PDA

View Full Version : N64 drinking games

Tails
08-29-2012, 12:25 AM
heres a few to try with ur friends. makes for a fun night.

http://i.imgur.com/MZhdo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/McNMy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rxXHX.jpg

and heres a goldeneye one for u guys with licenses to kill
http://i.imgur.com/CwTJR.jpg

Beer Bond - The Official Goldeneye 007 Rules

The game can be played on any first person shooter with two people ONLY and a single shot = death mode. For instance, Goldeneye on Nintendo 64, License to Kill mode. This is the birthgame of Beer Bond. This game is not for martini sippers, wine cooler drinkers, or anyone that holds their pinky finger in the air while drinking because it’s liable to get broken right off and jammed in a very uncomfortable place. This game is for men that drink beer, and maybe the occasional cool chick that can put up with the smack talking that ensues from such, and there should be a lot. Now, the rules.

The first rule of Beer Bond is if it’s your first night, you have to play!

The second rule of Beer Bond is only two gentlemen to a match.

The third rule of beer bond is that you must shoot, slap, slice, dice, chainsaw if you got ‘em, or blow up your opponent as much as possible. Every time you kill your opponent, they must take a drink. A drink being approximately 1 ounce. That means, if you are a pansy and die 12 times, you better have an empty hand out waiting for a fresh beer because you’ve already consumed one for being so weak.

The fourth rule of Beer Bond is a gentlemen’s rule. After you have dispatched your opponent, you are not allowed to move to gather ammo, weapons, or relocate to a more favorable position. You cannot move until your opponent respawns. If you attempt this, while your opponent is still dead, he can count “One one thousand, Two one thousand… “ (or Mississippi) and so forth as fast as he can until you stop moving. Your guilty, cheating butt must consume that many drinks.

The fifth and final rule of Beer Bond is that at the end of the match, the loser must drink the differential in kills. For example, I shoot you in the face 10 times, you get me 7. I win, and you owe me 3 more drinks Biotch! That means you better have one cold one down, and a one drink start on the next one.

This game is usually played best with 5-10 minute matches. This gives ample play time to all, and even lets the best of players slake their thirst by spreading out the debauchery amongst all the scrubs. Also allows nicely for smoke breaks.

and heres a alternate version
Drinking Game: Beer Bond
The rules are simple, you need a Nintendo 64 and as much beer as you want. Play the James Bond Golden Eye video game in multiplayer mode with 2 to 4 people. Play the games best of 10, and whoever has the most wins (kills) doesn't drink.

How many kills that the other players are lacking to the winner is how many drinks they take. If a person wins 3 in a row, they can make special rules for the person in last place

Mordry
08-29-2012, 09:29 AM
I have one too:

Bomberdrunk 64 -

Rule Nr. 1:
You'll need to swallow a drink each time you die.

Rule Nr. 2:
Set the time at 1-2 minutes and set the trophys to win to 5.

Rule Nr. 3:
If someone dies by the stage itself he needs to swallow two drinks.

Rule Nr. 4:
The one who wins can choose a drink the other must swallow and is able to decide which Mario Party is next. If someone looses a minigame in Mario Party (Stage Events included) he needs to swallow a drink.

Result:
You all will get drunk within 1-2 hours.

Tails
08-29-2012, 11:41 AM
NICE!!!! and Epic sax man LOVE IT!!!!!!!! keep em coming!!!!!!!!

TheGateKeeper
08-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Lol I saw one recently on YouTube I think that involves super mario cart and beer. Basically you have to finish first AND drink your beer, but you cannot race and drink at the same time. Instead you have to stop, drink, then finish.

Pretty funny lol.

Tails
08-29-2012, 05:14 PM
thats the one i posted lol anyway if u can think of anymore or just wanna make up ur own post it here

Inzombiak
08-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Looks like I have something to do with my friends this holiday weekend.

Thanks, OP.

Mizel
08-30-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm such a poor sport. And drinking makes it worse.... Im not sure this would be a good idea LOL

Anyone ever try the Penis/Mustache drinking game?

Inzombiak
08-30-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm such a poor sport. And drinking makes it worse.... Anyone ever try the Penis/Mustache drinking game?
I might have...

It may or may not have been done against my will.

Mizel
08-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Lol I hate when my penis and/or mustache is used against my will....

But draw a penis and a mustache on a piece of paper. Cute them out, and tape them in 2 random spots on the TV. Whenever they line up in some funny way with what's on the TV, you take a drink. Many, many nights of hilarity have ensued with that game xD

Inzombiak
08-30-2012, 02:17 PM
But draw a penis and a mustache on a piece of paper. Cute them out, and tape them in 2 random spots on the TV. Whenever they line up in some funny way with what's on the TV, you take a drink. Many, many nights of hilarity have ensued with that game xD
I.
MUST.
DO.
THIS.
:shocked:

Mizel
08-30-2012, 02:18 PM
It's really fun ^_^

TheGateKeeper
09-01-2012, 04:29 AM
thats the one i posted lol anyway if u can think of anymore or just wanna make up ur own post it here

Lol I was reading another similar thread and replied here by mistake XD

Tails
09-01-2012, 09:17 AM
hahahahahahah lol prob too much super smashed bros or beer bond lol

TheGateKeeper
09-01-2012, 12:09 PM
hahahahahahah lol prob too much super smashed bros or beer bond lol

Or super smashed girls if you know what I mean :P

Mizel
09-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Or super smashed girls if you know what I mean :P

I see what you did there xD

Inzombiak
09-05-2012, 08:20 AM
I did the Mario Kart drinking game over the Labor Day weekend.

Beer was replaced with 8 shots of Grey Goose before the race was over. Needless to say, after 2-3 hours my buddies and I were all trashed.

Mizel
09-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Jeebus. 8 shots and I'd be blacked out, puking on myself :P

Inzombiak
09-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Jeebus. 8 shots and I'd be blacked out, puking on myself :P
Not only that but playing became impossible lol.

Mizel
09-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Yea, I can imagine lol

TheGateKeeper
09-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Is it considered a drinking game too if you just drink a lot of beer while playing a game and pass out? XD

Inzombiak
09-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Is it considered a drinking game too if you just drink a lot of beer while playing a game and pass out? XD
Yes. The game is that you need to drink more before passing out the next time ;)

TheGateKeeper
09-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Yes. The game is that you need to drink more before passing out the next time ;)

And you win when you go to the hospital with alcohol poisoning?

ZXDarknessfalls
09-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Drinking games like these are such a good time : ) Here is an interesting one for those who have the time. Pokemon snap, you and whoever else is playing all start with one drink already gone (to get you all warmed up) and everyone plays through the same level. The one who scores the lowest drinks And tells someone else to drink also (This prevents one sober person from always winning). Eventually people are getting high scores from the pretty rock they took a picture of. Such a fun time though.

Jessi
02-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Lmao! I love how it says drinking and driving is bad, so you have to pull over and to a complete stop to do it. :P