PDA

View Full Version : 5th anniversary of 9/11

LiNuX
09-09-2006, 03:34 PM
On Monday September 11, 2006, it is the 5th anniversary of the tragedy that occured on September 11th in 2001. The Twin Towers also known as the Wolrd Trade Centers were struck with 2 hijacked airplanes. that was a very sad day for all. thousands have lost their life during the crash and more as both buildings collapsed. my heart goes out to all the victims and hope that something this terrible never happens again.

Twigz
09-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Man Linux, ya always beat me to the posts...but anyhoo, I'm thinking about that day...and I'm wondering what everyone was doing during those few moments...I'll start another post to get everyone's feedback...but for now, we should be thankful for everything we have in our lives today, because the families of 9/11 have lost their brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, and friends....more needs to be done so this violence can end once and for all...we need to live together and accept both our flaws and our differences and stand together for the good of the country (I know I sound repetitive, but it needs to be said)...you know how people help people in times of trouble? We should be like that every day towards people so that when things like that do happen, we're stong against anything...