PDA

View Full Version : Noob Teams

Trunks
01-29-2012, 08:20 PM
So I've been playing League of Legends a lot lately, and I like to win games, so I normally wait for everyone else to pick and pick what my team needs for the best combo, I normally end up being a jungler about 90% of the time. It feels like the only way I can win the game is if I carry, because I always get put with the dumbest people. I've went 10/2/5 with leblanc before and even lost... It just doesn't make sense and it's getting frustrating.

/end rant.

ROFLBRYCE
01-29-2012, 09:11 PM
I still don't know roles and what the point of them are.

I apologize in advance if you ever play with me and I suck with picking roles. All I know is Sivir is a carry, Kat is an assassin, and IDK what Pantheon and Heimerdinger are but I love them.

Everyone else I try out here and there I just push lanes and try to do my best to support everyone in team fights. If everyone else could at least do that and not tower dive at level 3 after a half health Master Yi, I think us noobs would be more looked up upon.

xLykos
01-29-2012, 11:14 PM
So I've been playing League of Legends a lot lately, and I like to win games, so I normally wait for everyone else to pick and pick what my team needs for the best combo, I normally end up being a jungler about 90% of the time. It feels like the only way I can win the game is if I carry, because I always get put with the dumbest people. I've went 10/2/5 with leblanc before and even lost... It just doesn't make sense and it's getting frustrating.

/end rant.

And when you went 10-2 with Fiddlesticks and I went 8-3 with Warwick and we still lost in 3's? How is that even possible...

paecmaker
01-30-2012, 02:29 AM
I am pretty bad in lol, however im not so bad that I get "farmed". Mostly I get few kills but also few deaths and many assist(sometimes I get more kills)

But I do my best and I am getting better(Im sorry to anyone if you got caught in the midden when me and a few friends where trolling)

CraeSC111
01-30-2012, 04:00 PM
I've had team scores at 42-7 my team in the lead and I still lost because their trunk Backdoored us to death. Most of the games I win are when I'm tanking as cho'gath. Even with a horrible team I usually bring us to victory. And in ranked I play with my troll team and we lose half the time.

Trunks
01-30-2012, 04:53 PM
42-7 and lost? lol sounds like a lie to me, all you would have to do is push and win, you can't back door faster then the whole team. this kid sometimes, pro story teller.

CraeSC111
01-30-2012, 05:01 PM
We were against tryndamere heimerdinger and amumu on twisted treeline. We had lotsa trouble getting their back two turrets. I was playing as Eve and I had a ww and a sona on my team. Our ww was a pretty bad player and the tryn had all 7 of the kills plus was fully runed.

paecmaker
01-30-2012, 05:05 PM
I have also been in a match when we forgot a champoin in the bottom lane. We were pushing into their base while almost all their team was defending while one guy backdoord into our base, We noticed it when the inhibitor went down but then it was almost to late, he just pushed down the turrets while our guys where busy at the enemy. And even if we almost managed to kill him he managed to take down the "castle" :(

Trunks
01-30-2012, 05:06 PM
lol, still don't see it happening brah. 42/7 game would be an even easier win on 3's. Whatever floats your boat, cool story though.

@pace yeah, but I doubt it was a 42 to 7 game on 3's LOL that'd be like 30 minutes in and not over yet? No way, I like how he says "full runed" everyone should be full runed by level 30, I had sets for 2 or 3 different builds by level 30.

CraeSC111
01-30-2012, 06:07 PM
I've had a lot of tt games that have lasted 1+ hour. I am not fully ruined cause I waste my IP on champions :p. And the tryn was able to do more damage to our turrets than our team which had 3 APs. That's the game I started supporting a tryn nerf

Trunks
01-30-2012, 06:13 PM
I've had games that lasted that long too, but not 42-7 all you had to do if anything is one defend 2 push, if it's 42-7 it'd be easy 1v3 let alone 2v3.

lol what's your summoner name?

CraeSC111
01-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Its Christo but I don't really play much cause I find starcraft more fun.

xLykos
01-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Here's a noob team for you... Just played a game and my teammates were an AD Shaco and a Fiddlesticks. I was tank Amumu and I had the most kills... Our Fiddle wouldn't jump in when I'd take an enemy 1v1 and then would complain I start bad fights?
I hate baddies...

Trunks
01-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Here's a noob team for you... Just played a game and my teammates were an AD Shaco and a Fiddlesticks. I was tank Amumu and I had the most kills... Our Fiddle wouldn't jump in when I'd take an enemy 1v1 and then would complain I start bad fights?
I hate baddies...

Lol, last game I went 9-0-13 with morg mid. had 20 stacks, we had a good soraka and kat though, kat went 9-3 and something. It's nice playing with a few people that know what to do. We won 29-11 or something, they surrendered.

Its Christo but I don't really play much cause I find starcraft more fun.

says, you're level 1 with 1 game played with ryze, and you went 0-6 then left. Cool story bro. Don't act like you know what you're talking about, it's obvious that you don't and just makes yourself look dumb. I expect this is the same case for our WoW discussion too lol....

xLykos
01-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Lol, last game I went 9-0-13 with morg mid. had 20 stacks, we had a good soraka and kat though, kat went 9-3 and something. It's nice playing with a few people that know what to do. We won 29-11 or something, they surrendered.

says, you're level 1 with 1 game played with ryze, and you went 0-6 then left. Cool story bro. Don't act like you know what you're talking about, it's obvious that you don't and just makes yourself look dumb. I expect this is the same case for our WoW discussion too lol....

Bahaha owned! I had heard he did stuff like that but I wasn't sure lol who does that?

CraeSC111
01-30-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm not level 1. Try the username CraeSC111

Trunks
01-30-2012, 07:14 PM
I'm not level 1. Try the username CraeSC111

CraeSC111 doesn't exist it says, and yeah brah, the christo account is level 1.

CraeSC111
01-30-2012, 07:19 PM
Try Christo6. Last one then I'll go see what it is

Trunks
01-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Try Christo6. Last one then I'll go see what it is

nope, also says that it doesn't exists

CraeSC111
01-30-2012, 07:27 PM
What server are you looking on

Trunks
01-30-2012, 07:29 PM
What server are you looking on

North America

CraeSC111
01-30-2012, 07:38 PM
Ok I'll check my username. If I have myself logged pwnt their website I'll have it tonight, if not tomorrow or Thursday because I need to dl a few patches

Trunks
01-30-2012, 07:39 PM
lol, what ever you say brah.

CraeSC111
01-30-2012, 07:45 PM
Its Christo6. Unless you have to search by the email address or something

LiNuX
01-30-2012, 07:48 PM
I played a match about 2 weeks ago where I had 25 kills with Katarina but still lost because of a bad team.

I don't mind having bad players as long as they listen and I have won with players in the past, but bad teammates is a different story. This is usually when you don't have much teamwork and I see that more often than just people who don't know how to play.

I don't get to play the game much anymore but I've been where you guys are. It is maddening but nothing you can do.

I'd actually prefer this than having a troll team because even if you have bad teammates, you can somehow randomly win, but if your teammates are just trolling, it's almost a guaranteed loss.

CraeSC111
01-30-2012, 07:55 PM
I always have a lot more fun when my teammates talk even if they suck. Don't get why people absolutely refuse to communicate at all

Trunks
01-30-2012, 08:04 PM
I played a match about 2 weeks ago where I had 25 kills with Katarina but still lost because of a bad team.

I don't mind having bad players as long as they listen and I have won with players in the past, but bad teammates is a different story. This is usually when you don't have much teamwork and I see that more often than just people who don't know how to play.

I don't get to play the game much anymore but I've been where you guys are. It is maddening but nothing you can do.

I'd actually prefer this than having a troll team because even if you have bad teammates, you can somehow randomly win, but if your teammates are just trolling, it's almost a guaranteed loss.

I try to coach them along, but most of them have the attitude "I'm SOOOO good you don't tell me what to do or where to go I'm way better then you. As they get ganked by the whole team, because they didn't back when someone pinged or told them too. that's what loses the game when I play. It's just frustrating to lose 3 or 4 games in a row because of bad team mates. I'm trying to get into ranked, so I can get into the higher ELO and not have to worry about it as much, but I'm always to scared to play ranks because I think I'm going to lose and lower my ELO lol.

LiNuX
01-30-2012, 08:13 PM
I haven't played ranked in months. I think I told you that I had a really good record then lost like 14 in a row because of bad teammates.

More people just need to understand the meaning of teamwork, then the game would be so much better.

Trunks
02-02-2012, 12:39 AM
yep, what I hate the most is when 1 person does something wrong or makes a mistake, then there is that guy that is like GG, we lost. "Insert Name Here" Sucks, we can't win. Then it's constant bickering for the rest of game and they waste time typing and arguing instead of concentrating on the game.

LiNuX
02-02-2012, 06:49 AM
Lol I love that one. I usually get people to say "GG" when I start with Kat and only buy boots without any potions. Or if I ever play AP Shaco.

CraeSC111
02-02-2012, 04:28 PM
I'll play games where we have a Guy who thinks he's better than everyone else. He'll jump into horrible fights, he'll ignore mias and wont run from ganks then when he's doing bad he'll blame the team and usually rage quit. Its hilarious

Rustyspoonz
02-02-2012, 11:22 PM
You know that AP's do quite a bit of damage on towers too right? Say like Brand with 500 ap might hit roughly 180s on towers so saying you have 3 ap's doesn't help your story

xLykos
02-03-2012, 01:20 PM
And you gotta love really awesome kids who will dive in in a 1v3 and then yell at you for not helping... Sorry I don't want to commit suicide like you moron.

CraeSC111
02-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Or those people who walk into obvious ganks or even better the people who make ganks obvious. I'd say that's one of the reasons Eve isn't as useful in most games as she could be

Trunks
02-04-2012, 02:06 PM
The reason eve isn't useful is because she does no damage lol.

CraeSC111
02-04-2012, 02:22 PM
I've gotten Eve to do a good deal of damage. She is heavily reliant on a good team though. You gotta get assists early game and you have to be aggressive because people usually run when you attack them.

Trunks
02-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Which makes her bad, if you have to rely on your team to do good for a DPS class to do well, then it's a bad champion.

xLykos
02-05-2012, 11:26 PM
I've played with multiple Eves and everyone has been awful. I'm not even entirely sure what her point in the game is...

Trunks
02-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Yep, she hasn't been playable for awhile now. She does hardly any damage, and if she gets caught out of stealth, everyone is like "LOL there is eve FREE GOLD"

CraeSC111
02-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah riot nerfed Eve to hell. They even said they did. But I still think she's fun to play and I usually get some good games with her cause everyone expects me to he absolutely terrible.

Caro
02-08-2012, 04:32 PM
It's not really about kills but stratergy to win the games. Kills does help big time, however...

If you are fed but do not push or ignore the defense, then you lose... most importantly when teams start to work on pushing/backdooring if they feel they lose in the teamfight role... Classic examples are yi and tryn side-pushing several turrets at once when you're too busy ganking.

CraeSC111
02-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Yi really hurts towers. Does his ultimate stack?

Caro
02-08-2012, 06:25 PM
What do you mean?

Muffincat
02-09-2012, 08:57 AM
It's not really about kills but stratergy to win the games. Kills does help big time, however...

If you are fed but do not push or ignore the defense, then you lose... most importantly when teams start to work on pushing/backdooring if they feel they lose in the teamfight role... Classic examples are yi and tryn side-pushing several turrets at once when you're too busy ganking.

Yeah, there are plenty of examples where one team is ridiculously fed, but loses because of being cocky and thinking they've already won, or having poor strategy/not pushing well. The game's about taking down towers, not how many kills you got (though that helps, obviously).

People are too obsessed with their kill/death/assist scores. In tournament play, they don't usually have obscene kill numbers - in fact, it's often one tiny mistake that ruins the entire game, especially toward the end of a match. The higher you get, the more competent the other team/your team will theoretically be, so people often die/kill less. Though, I haven't played since they changed everything in the jungle and all of that.

CraeSC111
02-09-2012, 02:50 PM
I don't like the jungle remake. They made jungling easier for noons so now you get all kinds of noob junglers

xLykos
02-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Here's how bad my last team was... They fed Eve...

CraeSC111
02-09-2012, 05:08 PM
I've gotten a godlike as Eve. The enemy team was pretty bad and I had 3 or 4 kill steals :p

Caro
02-09-2012, 06:00 PM
I don't like how people diss a "lame" champ because most people don't know how to play the champ... It takes a player to play a game and those champs just happen to have a higher difficulty and takes skills to have a positive playstyle.

OP champs, on other hand...

CraeSC111
02-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Eve actually is underpowered. She has a very low damage output and her stealth is super hard countered by wards and is only good for ganking anyway cause she can't 1v1 unless she's super fed

xLykos
02-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Just because you can KS with her doesn't make her good...

Trunks
02-09-2012, 07:20 PM
I almost lost a ranked game last nice, was 14/4/14 as ashe. I was in 28 of the 34 kills we had. We barely won, had to turtle for 10 minutes or so and I stole baron and we aced them.

Second highest score on my team was 6/8/5

Muffincat
02-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Eve actually is underpowered. She has a very low damage output and her stealth is super hard countered by wards and is only good for ganking anyway cause she can't 1v1 unless she's super fed

Yes, they killed her when they took away her stun. They did it on purpose. She was too overpowered, and once the stealth rework comes out, she and Twitch will hopefully come back into a more balanced place. Stealth wasn't working - it was either impossibly difficult or very easy to counter for the other team, depending on their skill. It's just not fun, and that's why they want to change it... I feel like the past several pages have just been the same things over and over about Eve o_O

But I do agree with Caro that people take popular opinion WAY too seriously. There are lots of completely decent champs that just get a bad rap. I say play whoever you want to play.

Caro
02-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Muffin, you mean the stealth is going to be removed, like dodge?

Muffincat
02-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Muffin, you mean the stealth is going to be removed, like dodge?

Ah, no, not quite... Last I heard, they were planning on making it so that stealth would work so that once the character came into a certain radius of you, they wouldn't be stealthed anymore. Something like that. Also with a lot of changes to Eve and Twitch's kits. They may have changed that, though. I haven't really followed LoL in a while.

Trunks
02-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Dodge is already removed from the game, I think she means the stealth characters, like eve and twitch. Riot said they were going to remake them so they are viable champions, but they haven't done anything yet.

Shaco is stealth too, but he's really viable.

CraeSC111
02-11-2012, 04:05 AM
Shaco doesn't have a long duration stealth like Eve or twitch and Eve really only dominated noobs when she head the stun. Riot said they removed her stun cause it wasn't fun for new players to worry about her. But from what I've seen of the low levels tryn dominates every game

Trunks
02-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Are you really still talking about eve.... amazing how you can talk about the same thing for 20 post.

I haven't played any low levels in a long time, so I don't know anything about it. But no one uses tryn anymore in 5's, way to squishy, he's not a good jungle anymore because he can't really do it fast enough because he normally has to be at low health when he does it. It's better for him to lane and farm that way, but he gets dominated in lanes.

CraeSC111
02-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Eh low levels people don't use their CCs effectively and they usually get destroyed by characters like tryn or fiddlesticks. Jax used to be another big one too.

ROFLBRYCE
02-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Are you really still talking about eve.... amazing how you can talk about the same thing for 20 post.

I haven't played any low levels in a long time, so I don't know anything about it. But no one uses tryn anymore in 5's, way to squishy, he's not a good jungle anymore because he can't really do it fast enough because he normally has to be at low health when he does it. It's better for him to lane and farm that way, but he gets dominated in lanes.

I don't see a lot of Tryn really. Bot games or regulars, I'm at level 16 (game away from 17 >.<)

I've been seeing flat out AD and AP carries. Every game. I'm trying to learn a bit of support classes to try and help somewhat, but there's never any pushers or tanks I play with. So even in a beginner bot game, we get thrashed. Which sucks. I'm starting to learn Morgana, and she's a lot of fun. Good farming minions, CC, and as long as I'm playing with someone where we can somewhat read the other's moves, we do well in the game. Would like to learn Sona and Soraka but they seem complicated to me, dunno why.

Trunks
02-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah, Sona has a lot of passives she's one of the harder support classes to play, she is getting a nerf in the up coming patch too. soraka is getting more of a buff, I'd go with her if you'd want to play a support, tarric is a really good support too. Has a stun and a heal. Perfect for ganks.

Caro
02-11-2012, 06:24 PM
I main supports and I think Sona can be powerful, I have ended up carrying with her or giving my partner a lot of kills early game quite a few times. Soraka's awesome if you need to go tanky, other than Taric.

Sona is getting a nerf? Really? OMG NO WAY... That's nerfing me!

Trunks
02-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I posted the video in another thread, but they're making her worse early game. Making her ratios as she levels lower, and go back to normally around high levels.

Caro
02-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Hmm, yeah that does make sense. I often level my Q first and then take any squishy (say, Ashe) down to half right away.

CraeSC111
02-13-2012, 09:10 PM
I love playing as Sona. With her power cord and lich bane (and sufficient AP) you can easily kill anyone who doesn't build health with your Q then an attack.

Drank Turtle
02-17-2012, 10:59 AM
I hate the noob team.Always fail the game.I lost about 300 elo beacouse of noob AD Carry or noob solo top.I always play mid and win the lane but with 2 fail lanes cant carry the whole game :(