PDA

View Full Version : Champion Sneak Peek - Nautilus

Trunks
02-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Champion Sneak Peek - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths | LoL - League of Legends (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-sneak-peek-nautilus-titan-depths)

Looks like big daddy from bio shock lol, he looks pretty sweet. May buy him when he comes out, I'm at 5,000 ip atm.

paecmaker
02-09-2012, 04:55 AM
I like it :D

I wonder what his powers will be.

CraeSC111
02-09-2012, 03:40 PM
He needs an arm drill

LiNuX
02-09-2012, 08:02 PM
I haven't had the time to play this game much lately cuz of my schedule and I missed the last 2 champ releases, I don't even know what they are. They need to make champ releases rarer! Just my opinion.

I have like 15000 ip saved last I checked.

Trunks
02-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Yeah, eventually they're going to have to slow it down, they can't keep coming up with a new champion every 2 weeks, hard to make them different from the rest. I think they'll start slowing down soon.

Wow, I wish I could save that much up, I always want to buy a 6,300 champ but half way there I buy runes.

LiNuX
02-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Yeah, eventually they're going to have to slow it down, they can't keep coming up with a new champion every 2 weeks, hard to make them different from the rest. I think they'll start slowing down soon.

Wow, I wish I could save that much up, I always want to buy a 6,300 champ but half way there I buy runes.

If you're level 30, participate in the tribunal, extra 100 or so IP a day. I did it every day over my winter break, they had a delay in giving out the IP so One day like 1500 IP showed up in my account from it.

Trunks
02-09-2012, 09:07 PM
You mean the win of the day bonus? I've been doing that recently, if I don't have much time I'll just play a bot game to ensure a win.

LiNuX
02-09-2012, 09:09 PM
You mean the win of the day bonus? I've been doing that recently, if I don't have much time I'll just play a bot game to ensure a win.

No, I mean the tribunal where you vote on user reports. Vote to punish or pardon. You can vote on up to 15 cases a day and you get maybe 10-20 IP per case, not sure of an exact amount.

Trunks
02-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Woah, didn't know about this, definitely going to start doing this. Thanks for the info

Trunks
02-11-2012, 12:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbxXzw8ONdc&feature=g-u-u&context=G214fc53FUAAAAAAAAAA

Here is the path preview for this upcoming week, sounds like shen is going to be OP, I haven't seen people use shen in a long time.

CraeSC111
02-11-2012, 04:10 AM
The tribunal is pretty interesting. I use to do it when I got bored with LoL and Starcraft. And I've seen some players who do really well with shen and lotsa players who don't. I think the only problem with him was that he was pretty useless in 3v3

Trunks
02-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Shen wasn't really viable until now. He couldn't do much in fights really, He'd actually be better in 3's then he would have been in 5's lol.

CraeSC111
02-11-2012, 11:12 AM
I'd see him do way better in 5v5s than 3v3s. He can't tank as well in 3v3s usually and his damage output has never really been high. I think if his ultimate was on a shorter cooldown he would be way better

Trunks
02-11-2012, 11:19 AM
I'd see him do way better in 5v5s than 3v3s. He can't tank as well in 3v3s usually and his damage output has never really been high. I think if his ultimate was on a shorter cooldown he would be way better

How can he not tank in 3's when there are only 3 people instead of 5? Your logic makes no sense lol, Tanking 3 people is easier than tanking 5 especially because of his energy issues. All tanks are better in 3's then in 5's because of the less amount of damage they take. and if you watched the video, which I'm assuming you didn't it says what his flaws were, He didn't regen energy fast enough to do anything in fights. He'd do is taunt and maybe throw his blade and that'd be all his energy for a few seconds. His ults only 2 minute. that's about average for champions, especially for basically a teleport, if it became shorter He'd be way OP lol, From what they said about him, he sounds op already.

CraeSC111
02-13-2012, 09:21 PM
In my experience its always been harder to tank in 3v3s cause the enemy team is able to stay on the squisher targets more than in 5v5s. With the amount of cc that causes you to drop your target in Summoner's rift and the chaoticness of 5v5 team battles i find myself getting targeted way more than in 3v3s. And I never really see anyone else tanking in 3v3s. mostly people wanna play tryn jax and fiddles.

Drank Turtle
02-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Well i think Nautlus rocks.He is a tanky,dmg dealer.If you can play him you can make your game even with tarded team