PDA

View Full Version : Terrible luck with Netflix so far

thedeparted
01-24-2012, 12:01 PM
So took over the payments from her mom, got our first 2 sent and for some reason the mail man decided it was a good idea to just send them directly back without letting us watch them. We complained got the 2 we wanted and an extra dvd sent and got 8 dollar credit for next month. Now they finally sent them yesterday and The Ides of March makes 2 blu-ray players and a laptop thump and won't work.

Mizel
01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Id be calling up, complaining hardcore enough to get at least a couple months of service free.

thedeparted
01-24-2012, 01:00 PM
We're just going to rent it off Redbox but we seriously should of called. It's crazy that the disc was in good shape as well

Mizel
01-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Dude, in the past couple months just from calling and complaining about things… I got a free phone and upgrade from Verizon, with $70 off my bill and a permanent 20% discount…. And got a free box upgrade from Direct TV with 6 mos worth of discounted service and free paid channels. Totallyyyy worth seeing what you can get ;)

thedeparted
01-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Sounds like my gf, been racking up free food and other **** cause nobody can get anything right these days I suppose