PDA

View Full Version : Has your Diablo 3 pre order copy been shipped yet?

TheGateKeeper
05-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Order mine from Play.com and noticed it hasen't been shipped yet. When do you think it will be shipped?

Mizel
05-09-2012, 07:46 AM
That's odd.... does it not ship until the release date?

Oh, did you order mine for me as well? Do you need my address? :D :D

Jayhmmz
05-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Order mine from Play.com and noticed it hasen't been shipped yet. When do you think it will be shipped?

Release date is next Tuesday, so I'm guessing it will ship either tomorrow, or Friday.

Trunks
05-09-2012, 02:31 PM
They won't start shipping until the day of release. That's the only down side to pre ordering it online, it's best to have it pre ordered at the store so you can pick it up the day of release.

Jayhmmz
05-10-2012, 12:32 PM
They won't start shipping until the day of release. That's the only down side to pre ordering it online, it's best to have it pre ordered at the store so you can pick it up the day of release.

Mine is being dispatched in time for release-day delivery :)

CraeSC111
05-10-2012, 02:57 PM
I got a digital copy through the World of Warcraft annual pass thing. Its kinda free. I already have the installer downloaded plus I have Beta access. :p

TheGateKeeper
05-11-2012, 04:58 AM
I was kinda hoping they would ship it 4-5 days before release so it would get here in time. Anyway 3 more days wont matter but it kinda sucks.

Jayhmmz
05-11-2012, 06:38 AM
I was kinda hoping they would ship it 4-5 days before release so it would get here in time. Anyway 3 more days wont matter but it kinda sucks.

Here's a tip: if you can't wait to play a game, and it's going to be a day or three until you get it, then buy it from a store on the day, then when the pre-ordered copy is received, take it back to the store from where you got the other copy. The barcode is the same, so as far as the store knows, it's part of their stock. You get your money back, and you get to play on the day!

Trunks
05-11-2012, 06:40 AM
Mine is being dispatched in time for release-day delivery :)

odd, I've never heard of them doing that before. It must depend on where it is bought from, I know that they use to not be able to do that because of issues by charging the credit card before the product was released. I can't remember they must have changed it.

Jayhmmz
05-11-2012, 06:45 AM
odd, I've never heard of them doing that before. It must depend on where it is bought from, I know that they use to not be able to do that because of issues by charging the credit card before the product was released. I can't remember they must have changed it.

Play.com used to do it back in the day. But because I haven't pre-ordered using Play.com for a while, I'm not sure if they even do that any more. In some cases, I got the game way earlier that I should have done. I think I pre-ordered BF3 from Zavvi (but I'm not sure), and I got it three days before it was activated on Origin.

TheGateKeeper
05-11-2012, 06:55 AM
I ordered mine from Play.com. What is the issue with sending it before the release anyway? It's not like you can play it. You still have to wait until 15th May. Stupid policies grrrrrrr

Jayhmmz
05-11-2012, 06:56 AM
I ordered mine from Play.com. What is the issue with sending it before the release anyway? It's not like you can play it. You still have to wait until 15th May. Stupid policies grrrrrrr

Pfft, I dunno. Each publisher have their own stupid reasons.

TheGateKeeper
05-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Pfft, I dunno. Each publisher have their own stupid reasons.

My game was shipping 15 minutes ago :P I spoke too soon

Jayhmmz
05-12-2012, 10:54 AM
I got my copy delivered today! :) Instagram (https://instagr.am/p/KiEEJnHHdB/)

TheGateKeeper
05-12-2012, 02:19 PM
I got my copy delivered today! :) Instagram (https://instagr.am/p/KiEEJnHHdB/)

U mad u cant play it? :P

Jayhmmz
05-12-2012, 04:03 PM

Nah man, just glad it's here! I got a lot of stuff to do over the weekend, so I only have to wait until Monday 11pm (GMT) and I can play it :)

earthyearth
05-12-2012, 07:06 PM
I am going for the midnight release

ROFLBRYCE
05-12-2012, 09:32 PM

Hate this so much. When your single player game is laggy from internet, or you NEED internet to play the game, that blows. Thinking about not buying D3 for that reason alone.

BobTD
05-14-2012, 05:58 PM
lol my local bestbuy put the strategy guide out early. Im reading it right now. Anyone have questions?

Dess
05-14-2012, 09:43 PM
You suck! I preordered the game and the guide, but they won't have my guide until tomorrow or the day after. No biggie, I only got it because I collect them, so it'll stay in plastic, but still... =(

Mizel
05-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Hate this so much. When your single player game is laggy from internet, or you NEED internet to play the game, that blows. Thinking about not buying D3 for that reason alone.

Same here. I actually really enjoyed how D2 could be played ON or OFFLINE. And not all people have the internet, or a good connection or whatever- so they totally screwed all those people.

Also, I read something about D3 not being released in Australia. I wasnt sure if it was the whole country, or just those that bought the game off of a certain site?