PDA

View Full Version : What would you say is the most noobish things in any Cod?

xXmikeyx9697Xx
03-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Perks: Dead Man's Hand and Last Stand

Guns: Type 95, RSASS, Striker, Spas 12 (Black Ops), Akimbo FMJ9S, Famas (MW2 and Black Ops)

Killstreaks: Stealth Bomber (MW3), EMP (MW3), Juggernaut (MW3)

Attachments: Noob Tube (MW2)

I think these are the most noobish haha give ur opinion pleaz :p

CraeSC111
03-18-2012, 07:29 PM
I've always wondered what was so noobish about using the grenade launcher.
I think that using last the last stand perk is pretty nooby cause it only works if your enemy doesn't pay any attention

Feight
04-08-2012, 11:36 PM
You pay $60 for a game? Use anything you want. But spawn camping is the biggest newbish thing in the world.

Hyper_Reality
04-09-2012, 06:19 AM
One of those most annoying nooby things in any COD game is randomly throwing grenades across the map and hoping they hit somebody. You're walking all alone in one part of the map and then BOOM! Stupid grenade out of nowhere.

paecmaker
04-09-2012, 07:15 AM
One of those most annoying nooby things in any COD game is randomly throwing grenades across the map and hoping they hit somebody. You're walking all alone in one part of the map and then BOOM! Stupid grenade out of nowhere.

I remember one time, its like the whole enemy team threw random grenades at our start place, so when we were running through several of our spawn points it was like running through artillery fire with explosions everywhere and random death all the time.

I think the most noobish thing is spawncamping and I really hate helicopters, I have no personal vendetta against 40mills and use them also if I think the situation requires it.

CraeSC111
04-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Grenade launchers are good anti campers. Plus some shots I've seen need some skill