PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3 Relase Date :O

Mizel
03-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Dear god.... It's finally happened O_o

Diablo III: May 15th, 2012 (http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=d3)

<3<3

Trunks
03-15-2012, 08:40 PM
So far away

noooooo

Jayhmmz
03-16-2012, 06:21 AM
So far away

noooooo

Well it's a hell of a lot better than late June, which was their latest release deadline prior to this news. This game, and Guild Wars 2, cannot come soon enough.

Exentenzed
03-16-2012, 07:03 AM
Nice. :)
While on the topic of release dates, do anyone know when Minecraft for xbox will come out? And whether or not it will be splitscreen?

Mizel
03-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Never played MC so I have nooo idea lol

But I figure I've waited 12 years for D3.... so a few more months is nothing.

Also.... I have beta.... which helps xD

Synge
03-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Well it's a hell of a lot better than late June, which was their latest release deadline prior to this news. This game, and Guild Wars 2, cannot come soon enough.
My thoughts exactly. This is sooner than I was expecting, so I'm pumped.

Nice. :)
While on the topic of release dates, do anyone know when Minecraft for xbox will come out? And whether or not it will be splitscreen?

Pretty sure I heard it will have split screen.

I'll look for the article real quick.

Edit: Here's a vid instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dC0amJGaIQ

BobTD
03-17-2012, 03:54 AM
beta testers are getting in game bonus for achievements before the game comes out. Including one for getting all achievements in beta. Seems an unfortunate advantage but I guess it doesn't mean anything.

From what I played of the beta the witch doctor is looking pretty OP. Although Im not a fan of how you cant use a melee weapon after you get your left and right mouse skills. Pretty much you just equip weapons based on their attack speed because it affects your blowgun speed. Also, jars of spider for the win. They seem to actually work better on bigger enemies, even bosses.

I'm already requesting time off and planing to go all hardcore on this game with a group when it comes out. I predict early on is the only time you are going to get really good deals selling in the cash auction house.

Exentenzed
03-17-2012, 10:23 AM
My thoughts exactly. This is sooner than I was expecting, so I'm pumped.

Pretty sure I heard it will have split screen.

I'll look for the article real quick.

Edit: Here's a vid instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dC0amJGaIQ

Thanks synge. :)

Trunks
03-17-2012, 12:07 PM
I need a job, all the games coming out and I have no money. Lame :(

I wish I got in the Diablo beat, I applied for it twice I think.

thedeparted
03-17-2012, 07:16 PM

I thought you got that job at McDonalds

Trunks
03-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Yeah, McDonalds sucks lol, I got like 10 hours a week if that. I'd come in and work for like 2 hours hopefully 3 then had to drive back home. Was pretty lame...

thedeparted
03-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Oh so you quit already? Yeah, fast food places are like that. Over hire then a bunch of people fight over set hours. So you got a lot of people with little hours. Like myself at Pizza Hut only getting 18 hours a week, sometimes less if its really slow and she sends me home early to keep employee rates under 20% of the make.

BobTD
03-17-2012, 09:02 PM

I have a friend who had multiple accounts and both of his got in. Mine did not and most of my friends didnt. So I am tempted to say its pretty random.

norid
03-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Yay! I can not wait! But with limted money idk what to save for Guild Wars or Diablo

Mizel
03-19-2012, 08:12 AM
beta testers are getting in game bonus for achievements before the game comes out. Including one for getting all achievements in beta. Seems an unfortunate advantage but I guess it doesn't mean anything.

From what I played of the beta the witch doctor is looking pretty OP. Although Im not a fan of how you cant use a melee weapon after you get your left and right mouse skills. Pretty much you just equip weapons based on their attack speed because it affects your blowgun speed. Also, jars of spider for the win. They seem to actually work better on bigger enemies, even bosses.

I'm already requesting time off and planing to go all hardcore on this game with a group when it comes out. I predict early on is the only time you are going to get really good deals selling in the cash auction house.

I think it seems OP but first phase is supposed to be decently easy. I was reading an article about it and the makers were saying not to be fooled by Normal mode because once you get into Nightmare it's much harder. And then once you get into Hell they said, "You will die. A LOT." lol Cause it being so easy was the first thing I thought..... And don't worry about Beta achi's :P That will all be wiped out....

I hopped on beta last night and tried out a warrior.... They've def gone the way with D3 as they have with WoW. It's been dumbed down even more since I last logged on to beta :( I keep telling myself the game is going to be awesome though.... but I dunno if I can trick myself into it. Visually and gameplay wise.... it's soooo perfect. Challenge wise it's definitely lacking. You now don't get to pick your abilities (well you do, but you dont.... it gives them to you and you decide which of them to use. But still, it picks them for you) and you also get noooo character customization in terms of talent points or skill points. They are just non-existent. I'm starting to dislike Blizzard as a gaming company more and more as time goes on....

LemonRising
03-19-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm pretty sure even if it is dumbed down it'll be impossible for me to hate it haha
BUT YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Finally a date!

Can I like this thread?

Mizel
03-19-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm pretty sure even if it is dumbed down it'll be impossible for me to hate it haha

Exactly how I feel lol :P

Blackleo
03-28-2012, 07:20 AM
So do we join servers or how will this game work ? I plan on getting it and will be the 1st time playing a Diablo game.

Mizel
03-28-2012, 07:47 AM
That's something that's not in beta so I'm not sure how it will work :O But, if it's set up like D2, then you make rooms or join rooms. The rooms aren't permanent (once everyone's out for awhile they disappear), and you can make them private or open- which is pretty cool.

Vaygah
03-29-2012, 02:52 PM
WOOT WOOT!! I know so many are excited and have been waiting for this one lol