PDA

View Full Version : Master chief vs Marcus Fenix

Scott
10-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Who would win in a showdown..?

I think Master Chief would rip Mr. Fenix a new one ;-)

Ghost
10-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Fenix would win easy. he'd enter the room Master Chief is in, TAKE COVER and start shooting the Chief, MC would then do his super slow-mo jump to try to get a bead on Fenix, but Fenix would just swat-turn to new cover and continue killing the chief. once the chief and Fenix run out of ammo, they'd both start reloading, Fenix would get a 'perfect reload' and finish reloading quickly and start firing at the chief with increased damage to his shots, while the chief still fumbles with his reload. Fenix would then mantle over his cover, roadie run up to the chief and chainsaw him!

lonewolfxix
10-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Marcus Fenix, simple reason: Master Chief is meant to be you, hence why you never see his face.

Jasperking
10-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Marcus Fenix of course. He looks alot more buff than master chief and is alot smarter lol

Supermoose
10-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Fenix would win easy. he'd enter the room Master Chief is in, TAKE COVER and start shooting the Chief, MC would then do his super slow-mo jump to try to get a bead on Fenix, but Fenix would just swat-turn to new cover and continue killing the chief. once the chief and Fenix run out of ammo, they'd both start reloading, Fenix would get a 'perfect reload' and finish reloading quickly and start firing at the chief with increased damage to his shots, while the chief still fumbles with his reload. Fenix would then mantle over his cover, roadie run up to the chief and chainsaw him!

Yeah right.... the MC has a ****ing shield, is physically augmentated and can flip a tank, can fall off a 70 foot beam and not be hurt, jump 8 feet in the air, isn't slow like marcus.

Besides.... chief can dogde heat seeking missles... he just smacks it off course with perfect timing (in the books).. he's a ****ing ninja compared to marcus. And besides... spartans can frickin fly.... all he needs is an energy sword and he can lock on and lunge 10 feet in the direction he needs to.. even if he is jumping backwards.....hahaha

GF Eric
10-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Master Chief cause he has a whole line of weapons to use. Plus a few well placed grenades, a Rocket to the area, or a turrent would take him down. 117 all the way.

Metallica1983
10-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Chief of course hes a badass with a badass shield

Jasperking
10-03-2007, 05:53 PM
i somehow knew you would pick master chief :p. But i still think Marcus Fenix would win even if he didnt have a shield.. he has health regeneration too :p

lonewolfxix
10-03-2007, 06:18 PM
master chief is meant to be you, alright then, how about this, you and marcus fenix in a fist fight? since spartan 117 aka master chief is like i said, meant to be you, how would youfair up against marcus in a fist fight? :P

Jasperking
10-03-2007, 06:20 PM
even if you say master chief is ment to be you... then how do you go about destroying halo etc lol

lonewolfxix
10-04-2007, 09:01 AM
anything can happen in a game, but if marcus fenix was real, do you reckon you'd be able to beat him? neither of you wearing armour? man i'd probably drop to my knees and start kissing his boots begging him not to hurt me and i expect most other people here would do the same lmao

Jasperking
10-04-2007, 09:05 AM
well yeah he is a huge guy lol i bet he could stop bullets with his muscles :p

lonewolfxix
10-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Jasperking's got a man-crush! :P lmao.
But remember, no armor no guns, lmao.
I think it's a better match then. lmao.
Hai look, lmao is on every line! lmao.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD