PDA

View Full Version : My 9-11 Dedication

aosmallan
09-11-2006, 05:13 PM
To all:

This is in memory of those that were lost in the 9-11 attacks. to those in the planes, to those in the buildings, to those on the emergency crews that responded to the devastating event.

Personally, to my old friend Daniel Lee, who lost his dad in one of those planes. You probably won't even read this man, but this is for you, your dad, and the rest of your family bro, ya'll are braver than you'll know.

And also a thank you to the brave men and women who put their own lives in harms way to save countless others.

Never forget what happened on this day, 5 years ago. Never forget how fragile life is, how fast and how easily it can be taken away. Never forget how much anger was bred that day, nor how much pain was caused, yet how great America's resolve is when her people are called upon, and how quickly we can unify as a country.

Please take the time today to think, to appreciate the things that we have, to recognize the people in our lives who stand behind us in our weakest moments, the people in our lives that get us through to the the next day... because we were all shown on September 11, 2001, that in an instant, everything we love, can be taken from us without warning.

Thank you for your time.

~Jeanjacket. (That's my nickname by the way lol)

The same thing is blogged on my myspace here:
blog.myspace.com/jeanjacket

LiNuX
09-11-2006, 05:16 PM
that was a sad day for us all, i also have a friend that lost a family member, his brother was in one of the towers that day, although i havent seen my friend since junior high school graduation, my heart still goes out to him and everybody else that have lost a loved one or that have been heroic enough to try to help those in need

christopher
09-13-2006, 09:15 AM
I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was in school when all of a sudden every goes nuts, parents come like crazy picking up there children, my teacher was cryng but didn't tell us anything even though at that point no one knew about the terrorist, everyone thought it was a freak accident.
I was supposed to go to manhatten around ten in the morning for a denist appoinment which my parent were going to take me out of school that day. i'll never forget the sad day ever.

madness.production
09-16-2006, 09:03 AM
IT was a sad :'( story and when it poped up on the news everyone thought it was in as part of a movie.
Sadly :'( it wasn't. I noticed that there is a new movie coming out in australia on December 05 2006 and it's all about the twin-towers story.

And there was also a documentry aired on TV, which was kinda interesting to watch.
They called it in the genre of "Documentry/Drama".