PDA

View Full Version : First scene from Amazing Spider Man

thedeparted
02-19-2012, 05:25 PM
First Scene From The Amazing Spider-Man Revealed: Peter Parker vs. The Doorman - CinemaBlend.com (http://www.cinemablend.com/new/First-Scene-From-Amazing-Spider-Man-Revealed-Peter-Parker-Doorman-29513.html)

I'm really curious how this turns out. Funny how Lou from Rescue Me is the doorman.

Muffincat
02-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Doesn't really interest me that much, but I've never been huge into Spiderman. Something about that actor bugs me o.o

LiNuX
02-19-2012, 08:59 PM
Hm...I'm a fan of Spiderman so I'll probably end up watching this one. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Trunks
02-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Andrew Garfield is a pretty good actor, his role in the social network turned out perfectly. I was pretty glad to see him as the new spiderman. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

and I think he has the spidey costume in the bag xD

Mizel
02-21-2012, 12:21 PM
I love almost all comics and superheroes. For some reason, I can not stand Spiderman... I dunno why lol It didn't help that the other SM movies suuuuuucked. Especially since Kirsten Dunst was in them and looking at her makes me want to punch small children in the face.... but anyways! Im hoping this movie is decent. So far it looks much better then the others at least :P

thedeparted
02-21-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm curious where they are taking the plot and who will be the enemies

Mizel
02-22-2012, 11:45 AM
It's pretty awesome that Gwen Stacy is in this... OH MAN I hope what happened to her in the comics, happens in the movie >:D

Emp
02-22-2012, 04:00 PM
It looks interesting. I'll probably go see it, but I hope it won't be disappointing lol. I've enjoyed the previous spiderman movies so far.