PDA

View Full Version : Advertise your site for Free on News Flash 6

LiNuX
10-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Well as some of you may be aware of one of my latest blogs titled News Flash 6 - it can be found at http://www.nf6.org - It is my only active three character domain blog. It has been up for a few months and it has a little inactivity due to lack of time to manage all my sites and my move this summer. But I plan to fill it with a bit of content by having posts about YOUR site. Interested? Keep reading and Read it ALL!

This is in the Contests & Point Sales board for a reason - this will cost you GFP. If you do not know what GFP is or how to acquire them, I suggest you read the FAQs or ask in the appropriate board.

Well the price differs from what you can provide. All options ask for you to provide me the post since I don't have time to do them even for 10,000 GFP :-P

For one Post for your site base price is 150 GFP - it can be easily achieved if you login and you get 10 GFP just like that :D

All posts must be a minimum of 100 Words and a Maximum of 400 words - Please use Spell Check and Word count before giving me the post - And all posts MUST be in HTML format.

These prices are additions to the Original 150 GFP.

For one links: 0 GFP (so free + 150 GFP)
For two Links: 50 GFP (50 + 150 = 200 GFP)
For three Links: 100 GFP (100 + 150 = 250 GFP)

no more than 3 link will be submitted and all links must be to the same site.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and to reserve a spot just post here - no need to PM me until I PM you asking for the post. If you are interested in having a review of your site there, just post the URL here and I will look over it.

I have the right to decline websites and offers.

Thank you!

cwbolton
10-02-2007, 10:02 AM
id like my website to be up there (www.lh-security.net) but im a little confused on what this is?

LiNuX
10-02-2007, 10:29 AM
id like my website to be up there (www.lh-security.net) but im a little confused on what this is?

well what this is about is just that you can have a written post or review about your website which is lh-security.net on my blog www.nf6.org - this will create a backlink and perhaps get you some traffic - blogs are known to do both pretty well

and you have to provide me a post with the guidelines above, if you want just ONE link back to your site, it'll be 150 GFP - if you want two, then its 200 GFP and etc.. Links meaning words you can click and it'll take them to your site.

if you are still confused, go ahead and ask.

cwbolton
10-02-2007, 10:40 AM
what do you mean by links?

LiNuX
10-02-2007, 10:54 AM
what do you mean by links?

www.nf6.org << thats a link because you can click it and it'll take you to my blog :-) simple - this is also considered a link >> News Flash 6 (http://www.nf6.org) - it is a text anchor and it is clickable and it'll take u to nf6.org

explains enough? ;-)

nickthrolson
10-16-2007, 08:13 PM
cool id like my sites listed there im gonna work on getting more active here

LiNuX
10-16-2007, 08:14 PM
cool id like my sites listed there im gonna work on getting more active here

make sure its not spammy active cuz u just sent me 2 pms where both were blocked by spam blocker because of a link :no:

nickthrolson
10-16-2007, 08:21 PM
ah dam u got email im just webmaster i wanted to review the forums on my blog trying to interview some webmasters

make sure its not spammy active cuz u just sent me 2 pms where both were blocked by spam blocker because of a link :no:

LiNuX
10-16-2007, 08:22 PM
ah dam u got email im just webmaster i wanted to review the forums on my blog trying to interview some webmasters

well you have to earn the right to do that :) and i'll happily do an interview if you can follow the rules - u can make an Introduction thread in the New Gamers section and then read the forum FAQs and you'll know when you'll be able to do any of that

thanks!