PDA

View Full Version : Your Top ten anime

BobTD
03-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Make a list of what you consider to be the best top ten anime, or simply your favorite top ten anime. This is simply an experiment to get an idea what is the most popular on the forum right now.

If you dont watch enough anime to have a top ten list, just list what you do know, it doesnt matter if you only liked 5 shows or a few movies.

First, Im going to put a disclaimer that this is an opinion list. I dont expect everyone to like what I do. ^^

1. Outlaw Star (netflix dvd)
2. Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone complex (netflix)
3. Claymore (netflix)
4. Cowboy Bebop (netflix dvd)
5. Gundam: 08th MS Team (nexflix dvd)
6. Dragon Ball Z: Kai (nexflix, original dvd)
7. Spice and Wolf (netflix)
8. Yu Yu Hakusho (nexflix 1st season only)
9. Last Exile (netflix)
10. Trigun (netflix)

Granted, there are a lot of series I have excluded from this list because I have not finished them. I plan to watch more Gundam 00, Gundam Unicorn, Highschool of the Dead, ect. My list will probably keep evolving. I really wanted to throw some stuff up there like Naruto, but they just keep going on and on and loose me. I dont think a contender for a top spot should drag on to the point where you loose interest.

So post your list, and if you dont recognize anything from my list check them out and see if its something you would be interested in.

Bertrum
03-07-2012, 12:55 PM
I've watched loads of anime, but I wouldn't call them 'top', So my favourite animes would be, in this order:

#1, Dragonball Z
#2, Digimon
#3, Dragonball
#4, Bleach
#5, One Piece

Dragonball Z is by far my favourite, I think it has everything, action, drama, comedy and great characters.

Muffincat
03-08-2012, 10:14 AM
1. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
2. Outlaw Star (yay bob :3)
3. IRIA
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Blood+
6. Ergo Proxy
7. Code Geass
8. Evangelion
9. Lain
10. Fushigi Yuugi

I've probably forgotten some good ones, but that's roughly what I'd say.

Exentenzed
03-08-2012, 11:01 AM
1. Robotech: The Macross Saga (American adaptation of the original "The Super Dimension Fortress Macross".)

It's old (Mid 1980's) and while not the best i've seen, it's still the first anime i ever saw, and as a little kid it was what got me into anime in the first place and i LOVED it. Hence it beeing set to #1, because without it, i would probably never have started watching other Anime series.

it's also only the first part of what i understand to be a huge chronicle.

2. Full Metal Alchemist
3. One piece
4. Naruto
5. Claymore
6. Bleach

norid
03-11-2012, 08:52 PM
1. Rurouni Kenshin
2. Trigun
3. Elfen Lied
4. Mushi shi
5. Evangelion
6. Digimon
7. Dragonball
8. Dragonball Z
9. Cowboy Bebop
10. Spice and Wolf.

The top 3 are my real top three those below are just in my general. Spice in Wolf is actaully growing into one of top fav's though. A great watch