PDA

View Full Version : whos the a hole with the obsidian

egg-whites333
02-12-2012, 01:55 PM
hey brawh who ever you are you threaten me and crae with tnt o i hve some fun with dirt now you bring obsidian to block our houses with no torches o i walked in to 3 enderman not cool i would like to ask linux to ethier ban thi person or if you dont spawn me 100 tnt a lava bucket and lots of montster spawner eggs he has took it to far and well i want ban or explosion ethier works oh and also mushrooms are a d!ck move btw.

paecmaker
02-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Wut??

What is this about?

egg-whites333
02-12-2012, 02:06 PM
on the GF server a person greifed us i did it because of a threat but it was just dirt he did it with obsidian and now mine and craes houses are full of mobs and crea its your time to get pised here it is he got rid of all fencences for your rainbow sheep farm and also he plced mushrooms every where.

Trunks
02-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Here is the real story...

My friend had his island for awhile, had it all fenced in and everything. He made it far away, crae or eggwhites, someone started building closer and closer to his island. A tower was built just a few blocks from his island and mobs kept shooting him. So he left a sign asking politely if he would please venture away from his island and stop building so close to it, because my friend had that area before him.

Eggs apparently left a sign on my friends house saying, he has tnt too and this is a war and pvp rules don't apply. Something along those lines. Then my friends house was filled with dirt and fences. So as he said pvp rules don't apply and he grief my friends house, we decided to have a little fun. We took his fences and placed them in his house, and planted mushrooms everywhere. We didn't destroy anything ( few creepers exploded, I'll repair those myself ) or steal anything, just did the same that he did to my friend. Fair is fair, don't grief my friend and then say 'PvP rules don't apply this is war.'

xLykos
02-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Sounds to me like you shouldn't start a war with someone that has better resources. It's like the Congo trying to fight the United States, game over. And the server is getting restarted anyway.

egg-whites333
02-12-2012, 02:36 PM
ok well by pvp i meant killing not greifing and dirt not OBSIDIAN WHY IS EVERYONE PISSING ME OFF TODAY nerf just stfu you piss me off the most. also btw it wa his tnt that he threatened me with i dont even own tnt i stay inside at night.

xLykos
02-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Nah, I'm gonna talk as much as I want. It's a forum and I'm doing nothing wrong.

egg-whites333
02-12-2012, 03:23 PM
oh my god if i ever get an infraction its today wtf i with the d!ck around here latley trunks i thought you were cooler than that

Muffincat
02-12-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm closing this thread. Egg-whites, if you have a complaint, please PM one of the mods or Linux so we can look into it.

Just for the record, there's no griefing allowed on the Minecraft server, guys. No "fun" that involves messing with other people's things, either.