PDA

View Full Version : Season 3 patch

Ziek88
12-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Well they certainly spiced up the graphics quality in some areas. I have some concerns about the direction the game is going though. I don't see where the problem will be but a lot of the changes have the potential to really change the game. I've seen one to many "upgrades" be the downfall of a wonderful game in the past *socom series :(*. Hope this does not turn out to be the case.

paecmaker
12-05-2012, 08:07 AM
I was kinda surprised to the amount of changes in the UI.

Ziek88
12-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Me too. I feel really bad for a friend of mine. Just got him in to the game about 2 months ago. He only now figured out his way around. Back to square one for him.

paecmaker
12-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Me too. I feel really bad for a friend of mine. Just got him in to the game about 2 months ago. He only now figured out his way around. Back to square one for him.

I didnt play the game very often so I was also starting to learn where everything was and how to use things effectivly.

CraeSC111
12-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Doesn't seem like too big of a change. The shop looks a lot more like the one HoN uses (with better search options) and jungling is harder but more profitable.

Trunks
12-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Jungle is actually easier for single target champions. The only bad thing is you can't leash, but you can still do damage to the mob to help out. The new jungle definitely allows more viable junglers to be used. I'm still getting use to the shop, I use to know where everyting was, now I have to look for it, plus there are a lot of new items. They took a lot of the crappy ones out of the game, and added newer ones. So many different builds you can do down, before only a few were viable, from the look at it now, it seems like almost every weapon is useful in curtain situations. Definitely a huge improvement to he game.

Ziek88
12-06-2012, 10:22 AM
I didn't realize there was a search. That's a pretty good feature to add. I'll actually be playing it a good bit tonight so I'm excited to take another look at the changes. I like the the increase in graphics. Looks really good and I hope you're right about more viable builds. May open the door to some good variations.

paecmaker
12-06-2012, 01:00 PM
I like they have done some items with "funny" effects. For example one that can emit two immortal ghosts that slow enemies on contact :p

CraeSC111
12-06-2012, 07:56 PM
One of the reason I switched to HoN from LoL was because of how few builds you could use that were actually effective. Nice to see they seem to have put out an update that people actually like :D

LiNuX
12-06-2012, 10:29 PM
I probably won't get to try it out until Saturday when I'm procrastinating on my paper. Sounds like some good changes, can't wait to try them out, especially jungling.

Ziek88
12-10-2012, 02:01 PM
After getting to play it a bit more I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with it. I don't really feel like they changed anything, rather just smoothed out some edges.

egg-whites333
12-11-2012, 04:13 PM
that patch took me 12 hours to finish :s finally going t try it :3

CraeSC111
12-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Damn what does your internet connection look like egw?