PDA

View Full Version : Borrow Games?

LiNuX
10-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Anyone here borrow games from friends or have friends borrow from you?

A few years back I used to have this friend that always borrowed the new games i got and if i had it for my PC he wanted a copy if it was possible lol. It wasn't that annoying since he was a good friend of mine

but anyone here borrow or have games borrowed from you? share your thoughts about that :spinny:

Jasperking
10-04-2007, 05:04 PM
yeah ive borrowed games from friends and some of my friends still have the games i lent them.

Although a few years back my m8 lent me half life 1 and all the expansions and forgot about it XD

GF Eric
10-04-2007, 05:10 PM
I let my friends borrow my games but they mess it up or lose it, I tell them to buy me the same game and a second copy to make sure they don't lose it. So far my friends haven't lost or broke my games.

Scott
10-04-2007, 05:10 PM
I don't borrow games or let people have my games. Because I had this friend who took my games then moved away without telling me or giving me them back :mad1:

wifi
10-05-2007, 09:25 AM
I let my friends borrow my games but they mess it up or lose it, I tell them to buy me the same game and a second copy to make sure they don't lose it. So far my friends haven't lost or broke my games.

yea im afraid of that too and i only give my games to friends that i really really really trust :yes: :-P

giga_girl
10-05-2007, 09:44 AM
I don't borrow games or let people have my games. Because I had this friend who took my games then moved away without telling me or giving me them back :mad1:
how sad Scott...

yah i've borrowed a game... we do swapping... well i share what i have b'coz i trust him..if he truly loves me and care for me as a friend well he will take care of that..:-)

Jasperking
10-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Well i hate it when my m8s brake my games.. but because im so nice i dont make them pay

Scott
10-05-2007, 04:08 PM

Another friend left our games on the train and we lost them he totally forgot about them :mad1:

lonewolfxix
10-05-2007, 05:21 PM
i lent a game to a "friend" once... and my rc car.. he destroyed them both.. i lend most of my friends games since i trust them, their family is the worst part, i lent a perfect condition kingdom hearts to a friend i got it back a month later (no problems with the timeframe) but his brother had taken the manual and i got that back 2 days later and it was crumpled the type you get from water where it goes wavy and the back had white patches where the print had came off due to sticking to something sticky and a surface.. i was really peeved off... i accidentally done that to one of his books so you know, kind of even i guess... didn't mean too, mind.

comfortablynumb.
10-06-2007, 09:29 PM
yeah, usually ill borrow a game from a friend and they'll borrow one of mine, which isent very often since almost none of my friends play video games X__X
but the times i have borrowd games i never got them back, ive probably lost abuot 10 games the last 2 years, yet i havent learned

Jasperking
10-06-2007, 09:32 PM
OMGZ i just realise i lent a game to a friend a really long time ago and he didnt give it back.. it was pokemon crystal rofl i think he lost it

red_socks
10-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Yup yup, I do exchange video games to my friend vice versa.
Whenever I have New Ones I do let him know and vice versa again...
But sometimes I hate lending my collection of video games because some of them are not being cared of...