PDA

View Full Version : Big surprise announcement from Bungie this week?

Scott
10-02-2007, 07:01 PM
The Hedgehog has learned from a source close to Bungie that the developer's of Halo 3 has a surprise for gamers this week. Details aren't available but it's supposedly going to be quite 'Da Bomb' and nothing people were expecting. While I can't give you an exact date the word is keep an eye on Bungie.net early this week as this J.D.A.M. could drop as early as Monday! We'll let you know the moment we know more about what this surprise could be!

Link (http://www.gamedreamz.com/index.cgi?m=stories&s=read&id=7778)

What do you think it could be?

I think it could be Halo 4 lol

Ghost
10-03-2007, 09:37 AM
it could be Halo 3 Epsiode One lol

Scott
10-03-2007, 10:19 AM
it could be Halo 3 Epsiode One lol

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK...maybe that's ripping off Half Life 2, but that's a GREAT way to keep Co-Op fresh and Halo 3 popular for years to come.

lonewolfxix
10-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Halo was a Trilogy, there will be no more games under the main series, I'm expecting the Halo movie which there is a script for, by the way.

Supermoose
10-03-2007, 01:56 PM
I am sure it will be good. Someone said the announcement of the next game which could be true.

Jasperking
10-03-2007, 01:57 PM
prolly just a release date of the halo movie lol

Metallica1983
10-03-2007, 04:17 PM
it could either have somthing to do with Halo the movie Halo Wars or a Halo 4

GF Eric
10-03-2007, 05:07 PM
Let me clear somethings up for you guys about this announcement.

First off Halo 4 yeah not going to happen.

Reasons-
No Covenant left
No Flood Left
Only Earth left to defend
The Ark is destroyed
The other Halos are somewhere in the edges of the galaxy
Its a Trilogy
Its possible for the movie to be announced but its not a project of Bungie. Its from whats his name. Its probably about Halo 3 or the fact that Halo Wars in not a game developed or licensed by Bungie. Also there is all the negative remarks and scratched disks that they might be talking about.

But thats just my opinion.

Metallica1983
10-03-2007, 05:14 PM
I see your point GF but heres the thing so what if theres no covenant of flood left maybe theyll make a new enemy and maybe they find the other Halo rings heres an example star wars had six installments just because the main threat is gone doesn't mean they can't come up with a new enemy for the humans the people at bungie are very creative but you did make a good point it is highly unlikely but you never know george lucas said return of the jedi would be his last star wars movie but 20 yrs later we have three more star wars movies

GF Eric
10-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Ok from the books sure they have rebel humans living in asteroids but come on they don't have a fleet like the UNSC does. Plus in the books there have been a bunch of black ops missions to take out these rebel humans. But besides that no Halo 4 is coming from a:

TRILOGY
But there can only be offset games of Halo like Halo Wars but Bungie is done making Halo games from what I know so far.

Scott
10-04-2007, 07:24 AM
After all the money they made, another Halo will be coming for the next Xbox. They will milk this game down to a drip.

Jasperking
10-04-2007, 07:54 AM
Lol i cant wait until people start hating halo because of the so many games they have. I know theres a ton of Final Fantasy and everyone loves them but i think halo is different.. you can only do so much

StrikeHard
10-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Do any of these "big announcements" ever lived up to the hype?

Jasperking
10-04-2007, 08:06 AM
i think they have... once or twice in a million :)