PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody still play minecraft on a forum server?

EpsilonX
06-09-2012, 11:41 PM
My friend gave me his minecraft account and i've been dying to play again, does anybody play on a server here still?

LiNuX
06-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Yeah people still play from what I saw in the Logs. Not as much as when we first introduced the server though.

Synge
06-10-2012, 02:39 PM
I'll probably play again after 1.3 is released. Lots of new features (http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_features) are being added. Hopefully we all agree to another world reset..

Until then, I'm pretty bored with it. I think Crae still plays, I remember reading not too long ago that he found a stronghold. Not sure if he's been to the End. I'll hop back on if we get a group to try and take on the Ender Dragon.

ROFLBRYCE
06-10-2012, 06:54 PM
I haven't been really. A couple friends all got together and we all play on one. I try and make time to go between but too busy for our own server most of the time even D:

Trunks
06-11-2012, 02:43 AM
I haven't been in there really either. I logged in a few times, looks like no ones touched it, I don't know if people just went a good distant from the spawn or what. I haven't built anything, feels too much like single player for my likings.

CraeSC111
06-13-2012, 08:49 AM
I still play on the server a good bit. Depends on how I'm feeling about my other games and if I have any ideas to build :p

EpsilonX
06-13-2012, 07:52 PM
I miss playing Minecraft, but it's nowhere near as fun single player...anyone wanna build stuff?

do you still have a white list? if so add 1manfreakshow

LiNuX
06-13-2012, 08:29 PM
I miss playing Minecraft, but it's nowhere near as fun single player...anyone wanna build stuff?

Done. Enjoy.

Synge
06-13-2012, 10:21 PM

If you're still up for it around the time 1.3 releases (which is likely to be soon) I'll be up for some minecrafting. Until then, I don't wanna build anything cause it's likely we'll restart again to get the new features (emerald ore, jungle temples, desert temples and the new villages)

EpsilonX
06-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Is the server the same one listed under the forum servers post?

LiNuX
06-15-2012, 08:01 PM
If you're still up for it around the time 1.3 releases (which is likely to be soon) I'll be up for some minecrafting. Until then, I don't wanna build anything cause it's likely we'll restart again to get the new features (emerald ore, jungle temples, desert temples and the new villages)

I don't follow MC at all, so can someone remind me when the update comes out so I can update our server.

Is the server the same one listed under the forum servers post?

Yes it is.

Slay
06-15-2012, 09:36 PM
I awhile back if no one remembers, tried to introduce a server for us, but that turned into two 30 slot servers, ones tekkit.
:p

CraeSC111
06-17-2012, 01:33 PM
I have looked around and I don't think there is another update scheduled yet. They have a list of features that are included with the special "snapshot" releases, but theres still no date for the official update that I could find. I would like to see a map reset when the new update comes out though.