PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Time, anyone?

XnewxskinX
04-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Does anyone watch it? It is a show on Cartoon Network. It is pretty funny and a very good show!

Mizel
04-13-2012, 12:13 PM
OMG. I *love* this show. At first I thought it would suck.... but it's hilarious :D

LSP is my fac char xD

XnewxskinX
04-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Haha it is so funny! My kid watches it but doesn't get all the grown up humor...
I like marceline, and mee-moo (dunno how to spell it...) the assassin...

ROFLBRYCE
04-13-2012, 12:45 PM
I've watched a few episodes and I love it. So far the only other characters I've seen really are Lady Rainicorn, Ice King, Tree Trunks, and Princess Bubblegum.

The show gets better and better any time I watch it, I'm gonna do a marathon this weekend I think lol.

XnewxskinX
04-13-2012, 01:15 PM
I think they are on season 3? So there is plenty of episodes to pull off a marathon with... New episodes are mondays @7 or 730 (my time)

ROFLBRYCE
04-13-2012, 03:53 PM
I think they are on season 3? So there is plenty of episodes to pull off a marathon with... New episodes are mondays @7 or 730 (my time)

No Cartoon Network in Canada yet :( coming though! otherwise it's Saturday morning at 8:30 >.< and we're always a few episodes behind.

XnewxskinX
04-13-2012, 04:21 PM
OH MY GLOB... No CN?! We would die in this house, we have CN on all day some days! (OH MY GLOB is from Adventure Time).

ROFLBRYCE
04-13-2012, 04:54 PM
OH MY GLOB... No CN?! We would die in this house, we have CN on all day some days! (OH MY GLOB is from Adventure Time).
Yeah I've caught Jake saying that a few times, xD

But yeah no CN here at all. We still get CN shows here but on a Canadian station called Teletoon. It's a big mix of Hanna Barbara, CN, and some KlaskyKsupo shows. Shows like Catdog, Hey Arnold, Adventure Time, all get the early times in the day. Futurama, Family Guy, Robot Swim (more of the [AS] shows) are on late night.

Any anime on CN (I know Fullmetal used to be on it, and I think Bleach/Naruto as well?) go to another channel "YTV" late at night (which plays crappy cartoons and shows like iCarly all day)

Mizel
04-14-2012, 09:53 AM
No... Cartoon... Network... Does not compute :O

At least you still get some of the CN shows though, so that's a plus :P

ROFLBRYCE
04-14-2012, 11:26 AM
No... Cartoon... Network... Does not compute :O

At least you still get some of the CN shows though, so that's a plus :P

Haha I never even heard of it till last year so not too bad I guess xD we get it later in the spring though I think, woohoo!

XnewxskinX
04-14-2012, 03:13 PM
Haha I never even heard of it till last year so not too bad I guess xD we get it later in the spring though I think, woohoo!

Well that is super exciting! It is an awesome network!