PDA

View Full Version : Scroll of Ressurection

Akatosh
03-22-2012, 09:21 PM
I am interested in playing WoW again but want to know if the game is even worth it to me anymore

If anyone has an account please resurrect. I don't care what server your on/faction so long as the community is decent

Vaygah
03-29-2012, 02:34 PM
I keep getting friends who want to resurrect me as well I'm wondering if I take the resurrection would I be able to do it for you. I've never had to resurrect anyone before lol .. I'd say since you havent played it in awhile it may be interesting again they came out with new patches and content ..

Akatosh
03-29-2012, 06:08 PM
If you get resurrected and then upgrade your account to full subsciption for at least a month then you can rez me and I can do the same.

what server are your buddies and what faction?

Vaygah
03-29-2012, 08:58 PM
Oh man ... its been awhile now .. Shu'halo thats what it was and its alliance

Akatosh
03-29-2012, 11:42 PM
What time zone is that?

I hear bad things about progression on Shu'Halo. If you're wondering, I could probably gather a list of good alliance and horde servers, I hear hyjal is good for both factions (mainly horde though).

ROFLBRYCE
03-29-2012, 11:47 PM
Naturally right after my account expires, xD I'd be willing to take a scroll though too from somebody to give 'em a free month.

Akatosh
03-30-2012, 12:32 AM
You still have that character on Hyjal?

Windrunner Allaince is just stupid and I want to switch

ROFLBRYCE
03-30-2012, 12:41 AM
You still have that character on Hyjal?

Windrunner Allaince is just stupid and I want to switch

No but I'll start fresh, when you accept a scroll you get a level 80 for free lol

Akatosh
03-30-2012, 12:58 AM
You should make a horde dk on Hyjal and rez me, I will transfer my 85 dranei shaman to the server and race change to gobo. When your time runs out I will rez one of your character (your dk or whatever you want) and upgrade you to 80.

You have a 80 and I have a 85 on hyjal, ready for the xpack once we level you!

(I'm not even sure if I still want to play, Im going to use the 7 days to experience the game and its new aspects, see how it feels to play)

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Think about it lol

/Off to bed

ROFLBRYCE
03-30-2012, 01:11 AM
You should make a horde dk on Hyjal and rez me, I will transfer my 85 dranei shaman to the server and race change to gobo. When your time runs out I will rez one of your character (your dk or whatever you want) and upgrade you to 80.

You have a 80 and I have a 85 on hyjal, ready for the xpack once we level you!

(I'm not even sure if I still want to play, Im going to use the 7 days to experience the game and its new aspects, see how it feels to play)

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Think about it lol

/Off to bed

The only thing that would suck about the rez is that I have to wait a month after lol so really we'd be gearing to go 2 months down the road, at the start of June xD

Akatosh
03-30-2012, 01:35 AM
You want to wait until june?

ROFLBRYCE
03-30-2012, 02:27 AM
You want to wait until june?

Well you want me to rez you. Which means that I need to add a subscription to my account for one month, then I rez you and you pay for a month. Then, after this month of time, I need to wait one more month for you to rez me, as I've played within a month.

The only flaw in this entire plan is the 30-days of no activity required to rez somebody D:

Edit: I think I see where we're messing up here, there's been a misunderstanding xD My account is too currently expired, as of February 28th, so I was asking for a rez from you, if you had gotten one from Vaygah.

Akatosh
03-30-2012, 09:10 AM
Ohhh I see now, well I guess I could ask Vaygah to rez me and I could rez you but that means he has to get a rez from one of his friends on Shu'Halo

Shu'Halo is not a nice neighborhood :(

Vaygah
03-30-2012, 09:22 AM
lol first off .. His is actual a HER :))) .. and I already have a res waiting for me, I have never actually rezzed someone before so i'm not sure how to go about it but i would need to active my account again ( I been drawn in by Everquest lately, so I got sidetracked and neglected my poor moonkin lol) and from what im seeing i need to have it active for one month than i can invite another person, i'm not sure if i can invite multiple people or not ...

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

in addition i believe you can get a server transfer if you wish, here is what my email told me from the scroll

"Upon your return you'll receive:
• A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
• A single character boosted to level 80
Plus:
• An optional FREE Character Move to your friend's realm/faction (for the boosted character only).
• Seven Days of FREE Game Time."

So you can choose to move or not i suppose again i'm unfamiliar with the whole thing so I can't be too sure

Akatosh
03-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Sorry bout' that

I'm pretty sure you can invite multiple people but it says you can only get a free character move for your boosted character which defeats the purpose of me being rezzed as I was sick of my server and faction but still want to play my shaman main.

Edit: I checked and I seems I can still receive the transfer but not the talents and skills (obviously)

ROFLBRYCE
03-30-2012, 11:30 AM
lol first off .. His is actual a HER :))) .. and I already have a res waiting for me, I have never actually rezzed someone before so i'm not sure how to go about it but i would need to active my account again ( I been drawn in by Everquest lately, so I got sidetracked and neglected my poor moonkin lol) and from what im seeing i need to have it active for one month than i can invite another person, i'm not sure if i can invite multiple people or not ...

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

in addition i believe you can get a server transfer if you wish, here is what my email told me from the scroll

"Upon your return you'll receive:
• A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
• A single character boosted to level 80
Plus:
• An optional FREE Character Move to your friend's realm/faction (for the boosted character only).
• Seven Days of FREE Game Time."

So you can choose to move or not i suppose again i'm unfamiliar with the whole thing so I can't be too sure

You just need an active subscription to rez somebody, there's a page on the WoW site that brings you to the referral page. Basically you can put into 5 rez's. You input the person battle.net e-mail, or you enter their Character name and server to invite them.

Sorry bout' that

I'm pretty sure you can invite multiple people but it says you can only get a free character move for your boosted character which defeats the purpose of me being rezzed as I was sick of my server and faction but still want to play my shaman main.

Edit: I checked and I seems I can still receive the transfer but not the talents and skills (obviously)

You could always re-roll another shammy? lolol. I'd probably roll something I've never done before, noob it up in the dungeons.

In any case I hope we all get to playing WoW xD

Akatosh
04-01-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure if I want to pay that subscription when I'm simultaneously saving up for airsoft gear

EDIT: But damn, the idea of a pokemon trainer troll monk is amazing

ROFLBRYCE
04-01-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure if I want to pay that subscription when I'm simultaneously saving up for airsoft gear

EDIT: But damn, the idea of a pokemon trainer troll monk is amazing

That's the beauty of it. You get ten free days. Then you pay $15 for one month, cancel the subscription. Then, after a successful referal (i.e; me paying for one month) you recieve a free month! So you get 70 days of playtime for $15, as well as if you play with either Vaygah or myself, since you're the middle man in all of this, any alts we play together we get boosted to 80. So we could bump up 19827319 80's on other servers, given we're available to play at the same time.

I know man I'm strapped for cash too, my car just crapped out and I'm barely making enough cash to pay off the bills, but $15 for some enjoyment ain't so bad lol.

Akatosh
04-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Let me get this straight

1. Vaygah rezzes me
2. I play for a week and then MAYBE purchase a month
3. Vaygah gets free month
4. I rez Roflbryce
4. Roflbryce maybe purchases a month
5. I recieve free month
6. Gamers Forum Guild?
7. ????
8. Profit

Cheating the system ftw

ROFLBRYCE
04-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Let me get this straight

1. Vaygah rezzes me
2. I play for a week and then MAYBE purchase a month
3. Vaygah gets free month AND a special mount (I think) upon you paying the subscription fee
4. I rez Roflbryce
4. Roflbryce maybe purchases a month
5. I recieve free month AND a special mount (I think) upon me paying the subscription fee
6. Gamers Forum Guild?
7. ???? (Gamers Forum Guild.)
8. Profit (Actually we don't. We're all out minumum $15 USD)

Cheating the system ftw

Fixed your errors. But pretty much spot on. AS WELL.

Vaygah + Akatosh play together= double exp to level 80
Akatosh + ROFLBRYCE play together = double exp to level 80
Vaygah + ROFLBRYCE play together = normal exp to level 80.

Just a heads up on that one. Even if Vaygah rez'd both of us, we'd only get boosted playing with him not each other. Not sure if the mounts are for "refer a friend" or "scroll of rez", I've done both too many times xD

Akatosh
04-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Sounds good!

But Vaygah still hasn't gotten back to me, she hasn't said what her buddies are doing, what server they are on

ROFLBRYCE
04-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Sounds good!

But Vaygah still hasn't gotten back to me, she hasn't said what her buddies are doing, what server they are on

We'll somethin will get sorted out lol. Server doesn't matter too much does it? Past economy anyways. And can always re-roll low levels to boost up (played 3-4 hours with my gf, was at 24 lol) there's a level granting system too, can't remember how it works though. So double the characters xD It'd almost be better just to leave the 80's on the server and start fresh somewhere else lol. You can dungeon straight through to 80 faster than anything, you don't get half the quests done in each area just questing. That's the only unfortunate thing with the boost.

Akatosh
04-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Like I said earlier...

I really want to change to Horde

I really don't want to be on Shu'halo

ROFLBRYCE
04-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Like I said earlier...

I really want to change to Horde

I really don't want to be on Shu'halo

Re-roll it up? Or do you wanna just start up at 80? What's the issue with Shu'Halo? I've only ever heard a handful of servers by name not being liked by many.

Oooo can we roll on Moonguard? xD

Akatosh
04-02-2012, 05:14 PM
My perfect world would be one where i can server transfer my lvl 85 to Hyjal (or any other horde friendly server) and make him into a Goblin

I really hope your kidding about the Moonguard thing....Goldshire ohh god!
!

ROFLBRYCE
04-02-2012, 05:17 PM
My perfect world would be one where i can server transfer my lvl 85 to Hyjal (or any other horde friendly server) and make him into a Goblin

I really hope your kidding about the Moonguard thing....Goldshire ohh god!
!
Yeah it's a little pricey for that one :( closest I think through this is getting an 80 gobby shaman for free. I dunno what I'd do. I wanna choose a class I've never played before if I'm gonna be bumped up that high.

I may or may not be! I was trolled into making my first ever toon there..the horrors to a 13 year old.

Akatosh
04-02-2012, 05:22 PM
At least you weren't sent there when there where blue space goats and werewolves doing it in the cellar

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNDONE

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Thats also why I want to be horde

ROFLBRYCE
04-02-2012, 06:07 PM
At least you weren't sent there when there where blue space goats and werewolves doing it in the cellar

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNDONE

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Thats also why I want to be horde
No thank god, I was there in the days of yesteryear before blue dudes even existed! The gnomes though...nasty little perverts.

You ever played Horde back in Vanilla/TBC? Barrens chat could pretty much put Moonguard Goldshire to shame. I miss it sometimes.

Akatosh
04-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Honestly (when I get my Airsoft gear situated) I'd be willing to pay for a 2 month time card and rez you and vaygah.

ROFLBRYCE
04-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Honestly (when I get my Airsoft gear situated) I'd be willing to pay for a 2 month time card and rez you and vaygah.

You just want all the extra free time!!

Totally kidding man, lol. Just whatever you wanna do. Currently I'm working on 3 toons, since there's the "Play free till 20!" thing going on now. Apparently Aerie Peak has got a great level 20 PvP bracket, lots of people with expired accounts that PvP until they get cash for a card.

Just started another account under my battle.net account (you can have up to 8 btw.) The only downside is no friends, no real iD friends, and no general chat/parties.

Akatosh
04-03-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't know if this is too much to ask but could Vaygah make a horde dk on Hyjal and rez me and Roflbryce via battlenet?

If not I understand, you wouldn't receive any real rewards for doing so.

ROFLBRYCE
04-03-2012, 01:05 PM
I don't know if this is too much to ask but could Vaygah make a horde dk on Hyjal and rez me and Roflbryce via battlenet?

If not I understand, you wouldn't receive any real rewards for doing so.

Except for two mounts (you pick which character(s) recieve them) and 2 months of WoW time, xD the only downside to this now, is that when Akatosh and I play together, no boosted exp.

Akatosh
04-03-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't mind too much, I already have an 85.

If you will rez me and Roflbryce, my character is Stormeye, draenei shaman, level 85, on windrunner server

ROFLBRYCE
04-03-2012, 01:15 PM
I don't mind too much, I already have an 85.

If you will rez me and Roflbryce, my character is Stormeye, draenei shaman, level 85, on windrunner server

True enough, not hard to jump 5 more levels anyways lol. And can always boost up with Vaygah. Haven't seen her around in a few days xD Puffymuffins, Suramar is me

Akatosh
04-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Puffymuffins...

hehehe

ROFLBRYCE
04-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Puffymuffins...

hehehe

Gnome DK, had to pick something that suited it ;) well used to be, race changed but couldn't bring myself to lose the name xD

The name still suits a Draenei DK, doesn't it? hahaha

Akatosh
04-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Names suit a Blood elf male dk....

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

We most certainly are going Horde, I'm sick of being a Draenei with no lore, being in a goodtoeshoes faction ruled by a king with a chin bigger than his brain.

ROFLBRYCE
04-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Names suit a Blood elf male dk....

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

We most certainly are going Horde, I'm sick of being a Draenei with no lore, being in a goodtoeshoes faction ruled by a king with a chin bigger than his brain.
I miss Horde tbh. I can't bring myself to level one again though. I rolled ~20 toons to about 20-30 before I got bored (this is over 5 years btw) and they were all Horde. I can't go through those first zones anymore xD I had one 67 and a 55 though. Rolled Alli, loved the new zones and went through with it. But if I start as an 80 orc, however....

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Akatosh
04-03-2012, 01:52 PM
You're heading home

LOKTAROGAR!!!

Akatosh
04-03-2012, 04:32 PM
No word from vaygah

ROFLBRYCE
04-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I know, I've caught her viewing the thread too on her profile xD wonder what the thoughts are on us planning this all out xD

Akatosh
04-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Me no think she likes us using her as a way to get free transfers :(

ROFLBRYCE
04-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Me no think she likes us using her as a way to get free transfers :(

But she should like us for getting her free game time, as well as playing with her to get lots of 80's! and free mounts!

But yeah if this doesn't kick off by about next Tuesday I'm gonna take a rez offer off of Reddit I think, I'm cravin WoW xD

Vaygah
04-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Lol just now getting to this, it's not that I don't like you guys I just check my email get updates and glance than get sidetracked .. I been doing that a lot cause I have been working on my site (in signature) and trying to program and code all kinds of psychotic stuff. I don't mind helping you guys out I just don't have the money at the moment. When I do I will send ya's a msg, feel free to take other offers if you want don't have to wait on me if you're itching to play :)

CraeSC111
04-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Is the scroll of resurrection free to give away?

Akatosh
04-05-2012, 06:21 PM
If you account is active you can resurrect one person a day for free and you will receive a mount if said person purchases a full month of game time

CraeSC111
04-05-2012, 07:02 PM
I can Res you if you want. But you'd be playing on an alliance dominated server with a character named Cuddlemufin (name of my character) :p

Akatosh
04-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Are you horde or alliance

What server?

CraeSC111
04-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Horde on stormrage. The server is 20% horde but that number has a good margin of error lots of people just made characters on other servers

Akatosh
04-05-2012, 07:24 PM
What timezone is that on?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

On second thought, that don't really matter. And population isn't really important on pve realms

Please resurrect Stormeye on Windrunner, draenei shaman

CraeSC111
04-05-2012, 07:39 PM
It kinda matters in that getting into a raid is hard when there's only 50 85s on at a time. I'll do that as soon as I can

Akatosh
04-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Thanks man

CraeSC111
04-06-2012, 01:07 AM
It looks like I need your email adress

Akatosh
04-06-2012, 01:12 AM
ill pm it to you

CraeSC111
04-06-2012, 01:46 AM
Ok thank you very much Tami (had to)

Akatosh
04-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Call. Me. PJ.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Tell me when you send it plz :cheesy: