretty cool! You got any pictures of it? O:

BlackEyedJester
05-18-2012, 02:50 PM
My camera is in for repairs but as soon as it's fixed I will post pics of it :D