PDA

View Full Version : New DS color

Metallica1983
10-07-2007, 07:31 PM
To those of u who may not know this and im guessing that most of you already know this Nintendo released a new DS color. like the system doesn't come in enough different colors already. Anyway its called Crimson and is only availble on the DS Lite it has the black bottom with a metallic looking red top it looks really awsome it sells for about the same as a normal DS Lite would. But if u already have a normal DS or a DS Lite its a waste of money

Jasperking
10-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Could you post a picture or something :). It sounds nice but i dont think they know wat crimson is lol

Metallica1983
10-07-2007, 07:50 PM
heres a picture oh crap did i just double post sry

Jasperking
10-07-2007, 07:54 PM
nope you didnt double post dont worry :). But that picture looks lush. I had a totally different image of wat it was going to look like and thought it wouldnt look that nice.

I love it lol if i ever get a DS lite thats my skin XD *drool*

Vasuki
10-07-2007, 08:15 PM
I have to agree with Jasperking. The new crimson DS looks lush.:radar: Nice posted picture of it 2 :)

Razor
10-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Last week my DS Lite broke, it just snapped in my hand :-( But after i saw this i was actually glad. It looks so.....Lush!

LiNuX
10-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Last week my DS Lite broke, it just snapped in my hand :-( But after i saw this i was actually glad. It looks so.....Lush!

wow thats too fragile for my hands lol

ds colors = M&Ms lol - they do have a ton of colors - same with the gameboy color when that first came out

Razor
10-12-2007, 03:31 PM
wow thats too fragile for my hands lol

ds colors = M&Ms lol - they do have a ton of colors - same with the gameboy color when that first came out

DS=M&Ms LOL but the DS litarlly just snapped in two in my hand and im not even heavy handed

LiNuX
10-12-2007, 03:32 PM
just go back to gameboy color, its in destructable - i dropped mine so many times - i have a lime-green one - and a yellow gameboy lol - two really bright ones

never had a crimson colored console or handheld

Razor
10-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Me and my friends did a test for the PSP and the Gameboy...you dont want to know what happened to the PSP