PDA

View Full Version : Mind if i use your baby's belly to snort coke with?

Scott
10-02-2007, 07:03 PM
SCHENECTADY - A mother from Saratoga was one of five women busted in a prostitution sweep in Schenectady. She had her kids with her, leading a police spokesman to call this one of the most despicable crimes in the city.

Police say 37-year-old Wendy Cook's 5-year-old daughter and 8-week-old son were with her as she stayed out all night having sex and doing drugs. Police say at one point Cook even snorted cocaine off the baby's stomach as she was breastfeeding.

"At about 7:13 in the morning, a prostitute approached an undercover officer and offered to perform oral sex on him for money. She was taken into custody and through our investigation we learned that in the area she had two children with some adult friends, left in a car," Lt. Brian Kilcullen explained.

Kilcullen says cook was having sex with men in front of her children.

"While the two kids were in the car, through our investigation we learned that she performed oral sex on at least two johns, again while her 5-year-old was awake in the back seat and while her 8-week-old was in the back seat," the police spokesman said.

"Also over the course of the evening she smoked crack cocaine on 10 to 12 occasions over the course of the night, again, with her children in the back seat", Kilcullen added.

Four other women, all from Schenectady, were also arrested in the police operation targeting prostitution. Cook faces the most serious charges. She is now in jail without bail.

Cook is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday. Her children were turned over to family members. Police say that the infant will be tested for cocaine.

Link (http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S212458.shtml?cat=300)

Thats sad, I cant help but feel horrible over reading that.

MilkshakeNinja
10-22-2007, 09:43 AM
Wow, that is messed up.

Poor kids..

Ghost
10-22-2007, 09:49 AM
WTF Is wrong with these people

Gerrit
10-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Stupid woman shouldn't have been born.

what the hell is wrong with these people.
Seriously

Jasperking
10-24-2007, 09:02 AM
WTF.... and all i did was look at the thread name lol. I hate these type of people

XxPatchxX
10-27-2007, 05:15 PM
okay i put it this way IF YOU CANT TAKE PROPER CARE OF UR CHILDREN GIVE THEM UP!!!!!!!!
I swear that is the number one thing that will piss me off more than anything in this world.... ruining ur childrens lives because of ur addiction... grrrr

comfortablynumb.
10-27-2007, 05:36 PM
some kids have to go through some f****d up things in their short lives
people like that shouldent even have children.