PDA

View Full Version : Wow. Just Wow.

ROFLBRYCE
04-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Had the funnest game I've played in a long time. We start purple, I'm playing mid Morgana. Me and their Fiddles have it out mid until I land a kill finally around level 9, and our teams are swapping turret kills. We lose top, they lose bottom, etc. It goes back and forth until they hit the towers on the steps. They push hard around 15-17, our Ashe and Jax are feeding their Graves and Xerath pretty hard. They push in, knock down the 2 step turrets and their inhibitors. We get some stupid luck ace, all 5 of us push baron, and start killing them. Now we're the ones getting fed racking up money. Everyone's 18, we push in, take down all base turrets and inhibs, their Fiddlesticks gets us for a penta. We team fight mid for 20 minutes, winding down always to 1v1 or 2v2. Their Fiddles and Rammus come in and wipe us out with red and blue buffs at the 59 minute mark, full team push after they grab baron, and they win the game. We had their nexus down at 10% too. It was such a close, exciting game, I don't think I've ever played one like it.

Just felt like sharing my amazing game, haha.

LemonRising
04-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Lmao those games are why I never surrender.
You never know when things are gonna turn around

ROFLBRYCE
04-18-2012, 10:07 PM

We had a guy spamming surrender after we lost the first two towers, spouting out GG Noob teamates in all chat. :/ hate people like that lol.

Never knew you played LoL, lemon!

LiNuX
04-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Nice!

I don't mind losing if the game is fun like that.

LemonRising
04-18-2012, 10:39 PM
I used to play then I stopped for about 6 months - a year or so haha
My brother kept bugging me to play so I was like.. alright, why not

Yeh, I like to have a good attitude throughout the whole game, otherwise it can be such a negative experience. Losing isn't bad if you're having fun.

ROFLBRYCE
04-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Nice!

I don't mind losing if the game is fun like that.
I generally don't mind losing in any scenario until the other team starts being huge d-bags, or we get that 3-15 Yi going "BG bad team"

paecmaker
04-19-2012, 03:13 AM

Yeah, I have had games where they had taken almost all our towers and inhibitors but then we managed to push and took their nexus. :p

What I hate is I have always been in a game where someone starts spamming the surrender button, its boring.

LemonRising
04-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Agreed! It's annoying too, it just pops up and gets in my way and there's times that I've been running or chasing and I end up clicking on the surrender thing instead of moving >:U

And ping spammers.. they suck too. lol

paecmaker
04-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Agreed! It's annoying too, it just pops up and gets in my way and there's times that I've been running or chasing and I end up clicking on the surrender thing instead of moving >:U

And ping spammers.. they suck too. lol

And its always someone in every game we are winning that calls out " I have a n00b team, thats why you are winning blah blah blah blah"

Normally when my team are losing and I play with my friends we start trolling the chat, thelling that they suck and we are going to pwn their asses when they are in our base going nuts, kinda funny and mostly they think too. :p

ROFLBRYCE
04-19-2012, 02:41 PM
And its always someone in every game we are winning that calls out " I have a n00b team, thats why you are winning blah blah blah blah"

Normally when my team are losing and I play with my friends we start trolling the chat, thelling that they suck and we are going to pwn their asses when they are in our base going nuts, kinda funny and mostly they think too. :p

Had a similar freakout in the last game I played lol. Our jungler wasn't ganking bottom lane..or top for the matter, just doin his thing, but anyways their bottom lane Vayne gotsuper fed and 1v5'd our team in the first team fight, spouting out "GG noobs", "Vayne > your team", etc. Soon as we all caught up and held our own if not won the team fights, it turned into "Wow this Singed, GG bad team" etc. I hate people like that lol.

I'd like to play a game with you and just troll chat here and there lol. Well when people deserve it anyways

paecmaker
04-19-2012, 02:56 PM
I'd like to play a game with you and just troll chat here and there lol. Well when people deserve it anyways

Have you tried playing a troll game?

In a few games we ALL got tanks, strangly we often won those matches, in other matches we all had support and so on. Its kinda funny when the whole team attacks mid on lvl 1 :D

ROFLBRYCE
04-20-2012, 12:10 AM
Have you tried playing a troll game?

In a few games we ALL got tanks, strangly we often won those matches, in other matches we all had support and so on. Its kinda funny when the whole team attacks mid on lvl 1 :D

Played one all yordle game, it was a blast. I played Veigar, there was Corki, Kennen, Poppy, and Teemo as well. It started off accidental but we devoted to it lol. Poppy Kennen and Teemo locked in before us other two picked then they egged us on to go yordle xD. We didn't win but it was still fun.

Trunks
04-20-2012, 06:10 AM
Me and my friends were bored one night so we did 3's. We decided to just troll everyone. So the first game we tower hugged hard the whole game, it was like 20 minutes in, no first blood yet. They weren't saying anything so it was kind of lame, we kept telling them we were doing a pro strat. Since we were tower hugging we lost out on a lot of farm, so we eneded up losing fast after that, but it was still funny

The next game we decided to just sit AFK in fountain and act like we were waiting on a gank. We did this twice because it was so funny, it took them till 8 minutes in for them to go to the lane and start earning experience. Another team ran around in the jungle all game, because they were to scared to go bot.

We did another game where we were Alistar, Blitz and Singed. We all sat in the fountain acting like we were waiting on a gank. After they pushed base and though lol'd at us because we were level 1, we would grab or knock them in a fountain. I actually went 3/0/4 with blitz during that game lol. We lost obviously, but it was worth the laughs.

Trolling is almost more fun then playing the game, the other team didn't give us the reaction we wanted though. Hard to be that mad when you get a free win I guess.

Rustyspoonz
05-17-2012, 12:28 AM
Me and my friends were bored one night so we did 3's. We decided to just troll everyone. So the first game we tower hugged hard the whole game, it was like 20 minutes in, no first blood yet. They weren't saying anything so it was kind of lame, we kept telling them we were doing a pro strat. Since we were tower hugging we lost out on a lot of farm, so we eneded up losing fast after that, but it was still funny

The next game we decided to just sit AFK in fountain and act like we were waiting on a gank. We did this twice because it was so funny, it took them till 8 minutes in for them to go to the lane and start earning experience. Another team ran around in the jungle all game, because they were to scared to go bot.

We did another game where we were Alistar, Blitz and Singed. We all sat in the fountain acting like we were waiting on a gank. After they pushed base and though lol'd at us because we were level 1, we would grab or knock them in a fountain. I actually went 3/0/4 with blitz during that game lol. We lost obviously, but it was worth the laughs.

Trolling is almost more fun then playing the game, the other team didn't give us the reaction we wanted though. Hard to be that mad when you get a free win I guess.

That game with blitz ali and singed was definitely the funniest game we've ever played