PDA

View Full Version : What were you doing on 9/11?

Twigz
09-09-2006, 03:47 PM
I remember I was in the 7th grade in Reading class, and my teacher (Ms. E., I LOVE her, but that's not important) had told us in her Jamaican accent that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center...it was about 8:30 or 8:40, something like that...my whole class was just stunned out of our behinds...I thought to myself, HOW COULD THIS ALL HAPPEN SO FAST? My mom was working that day, so I thought she was in Manhattan...I got really scared and wanted to go home, but I couldn't, so I had to live through the whole day worrying about my mom...thank God she came home that night...I would have fell out...

Well, that's my story; what were you doing or about to do during the first few moments of 9/11?

LiNuX
09-09-2006, 03:56 PM
i was in the 7th grade too, i was in english class, Ms. Burd, and a friend told me that the Empire State Building blew up, i was like "WTF u talking about", well that wasnt true, i came home and my mom told me that it was the twin towers, they were struck my 2 airplanes and they both collapsed, it was horrible news for me, then i turned on the tv and they showed exactly what happened, i was devastated for sure, i never thought that buildings that big and tall would fall down that easily

djgperu
09-09-2006, 06:30 PM
i remember i was in school, back in Peru...
i had english class that day... and my teacher explained to us all that happened...
the ***** was explaining it in english and i didnt understand anything until i got home and watched the news

Wang
09-09-2006, 11:04 PM
7th Grade History Class, Mr. Kumm(No im not kidding thats his name) we watched it on the news for about an hour, watching both buildings collapse..Rough Day.

aosmallan
09-11-2006, 04:34 PM
8th Grade in a school not far from DC. I was sitting in the library waiting for a bus to come pick me and a friend up to go to a high school class. Then word kinda spread around like rumors that the Twin Towers had been struck by planes... They soon sent us back to our homerooms and Mr. Dunn explained to us the situation, then turned on the TV and we watched it all. Parents came that day to pick most of their kids up.

Intense, crazy day.

greent
09-12-2006, 10:07 AM
I was in 2nd i'm in 7th now..but wen i was in 2nd rade...my dad came to pick me up from skool...i was happy (cuz i did'nt no wtf was going on)lol...i was haqppy cuz i was outa skool..lol...but now i get wat happend...

sign89
09-18-2006, 05:46 PM
I was sick, at home eating chicken noodle soup, and changed the chanel and saw the reports.

sign89