PDA

View Full Version : Sony! Where the Heck are you!!!!!

StrikeHard
10-04-2007, 02:59 PM
A very close friend of mine is fed up! He is getting rid of his PS3. Where are the games? Come on Sony! Show me 4D. I want to work 97 hours a week just to own one!

This is a repeat scenario / post but I am p***** off. I would go out and buy one, if Sony gave me a reason.

(Gaming) System + No games = some p***** off people. I dont even own a PS3 and I am p***** off from a Gamers point of view.

If Sony would have waited until this Xmas to release its Console with the few games they got, they would have been better place. At least thier system would still have the Hype Machine working full force.

Jasperking
10-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Show me 4D.?? your asking too much of sony but um i wouldnt get a playstation 3 at its current state.. wait a year maybe lol

lonewolfxix
10-04-2007, 03:43 PM
1. nobody wants to release games for it, that's NOT SONY's fault
2. if they waited longer, the same ammount of games would be released in the same time frame.
3. if you're willing to spend that much for a system because you think it's better, why are you complaining?

Games aren't coming out because they cost too much to produce, expect very few games, especially ps3 only games.

Jasperking
10-04-2007, 03:45 PM
I think the only PS3 only games that will come out will be by sony themselves.. everything else will be for both the 360 and ps3

LiNuX
10-04-2007, 04:02 PM
I think the only PS3 only games that will come out will be by sony themselves.. everything else will be for both the 360 and ps3

isnt that how it always works? well most of the time - like microsoft - only microsoft products have it - the PC and Xbox - same with sony i guess, nintendo i dont know - havent had a good look at their games recently

lonewolfxix
10-04-2007, 04:53 PM
pc gets games which take longer to get to console, the console versions are just things to fund the advance of a sequel to the pc series generally. nintendo generally only have their own, ps used to have loads of ps only games
(final fantasy for example) and microsoft bought out a few developers for their games.
alot of developers said they won't code games for ps3 as it's "too hard and costs too much" but that's old news now, but you can tell they're right, or atleast partially, who wants to learn a new code for a little bitmore profit when you can just release for xbox and pc and get loads?

Scott
10-04-2007, 05:01 PM
It's not strange PS3 owners get fed up, there are no games, the exclusive ones don't make great score and the good games that come to the PS3 are ports of the same games that are being produced for the Xbox 360.

The 4D system that's loaded with crabs to fight true ancient history battles is nothing but a lost case. Look around, the stores like walmart (ADSA) have the same consoles standing on their shelves for weeks if not months, they can't sell them, my local Blockbuster has only 3 people in their system that rent PS3 games who aren't willing to buy these games and to be real honest, there is not one game out there that I want to buy for the PS3.

If you can buy a PS3 and don't care for money, then go ahead, but if you have to work your butt off for that system I believe you make a big mistake, better buy a 360 and for the rest of the good money some good games like Halo 3, Gears of War, Bioshock etc etc.

lonewolfxix
10-05-2007, 07:10 PM
the ps3 makes a nice paperweight and good movie player, if you have a brand new tv costing more than ?1000 and a set of speakers that i do believe still aren't released for consumers and will cost over ?500 for a lowend set. xbox 360 makes better sense for your hard earned cash, but if it's easy money, having a ps3 in your lounge sitting, looking pretty doesn't hurt.

Jasperking
10-05-2007, 07:31 PM
thats abit harsh. If i had a ps3 i wouldnt just use it as a paper weight thats one of the most stupidest thing ive ever heard.. of course id play it all the time...

jakncoke
10-05-2007, 07:58 PM
lol @ no games, If I the money I'd own like 15 games that are currently out for the PS3, you ppl do no that just because a games get 95's that it is okay to play and can be very fun.

Jasperking
10-05-2007, 08:11 PM
jakncoke dont be one sided mind. Yes the ps3 has many games but so does the 360 and are roughly the same games. But the 360 do have some better games than the ps3 does

bronco
10-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Show me 4D.?? your asking too much of sony but um i wouldnt get a playstation 3 at its current state.. wait a year maybe lol

Ha, well yeah, the Ps3 has fine games out right now. I mean come on, look at them, they are fine, and unless you are a millionaire you wont have the money to afford all of the games anyway. And if you feel like it, look at the lineup!Within the next couple months sonys got a killer lineup coming. You just need to be patient. Right now me and my friend are more than happy with Resistance, Lair, Motostorm, and Heavenly Sword.

Look ahead! Rock Band! Warhawk! If you want innovation, look at Eye of Judgement! Folklore looks interesting, the list is going on! All you need to do is realise that we dont need six thousand games out on a console, we only need a few.

Scott
10-07-2007, 05:56 PM
OMG ROFL Warhawk and Lair good???..... They suck so bad. Because the motion sensor just doesnt work