PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops II first trailer release

Trunks
05-01-2012, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY&hd=1

Definitely a change of pace for call of duty. Kind of futurist soldiers, based in 2025. I wasn't planing on getting this call of duty because I'm not a fan of treyarch (by getting I mean, not preordering lol) . Depending on news about the game and more trailers it could change my mind. I'm too much of a CoD fanboy not to get it, it's a curse, I have every call of duty, why stop now.

Dratmaster
05-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Wow... nice.

LemonRising
05-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Woah What.. the story is actually interesting?
I just want 24/7 nuketown

CraeSC111
05-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Isn't that all anyone wanted? I would hope the single player is going to be good. I prefer other games online. I really only played CoD offline when I had it. I still like the WW2 theme more than the modern games they've been putting out

paecmaker
05-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Well I think its nice they go for something new, and as lemon said for a cod game the story actually looks kinda interesting(for now atleast).

Hyper_Reality
05-05-2012, 05:32 AM
I hope the multiplayer will be good. Since it takes place in the future, I'm expecting to see a big difference in the weapons and killstreaks. I'm not saying everyone should be running around with blaster rifles and wearing stormtrooper armor, but something different than the same guns they use in every COD game would be nice.