PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops 2

Alexdablade
05-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Is there anyone who is actually excited about this game? I used to love COD, I played about 20 days on MW2 and 8 on the first Black Ops, but after getting MW3, I've just got really bored with the series, I was wondering if anyone else shared my view, because unless this new game is £20 (it won't be because Activision are money grabbing gits) then I will not be getting the game.

Jaykub
05-11-2012, 10:45 AM
I agree with you, I am very excited for Black Ops 2, Black Ops was a much better game than MW3.

thedeparted
05-11-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm indifferent. But only because I am not a online player.

Trunks
05-12-2012, 11:57 AM
I'll probably always buy call of duty, just because it's call of duty. I just take breaks from the game, recently just started playing MW3 again. IMO it's really about the people you play with, if you play with your friends then you'll have a better time then just playing by your self. At least I do. I already have black ops 2 preordered though, definitely going to be getting it.

Hyper_Reality
05-13-2012, 05:13 AM
I'm very excited about Black Ops 2, but at the same time, I'm worried. They're taking a chance by making a CoD game like no other by putting this game into the distant future. On the trailer, when a tank started walking on four legs, I immediately assumed it was a rip off of Star Wars's AT-AT. I'm almost expecting to see one of the killstreaks being a lightsaber. However, I still have hopes for this game because I have never been disappointed by CoD (except for Finest Hour). All I can do is sit back and pray that it won't be renamed "Call of Duty: World at Star Wars".

LemonRising
05-13-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm excited for the change, and my favourite recent COD has been Black Ops. It seems that people just can't decide on what they want with COD. I hear people complain that its the same game over and over, then as soon as they try to do something different like Black Ops 2, people complain that it's not COD. Just can't please people lol

egg-whites333
10-29-2012, 07:29 PM
I have it pre ordered because its better to have it early and get the nuketown 2025 rather then waiting till December and playing it decide you want it but get left out of a free map.