PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me an anime

EpsilonX
12-31-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm about to finish DBZ and I want a new anime to watch. I just don't know what o.o can somebody recommend something?

Anime I like:
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Rurouni Kenshin
Dragon Ball
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ghost in the Shell (I haven't seen enough to have any idea what it's about but I still thought it was cool)
Inuyasha
Full Metal Alchemist

Anime I don't like/aren't interested in:
One Piece
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Naruto

denboyz
12-31-2012, 02:35 PM
i think one you may like based on the ones you already do like might be "full metal alchemist"

ROFLBRYCE
12-31-2012, 10:17 PM
i think one you may like based on the ones you already do like might be "full metal alchemist"
Pretty much the "go to" anime. It and Brotherhood have amazing story lines.

I've been watching "Beelzebub" lately with the gf. It's not really a big in depth story or anything, and totally different from those you've watched. It's entertaining though and we enjoy it. *shrug* Might as well check out a couple episodes.

EpsilonX
01-01-2013, 12:26 AM

I could have sworn I listed FMA...oh well, yes, I like FMA.

I've been watching "Beelzebub" lately with the gf. It's not really a big in depth story or anything, and totally different from those you've watched. It's entertaining though and we enjoy it. *shrug* Might as well check out a couple episodes.

What do you mean totally different?

ROFLBRYCE
01-01-2013, 02:39 AM
What do you mean totally different?

It's like comparing Breaking Bad to How I Met Your Mother. You go from crazy story and character development to kinda relaxed, loosely based story. It's pretty light as well. Kinda hard to explain lol. Makes me laugh though.

EpsilonX
01-01-2013, 01:35 PM
It's like comparing Breaking Bad to How I Met Your Mother. You go from crazy story and character development to kinda relaxed, loosely based story. It's pretty light as well. Kinda hard to explain lol. Makes me laugh though.

Ah, so it's a comedy show? I'm looking it up right now, maybe I'll watch it.

I really want to watch Dr Slump, which is a comedy series written by the creator of Dragon Ball (for those wondering, in Dragon Ball, when Goku ends up in Penguin village while fighting the Red Ribbon Army, it takes place in the "world" of Dr Slump) But since it wasn't dubbed I can't find anywhere to watch the subbed version, I might just collect the manga instead.

nephilim
01-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Another one here for Beelzebub.