PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboad Explained

LiNuX
10-08-2007, 02:11 PM
I am sure if you've entered the arcade you've seen King of the Arcade and Leader of the Leaderboard and want to know what they are.

King of the Arcade is simple - it's just the person that held a lot of championships at the same time, So even if the person held 22 titles at the same time, the next person to take the spot must get 23 titles at the same time to show up there. Easy!

As for Leader of the Leaderboard, you get points for finishing in one of the Top 10 score list of any games and I will list the point per rank below. You can click the Leaderboard button above the arcade to see where you stand. You will not get on that list if you have never made the top 10 score list of any game.

This is the Rank and the number of points you will get, it is RANK - POINTS:

points for highscore-rank #1 - 10
points for highscore-rank #2 - 9
points for highscore-rank #3 - 8
points for highscore-rank #4 - 7
points for highscore-rank #5 - 6
points for highscore-rank #6 - 5
points for highscore-rank #7 - 4
points for highscore-rank #8 - 3
points for highscore-rank #9 - 2
points for highscore-rank #10 - 1
points for ranks outside the Top10 - 0

You will not lose these points if you lose your spot don't worry, it'll just keep adding on :D all you have to do is rank 10 at any game 1,000 times and be the leader. ;-)

If you have any questions abuot that feature don't hesitate to ask - all questions about that go here.

Thank you and enjoy another great feature to keep competitions high!

conman1000
11-26-2007, 07:03 PM
You will not lose these points if you lose your spot don't worry, it'll just keep adding on :D

I don't think it does actually add on.

jakncoke
11-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Yeah it defiantly doesn't add-on and you defiantly lose as I've worked to knock the leader down a few points. Won't be long before he's below 400

LiNuX
11-26-2007, 07:39 PM
yeah you lose them - i should have put "you will not lose these points as long as you remain at that position" lol :D

Blackbird
11-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Well, I'm have been playing a few times and I get up a lot in leaderboards