PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

Hyper_Reality
02-26-2012, 07:49 AM
I'm Hyper_Reality, and I'm very excited to join Gamers Forum! I want to meet many interesting people and share discussions with them. A little about myself: I started playing videogames in the late 90's with Donkey Kong Country and I've been addicted ever since. My favorite game genres are FPS, real-time RPGs, and zombie/horror. My current company of choice is Nintendo, although I do plan on changing that in the soon future. I hope to have a great time at Gamers Forum!

Knibbler
02-26-2012, 09:09 AM
Welcome to the forum buddy!
Hope to catch you around..
Enjoy yourself!

HamadaLFC8
02-26-2012, 10:52 AM
welcomee !! read rules a nd faq's and enjoyyy

Mizel
02-27-2012, 01:22 PM
I'm Hyper_Reality, and I'm very excited to join Gamers Forum! I want to meet many interesting people and share discussions with them. A little about myself: I started playing videogames in the late 90's with Donkey Kong Country and I've been addicted ever since. My favorite game genres are FPS, real-time RPGs, and zombie/horror. My current company of choice is Nintendo, although I do plan on changing that in the soon future. I hope to have a great time at Gamers Forum!

Oh man, DK Country... that brings back some good memories :D

Ohhhh zombie/horror are some of my favs as well. What's your fav one?

See you around :)

Hyper_Reality
02-27-2012, 05:43 PM
Oh man, DK Country... that brings back some good memories :D

Ohhhh zombie/horror are some of my favs as well. What's your fav one?

See you around :)

That's a tough question. They're all really epic! Some of my all time favorites are Resident Evil 4, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Doom 3, and Bioshock 1. Basically any horror game that lets you do tons of exploration in creepy environments :cheesy:

Mizel
02-28-2012, 10:30 AM
That's a tough question. They're all really epic! Some of my all time favorites are Resident Evil 4, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Doom 3, and Bioshock 1. Basically any horror game that lets you do tons of exploration in creepy environments :cheesy:

Bioshock is one of my all time favs :) But yea, I agree with that statement: "Any horror game that lets you do tons of exploration in creepy environments" lol thats my general feel about games :P

Have you played the Dead Space games?

Synge
02-28-2012, 04:13 PM
You shall be the first recipient of the Welcome Limerick (my attempt at making my welcome posts less boring =D )

Hello mate, welcome to the forum
I hope you don't vote for that scumbag Santorum
Red Panda's are cute
Helen Keller was mute*
If you encounter a troll just ignore 'em

* Don't take that the wrong way, she was a turly inspiring person ;]

Hyper_Reality
02-28-2012, 05:33 PM
Bioshock is one of my all time favs :) But yea, I agree with that statement: "Any horror game that lets you do tons of exploration in creepy environments" lol thats my general feel about games :P

Have you played the Dead Space games?

Not yet, though they do look amazing! Any suggestions at to which ones are the best? (You can exclude Extraction; I'm not the biggest fan of rail-shooters.)

Hyper_Reality
02-28-2012, 05:35 PM
You shall be the first recipient of the Welcome Limerick (my attempt at making my welcome posts less boring =D )

Red Panda's are cute
Helen Keller was mute*

That was probably the most amazing welcome I've ever received in my life! :laugh1: I'm sure I'm going to love GF!

Mizel
02-29-2012, 09:15 AM

Red Panda's are cute
Helen Keller was mute*

Hahaha That, sir, was just awesome xD

Not yet, though they do look amazing! Any suggestions at to which ones are the best? (You can exclude Extraction; I'm not the biggest fan of rail-shooters.)

Both Dead Space 1 and 2 were pretty badass :) I actually like 2 a little better, which doesn’t happen often.

I also just started Amnesia, which you make like. Or the Penumbra (same people that made Amnesia) games, there are 3 of them. Supposedly some of the scariest games ever made! I’m not far enough into Amnesia to be able to say whether it’s good or not, but it’s def creepy so far.

Hyper_Reality
02-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Hahaha That, sir, was just awesome xD

Both Dead Space 1 and 2 were pretty badass :) I actually like 2 a little better, which doesn’t happen often.

I also just started Amnesia, which you make like. Or the Penumbra (same people that made Amnesia) games, there are 3 of them. Supposedly some of the scariest games ever made! I’m not far enough into Amnesia to be able to say whether it’s good or not, but it’s def creepy so far.

I've watched so many Youtube clips of people playing Amnesia, and it definitely looks creepy. I love horror games which you can't fight back in, like Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. It makes you feel like you're in your very own horror film. My computer has been around since the Stone Age, so I'm not sure it would be able to handle Amnesia without tons of lagging, but I plan on buying a laptop within the next 5 months :)

Mizel
02-29-2012, 03:01 PM
I *always* forget about the Silent Hill games!! I only played 2 of them, but I loooooved them. Amnesia surprisingly actually isn’t a very high graphics/action game (at least it doesn’t have that feel yet) so you *might* get away with it. However, I vote on you getting that new laptop ;)

Hyper_Reality
02-29-2012, 03:08 PM
:laugh1: I still doubt that my computer could handle it. I'm one of the few people who can admit that their computer crashes while loading google.com every so often. (And unfortunately for me, Google Chrome is by web browser so Google just so happens to be my homepage >:()

Mizel
02-29-2012, 03:16 PM
hahaha Well then Id say youre well overdue for that new comp ;)

Hyper_Reality
02-29-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm really excited about it! I used to play WOW all the time on this computer until it suddenly couldn't handle it anymore one day. How badly I miss PC games :'(

Hyper_Reality
03-01-2012, 05:18 AM
No need to fear vulgar replies! :) We are all friends here! And if you don't mind me asking, normy, where are you from? I have never met anyone who has dialect quite like yours.

Mizel
03-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Awwwww, that does suck. But at least your comp didn't *completely* crash! You still have it for the interwebs... at least when it'll load for you haha :P

Oh, and I think he comes from the continent of Spammers ;)

Hyper_Reality
03-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Haha I see now. I'm not quite fond of those from Spamland! If I was president, I would declare war on it! >:(

Mizel
03-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Spam war?! Spammers throwing spam? O_o

Hyper_Reality
03-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Indeed! It would be the war to end all wars! Every country would be consumed by its massive impact! Fire would rain from the sky! Seas would flood the land! And then like 50 years afterwards, someone would come up with an intense COD game based off it! It would make tons of money! :p

Mizel
03-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Indeed! It would be the war to end all wars! Every country would be consumed by its massive impact! Fire would rain from the sky! Seas would flood the land! And then like 50 years afterwards, someone would come up with an intense COD game based off it! It would make tons of money! :p

*writes down game idea* yes.... 50 years from now..... >:D mwahahaha

TuxedoTMH
03-02-2012, 02:16 PM
welcome mate:)

Hyper_Reality
03-02-2012, 03:56 PM
*writes down game idea* yes.... 50 years from now..... >:D mwahahaha

:shocked: Did you just still my idea??? Well fine then! I'll make a Battlefield game from the same idea and make even more money!

CraeSC111
03-02-2012, 04:12 PM
And then CoD 100 would come out and everyone would switch to that. Just cause its CoD

foof
03-05-2012, 12:14 AM

I'm enjoying your introduction. Stay around for awhile and meet some good people. Post a lot. Don't be afraid to. Don't be afraid don't be afraid don't be afraid. If you ever are afraid of anything just PM me and I will hug you.

CraeSC111
03-05-2012, 03:50 AM
I'd be scared of getting hugged foof

Mizel
03-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Don't lie, you dream and hope for it every waking second ;)

Jaykub
03-06-2012, 01:54 AM
What city in North Carolina are you in? also welcome

Hyper_Reality
03-06-2012, 04:48 AM
I'm currently in Lincolnton, but I'll be moving into a dorm at UNC Charlotte this year

Jaykub
03-06-2012, 02:32 PM
I live in the Greensboro area but I think I'll be moveing to Charlotte myself soon.

Hyper_Reality
03-06-2012, 05:42 PM
I believe pretty much everyone in NC lives in Charlotte at one point in their life. Its just that epic XD

CraeSC111
03-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Out of 7 continents I live in north America. Out of the 44 countries (territories, colonies and whatever other blah) I live in the united states. And out of the 50 states I did not choose North Carolina cause it really isn't all that epic. :p

Mizel
03-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Out of 7 continents I live in north America. Out of the 44 countries (territories, colonies and whatever other blah) I live in the united states. And out of the 50 states I did not choose North Carolina cause it really isn't all that epic. :p

It has a beach. Any state with a warm beach is epic to me! :P

Hyper_Reality
03-07-2012, 02:37 PM
I would leave NC, but the barbecue here is the best! :)

Mizel
03-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Mmmmmmm.... I could go for some BBQ :O

Hyper_Reality
03-07-2012, 03:47 PM
There's a bunch of different kinds! My favorite comes with mustard-based sauce for extra tangy-ness! :D

CraeSC111
03-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Arizona doesn't need a beach to be awesome

Jaykub
03-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Arizona is like hell on earth. Too hot for normal man to deal with.

Mizel
03-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Crae!! Jaykub says it's hot as bawls.... You're trying to trick me!!! lol :P

I think Ill move to Cali instead.... beaches, warm weather and hot women in little bikinis. It's calling to me...

MriNiun
03-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here at Gamers.