PDA

View Full Version : my voyage century feeling~~~

mmocrazy
10-08-2007, 04:28 AM
How to become a strong man in Voyage Century
Originally posted on mmofans forum
Hello everybody, I?m studying in China these years. I got to know this game a year ago and really think it?s great. I would like to share my own experience of this game with you guys.
First I?d like to tell you how to assign skill points:
When your skill (Voyage, Eloquence, for example) reaches a certain level, you will get skill points. You can spend these skill points on 3 different special skills under this certain skill, and each of them has different effect. It is wise to stick to one special skill and get it to level 10 as fast as possible. My first character reached 80 on ?Sea Battle? , but only had level 6 ?Canon Fight? . (which means you can use only level 6 canon) But a stronger character can already use level 10 canon when his ?Sea Battle? reaches 60.
Second I?d like to tell you how to choose skills. This game is formed from two main parts, the sea and the land.
For the sea part, first of all you need a really strong ship. You?d better level all the three attributes of ship (Structure, Maneuver ability and Military equipment) to 60, then choose one of them and level it to 100. When you rebuild your ship to level 7, the other two attributes will not rise any more. And now you will find that the ship with only one attribute to 100 but low at the other two attributes can hardly compare with yours. Normally at this time, your voyage, sea battle and eloquence skills should be high as well. And don?t forget the Ship-building skill, which can speed up your repairing.
For the land part, it?s really a tough job. First, it is recommended that you choose Falcon-playing or Axe-playing as your weapon. Although you can choose others if you like, they are less useful. Level the weapon to 100, and level Medicine at the same time.
You can only level 7 skills over level 31, and I choose Voyage, Sea Battle, Eloquence, Ship-building, Bare-handed Fighting, one of the weapon skills and Medicine. And my ship?s attributes are 100, 60, 60. My class is Captain, which is good at ship speed, hull durability and load, and he?s also strong in land battle, dealing with grapping and adventure easily. With a strong ship and high level skills, you can do some commerce with your friends, search for treasure all over the world and also attend city battle.
That?s the advice for the new players in this game, and hope any of you can share your experience with us.

Jasperking
10-08-2007, 12:12 PM
umm thats a very nice tutorial or w.e lol but it kinda looks like you coped it for some reason so i dunno if it is spam or not. Please confirm this by posting in the new gamers forum

LiNuX
10-08-2007, 01:38 PM
or confirm by posting back lol - hard to tell since u logged out and in twice last nite lol

sounds spammy but its a real person at least :-P