PDA

View Full Version : Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!!!

kyojinalex
10-16-2012, 09:22 AM
SO.....Mop has pulled me pack into WoW. I thought i could resist, but I was so very wrong. Like a moth drawn to the flame, Like a heroine addict to the needle, Like a dog drawn to a littler box full of cat poop (anyone who has owned both at once understands), WoW has me back in its clutches and I'm doing its evil deed recruiting. Asking people to come back who have quit. Admittedly, it is for my own selfish purposes to have more people to run dungeons and raids with. Anyone who is willing, I'll give you my real ID. We can run some dungeons. I'm just starting to level from 85, but I'm a damn decent tank.

Just something for all of you to consider >:-D

Mizel
10-16-2012, 10:27 AM
I'd consider coming back. But.... Ill give it a couple months lol Then if you're still interested, let me know :P Because everyone else I know that has gone back has quit again within weeks and I dont wanna waste the $ O_o

kyojinalex
10-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Yeah, definitely a gamble with WoW at this point. I'm really enjoying it again thus far, but we shall see. With Cata, I would burn out on it every 2 months or so. Lets see if that happens with MoP haha

Mizel
10-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Ill probably at least try the 30 day trial... only cause I wanna check out the Pandas xD

kyojinalex
10-16-2012, 10:31 AM
haha they are pretty cool. I like the Monk class so far, but I'm gonna focus more on leveling my main toons. I wanna get back to raiding at least a little.

Trunks
10-16-2012, 10:37 AM
My brother told me you have to get to 90 before you're able to make a panda. So I'm going to wait till he does then just make a character on his account so I don't have to pay 15 dollars, or buy the expansion.

kyojinalex
10-16-2012, 10:38 AM
You can make a Panda right away. Its just like any other new race. I don't have any 90s yet and I have made a Panda Monk. Your information is false!!!! :D

Mizel
10-16-2012, 02:13 PM
That would be total BS if they did that lol And fkn retarded on their part. The point of the Panda is to bring new players in or old players back. Defeats the purpose if you had to wait until lvl 90 to make one O_o

kyojinalex
10-16-2012, 02:25 PM
yeah, definitely not what they are doing. Worry not! You can enjoy all of the rolly-polly-panda-fuzzy-goodness that you can handle right out of the gate.

Mizel
10-16-2012, 02:34 PM
"rolly-polly-panda-fuzzy-goodness"... Dawwwwww, made me picture cute lil pandas :D

kyojinalex
10-16-2012, 02:49 PM
They are pretty damned adorable. Hard to0 imagine them going around whoopin ass. I guess the same goes for pandas IRL. They dont look like they could ever conceivably eat someones face off....but they would do it the second you let your guard down!

Trunks
10-16-2012, 04:00 PM
You can make a Panda right away. Its just like any other new race. I don't have any 90s yet and I have made a Panda Monk. Your information is false!!!! :D

Oh good to know, that was what my brother told me, what a douche.

CraeSC111
10-16-2012, 05:50 PM
I already made the decision that I wouldn't be coming back. Refused my Father's offer to buy MoP so I could play with him, uninstalled WoW from my computer and now I just have to wait for the year of WoW I bought for Diablo 3 to end.

kyojinalex
10-16-2012, 06:03 PM
I also decided not to come back.......it didn't work out for me so well

CraeSC111
10-16-2012, 08:09 PM
I actually have no interest in it at all. I played for a day before MoP came out and didn't like the changes. Plus I hate spending money :p

vijiji237
10-17-2012, 04:49 AM
Cám on bÃ*i vi?t c?a b?n nhé. BÃ*i vi?t hay ? . B?n nÃ*o choi Game online Ki?m Th? thì truy c?p trang ***Bach Kiem . Com*** d? choi nhé. Server d?m b?o ?n d?nh lâu dÃ*i. Dã có skill 120 nhé trang b? pet, Event d?y d? luôn. Xin l?i vì dã spam. Dù bi?t s? b? ban nick. hehehe.

Mizel
10-17-2012, 08:52 AM
I actually have no interest in it at all. I played for a day before MoP came out and didn't like the changes. Plus I hate spending money :p

That's how I feel. The changes theyve made over the past 2 years or so have just been horrible... I can't seem them changing it for the better. But my one friend that still plays says they've improved the skill trees. I dont buy it. They dumbed the game down too much to bring it back at this point I think.

But gods dammit.... I miss PvP :*(

kyojinalex
10-17-2012, 09:51 AM
That's how I feel. The changes theyve made over the past 2 years or so have just been horrible... I can't seem them changing it for the better. But my one friend that still plays says they've improved the skill trees. I dont buy it. They dumbed the game down too much to bring it back at this point I think.

But gods dammit.... I miss PvP :*(

There is nearly no skill tree anymore. you get to apply one skill point every 15 levels and you get to choose from one of 3 skills from that level. The new skill tree is the one thing so far that I am very disappointed with.
The questing in Pandaria is fun. The 5 man dungeons are pretty faceroll. I'll be raiding and pvping once i get to 90 so we will see how that goes.
Battlepets is so damn fun! haha. I REALLY thought I was gonna hate it, but its fun.
I'm still giving it 2 months to see where this expansion goes.