PDA

View Full Version : 2007 MLB Playoffs

LiNuX
10-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Anyone else following this besides me?

Boston Red Sox swept the Los Angeles Angles 3 games to 1
Arizona Diamond Backs swept the Chicago Cubs 3 to 1 and
Colorado Rockies Swept the Philedelphia Phillies 3 to one as well.

The Cleveland Indians lead the Yankees by 2 games to 1 today and they are playing game 4, if yankees dont win im done with baseball until next season lol.

Good luck to all the teams EXCEPT Cleveland Indians. When did they get so good? :mad1:

Jasperking
10-08-2007, 08:40 PM
ah baseball i havent watched that in a long time lol. Prolly because i dont have a channel to watch it on even and i dont watch much TV anymore

LiNuX
10-08-2007, 08:44 PM
well the yankees game is happening right now, they are getting kinda crushed so i dont feel like watching anymore lol, well i can always look forward to the coming football and basketball seasons

Jasperking
10-08-2007, 08:44 PM
lol yeah when i watch games when a team i want to win is getting crushed i cba to watch it anymore or if the game is really boring like nothing happening.

LiNuX
10-16-2007, 11:00 AM
yankees got screwed i tell ya but after that game i stopped watching baseball lol but i decided to go on the mlb site to get the score for the current teams

The Colorodo Rockies won the series against Arizona in a sweep of 4 games to 0 - rockies went from one of the worst teams into the World Series, truly UNBELIEVABLE

I really have no idea how the indians are winning even against the red sox, they lead the series with 2 games to 1.

I wante INDIANS TO LOSE!!!

Wang
10-17-2007, 02:03 PM
id honestly rather have the indians vs rockies..i think that would be a more appealing game then the red sox vs rockies.

conman1000
10-17-2007, 05:25 PM
It will be Indians vs. Rockies in 5 with Rockies winning.

LiNuX
10-17-2007, 06:07 PM
well indians lead the red sox in the series with 3 games to 1 now, pretty sad for both yankees and red sox lol

i stopped watching the games but i still pay attention thanks to mlb.com :D